Pages:
Author

Topic: ⊗⊗⊗ SportsBet.io ⊗⊗⊗ - Signature campaign! Earn UP to 0.035 BTC/Week ! - page 2. (Read 18238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Hi guys, please wait a moment. I'll send payments once I have received funds for pay everyone.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
For now i recive all paymnets normally, Gianluca is very busy guy with a lot campaign, so please be patient all of us will recive payment for last week. Cheers

How did you got the Payment for this signature campaign , as you are a member Rank user and this campaign is only for Sr.Member and above. I think you are taking side of gianluca , i am smelling some thing wrong is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For now i recive all paymnets normally, Gianluca is very busy guy with a lot campaign, so please be patient all of us will recive payment for last week. Cheers
Payday was Friday, we usually got payment by Sunday. And this time it's very very late.

don't worry guys . Even I haven't got payment . I think he is busy , lets wait for 2 more days and then lets decide what action must be taken . Maybe they have forgotten ? Has anybody Pm'ed Gianluca ? If no , then I will send him a PM requesting the payment . All have a good day .
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Payday was Friday, we usually got payment by Sunday. And this time it's very very late.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Still the payment is pending and their is no update on this, Manager - Gianluca95 was online just before 1hrs above but gave no information on the payment as this is the last payment of this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Any update for our last week i didn't receive any payment yet for last week.. its too late.. i thought that Gianluca95 will pay after updating the spreadsheet.
Also there is no outstanding balance in this address yet https://blockchain.info/address/1HqBeKFAwZF3d3douuKwxH859FFcGpGHYf
PUGG.io
Has everyone received their payments yet? I've seen in the spreadsheet that I am eligible for payment this week, but I still have not received any payment whatsoever.
I didn't received the payment yet.
Same here, no one has received the payment.
This is very unprofessional by the Manager's end. Very Bad.
Why so much delay, he should keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Has everyone received their payments yet? I've seen in the spreadsheet that I am eligible for payment this week, but I still have not received any payment whatsoever.
I didn't received the payment yet.
legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Thanks for this very nice signature campaign.
Since the posts are counted and campaign is closed, can I change my signature now?

I want to know too, but I think it's fine because we're only waiting for the payment. No rules regarding that on OP.
PUGG.io
Thanks for this very nice signature campaign.
Since the posts are counted and campaign is closed, can I change my signature now?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
Spreadsheet will be updated soon and payment will be released between today and tomorrow.

This was the last week of campaign, so, right now campaign is finished.

Thank you to everyone that has stayed with us, and hope to have a collaboration with you in future as this one.

Thank you !
thanks gianluca for awesome signature campaign,wish we meet again in another sigcamp project Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
So sad for not accepting newbies
You'll get your time. You can get a higher rank sooner if you are active in the forum. Join a campaign for newbies for now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So sad for not accepting newbies
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
will i have to post at least 10 post in gambling section for getting my payment??
Huh? In page 1 already clearly if "post atleast 15 msg in gambling section", but unfortunately this camp already finished now.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Thanks for the awesome weeks I've been part of this cool campaign. Because of this, I've learned how to bet on sports and so far profit from it. Thanks Gianluca for managing this campaign, and thanks also to the management of Sportsbet.io for letting us forum members earn some bitcoins while promoting a nice site. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
will i have to post at least 10 post in gambling section for getting my payment??
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Spreadsheet will be updated soon and payment will be released between today and tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that has stayed with us, and hope to have a collaboration with you in future as this one.

Thank you !
Thank you to inform us about the last week of this campaign thank you for great managing for this campaign..
I hope you will update the spread sheet..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

Thank you !
Pages:
Jump to: