Pages:
Author

Topic: Sportsbet.io suddenly not available my jurisdiction logged in 1000 times before - page 2. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Try using VPN as it is the best method to unlock your IP, despite if any problem occurs contact to the support team. Here is their official thread try it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportsbetio-proud-partner-of-southampton-fc-1458034
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

What is suddenly blocking me from accessing this site?

It loads the site and I can see my balance, but the site is now putting up a message that I cannot access sportsbet.io from my jurisdiction...

Also, how is it telling my jurisdiction?  From my IP?  

What can I do to get around this?

Maybe that is a recent change, either in your country or in sportsbet.io. Either way since you usually didn't had any problems in the past, maybe if you talk with the help service from sportsbet.io they will explain the situation to you, and I think they should at least cash out your funds if you are not allowed to play there anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
You don't. I live in an accesible region however and am willing to log into your account and send you your funds for a 10% fee or .05 whichever is smaller.

OP, DON'T SEND THIS PERSON OR ANYONE PM YOU YOUR LOGIN INFO.

I am not saying they will steal from you but it seems like a scam attempt.

My advice is to first contact the site, and they will maybe temporarily grant you access to login so you can withdraw your balance. If that doesn't work then use a secure VPN (don't use the cheap ones) and just login and withdraw your funds.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

it once happen to me and VPN works. that should be your solution. i hate the site for doing it but whatever. i still can bet there.

You don't. I live in an accesible region however and am willing to log into your account and send you your funds for a 10% fee or .05 whichever is smaller.

lol rock on dude. keep doing it, you might find someone willing to deal with you. or maybe not. or maybe a user from DT will mark you for offering services without reputation. the last one might just happen anytime soon. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

It loads the site and I can see my balance, but the site is now putting up a message that I cannot access sportsbet.io from my jurisdiction...

Just try using a VPN from now on and you should be fine. Also, I'm pretty sure "sharing" account login details it's not the best idea  Wink
I do not know the terms of sportsbet.io but most of the time you are not allowed to use a VPN if you try to withdraw your funds you are not going to get anything and you are going to be forced to revel if you have any other accounts, even if you do not have any, if that is in their TOS you are going to lose your money, I have seen that a lot of time with people complaining about gambling sites so it is better not to risk it.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Just try using a VPN from now on and you should be fine. Also, I'm pretty sure "sharing" account login details it's not the best idea  Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: