Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 128. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I have 5 vega56 Adrenalin 18.6.1
3 gfx 900 give by 1850 ~
2 gfx 901 give 1000 ~
what is the problem?

GPU 1,3 does not issue hashrate
https://yadi.sk/i/bRsgGNEm0T1SZw
https://yadi.sk/d/flYEAz8TeHSvtg

why my vega 901 give 1000 h/s
Vega 900 1800 h/s
How to raise hashrate on 901?

If you are using the binary kernels try to rename that folder and let the miner compile it again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Just to share my v8 Vega hashrates
9 Vega Rig - 1950 W out of the wall power draw
Too much power draw. That is about 210W per card (?) it should be around 180w for 1950-1980H/s
I doubt you can actually reach that at the wall with v8. Unless you have ice cold airflow and your GPU fans are hardly spinning... or you have won the silicon lottery.

Agree with dragonmike. My wall power draw is pretty good for a 9 Vega rig running at a 60C GPU temp. If you think you can do better, do share.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5

Confirm that, but with intensity 27 i got even more hashes on v7.
Now my 7970 with 1125/1500 clocks on v8
intencity 31
worksize 8
threads 2
485 H/s
12 Hrs stable

no clock all default 1000@1500 card 7970, miner SRB
https://i.imgur.com/6k0yjTc.png

{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv8",
"intensity" : 0,
"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 0, "intensity" : 60, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1}

]
}
I could not repeat your result on my card even during overclocking, maybe your card has better timings. What driver did you use? 7970 Ghz edition?
Lno
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have 5 vega56 Adrenalin 18.6.1
3 gfx 900 give by 1850 ~
2 gfx 901 give 1000 ~
what is the problem?

GPU 1,3 does not issue hashrate
https://yadi.sk/i/bRsgGNEm0T1SZw
https://yadi.sk/d/flYEAz8TeHSvtg

why my vega 901 give 1000 h/s
Vega 900 1800 h/s
How to raise hashrate on 901?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Has the Claymore monitor tool for SRB miner been fixed yet ?  I think the newest SRB release broke it
did anyone release a video card in supportxmr.com
miner  AMD GPU Miner V1.6.8
bat file?
SRBMiner-CN.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:5555 -u 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgR wsQvVCjZbRwhsZffhrHA6Shmehm -p change:[email protected] --auto --config Config\config-normalv8.txt
pause

That does not work , it still is looking for the pools.txt file

Not sure what you are trying to do but here is an example on the first page.

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype normalv7 --cgpuid 0 --cgpuintensity 120 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 --cwallet 4A5hJyu2FvuM2azexYssHW2odrNCNWVqLLmzCowrA57xGJLNufXfzVgcMpAy3YWpzZSAPALhVH4Ed7x o6RZYyw2bUtbm12g.donation

Oh i was using the wrong parameters, thanks that fixed it
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
bat file?
SRBMiner-CN.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:5555 -u 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgR wsQvVCjZbRwhsZffhrHA6Shmehm -p change:[email protected] --auto --config Config\config-normalv8.txt
pause

Not sure what you are trying to do but here is an example on the first page.

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype normalv7 --cgpuid 0 --cgpuintensity 120 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 --cwallet 4A5hJyu2FvuM2azexYssHW2odrNCNWVqLLmzCowrA57xGJLNufXfzVgcMpAy3YWpzZSAPALhVH4Ed7x o6RZYyw2bUtbm12g.donation
bat file?
pause

Activity: 225
@doktor83 The RX 550 cards are noticeably slower with NormalV8 when there are other cards in the rig. Wasn't like that with v7. I hope you can fix it if possible.

This probably wont change as they are weaker cards. Mine are running at just under half of a rx570 which is what I expected.
Activity: 225
1 rig  4 x vega56 + 2 x rx570   9400hs  1040watts at the wall

All my rx 570s hashing exactly same on v8 940hs.
My rx 550s are at 450hs each
Activity: 53
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
For pagefile - that means that you have other things that  uses pagefile.
hawaii - usually works best with 3 threads, not sure for fury's
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
can anyone help me, after switching from monero7 to monero8, my hashrates went from 2156 to 1275. what extra stuff is needed with this fork to get my hashrates back please?
Yes. read a few pages back in the thread.

instead of being a wise-ass, you could just help out. there's 238 pages. a few pages back could mean alot

instead of being lazy you could've read out last few pages.  Your 1 line explanation of problem deserved that kind of answer.

another piece of human feces emerges. thanks for the help. I hope you never need help and someone tells you to go read a bunch of pages filled with different info for different cards and situations.

if you'd read last few pages in thread you could've explained your problem better.  With hashrate dropping from x to y it's like needle in a haystack problem.
Activity: 57

why is it so easy to be a troll yet so hard to help someone out? and nice of you to assume that i didnt read at all before posting. please continue being an internet troll.

The fork was yesterday. Go and open few pages and read. (arse-hole) Troll is a guy who didn't ask this question yesterday when profits were low due to big difficulty and no miners to find the block, but today when profits are triple. So go ahead, open just a few pages and do your homework. And that homework was supposed to happen BEFORE the fork, if you actually have any machines that you bought with your own money and need to pay for them. So stop complaining and start reading!

another piece of human feces emerges. thanks for the help. I hope you never need help and someone tells you to go read a bunch of pages filled with different info for different cards and situations.
...for different cards and different situations... sigh... you did not describe your cards and your situation, just told us your hash rates. And then you start complaining. That helps.
Activity: 18
Can someone help me to create a batch for set gpu and mem voltages?Huh

+ "startup_script" can be used to run a script (batch file) before miner starts. You can for example set clocks, voltages, etc. specific to that algo
Activity: 75

why is it so easy to be a troll yet so hard to help someone out? and nice of you to assume that i didnt read at all before posting. please continue being an internet troll.

The fork was yesterday. Go and open few pages and read. (arse-hole) Troll is a guy who didn't ask this question yesterday when profits were low due to big difficulty and no miners to find the block, but today when profits are triple. So go ahead, open just a few pages and do your homework. And that homework was supposed to happen BEFORE the fork, if you actually have any machines that you bought with your own money and need to pay for them. So stop complaining and start reading!

Activity: 45
@doktor83 The RX 550 cards are noticeably slower with NormalV8 when there are other cards in the rig. Wasn't like that with v7. I hope you can fix it if possible.
Activity: 190
Merit: 59

Activity: 75
can anyone help me, after switching from monero7 to monero8, my hashrates went from 2156 to 1275. what extra stuff is needed with this fork to get my hashrates back please?

instead of being a wise-ass, you could just help out. there's 238 pages. a few pages back could mean alot

instead of being a dumb-ass, you could just read like everyone else.

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

instead of being a dumb-ass, you could just read like everyone else.
Jump to: