Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 329. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 2
take of the commenting (/* and */)

Thank you so much.

Figured out autostart of Devcon.exe and the start.bat with the blockchain driver.
Hashing at 2060-2070 on Vega 64s.
Auto reboots on fail and up and running automatically within 2 min.  

Rockin!

(Now just to play with tweaks on individual cards for less crashing)

Can you share your config please?
What are u using to auto re start?
Activity: 208
Merit: 3
Why? Already tried,and different versions,from diff locations,but got message "SRBminer already running  bla bla".Currently using claymore on v7 and srb for heavy.But I need 2 srb's Smiley.So how to implement this??
You can start the miner with:

SRBMiner-CN.exe -c config.txt

write it to a .bat-file and start it.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Why? Already tried,and different versions,from diff locations,but got message "SRBminer already running  bla bla".Currently using claymore on v7 and srb for heavy.But I need 2 srb's Smiley.So how to implement this??

tried changing name of .exe file?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Can someone give me an example of commands for simple bat file, this is too complicate with separate files config, pools etc...
Can we use single bat file to run this miner, like with Claymore for example?

why is it complicated ?

config.txt :

{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv7",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"target_temperature" : 0,
}

pools.txt :

{
"pools" :
[
   {"pool_use_tls" : true, "pool" : "pool-address", "wallet" : "wallet", "password" : "x", "location" : "europe"},
   {"pool_use_tls" : true, "pool" : "pool-address2", "wallet" : "wallet2", "password" : "x", "location" : "europe"}
]
}

Then just run start.bat and off you go.
Ok, thank you, any suggestion what is the best config for r7 370 card and rx 470? Which worksize and intensity for all algos?
I tried cryptonightv7 with my r7 370 and max is 455 h/s, but my gpu is pretty freezing even if I lower intensity under default one.
How to set up other configs and pools for other coins and order miner to mine on it? I tried just like you said in description, but can't start miner, it said that can't start txt file.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

Thank you so much.

Figured out autostart of Devcon.exe and the start.bat with the blockchain driver.

Rockin!

does that means no hashrate drop on  vega?
Could you share a short how-to-do-it so other Vega users can set it up too ? Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
good additional options:

- "0,1,2,3,4,5" etc turns off/on gpu during mining
- add to the "s" command current OC settings (this will be usfule when awesome Miner adds support, hope soon)
- "p" - to cycle trough pools list on the fly during mining

if i come up with something more interesting I'll let you know Smiley

Good job so far

Ohh I definately second the 0,1,2,3,4,5....I have 2 GPUs in one rig that I have to shut off and on for them to hash at max speed and with SBMiner it means stopping and starting the program over and over.

--J
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Thank you so much.

Rockin!

Activity: 5
Why? Already tried,and different versions,from diff locations,but got message "SRBminer already running  bla bla".Currently using claymore on v7 and srb for heavy.But I need 2 srb's Smiley.So how to implement this??
Hi.Is it possible to run 2 instances of SRBMiner? I need to run some gpu's on heavy and some on V7,tried,but unsuccessful Sad.
May be in next releases??
Thanks.

you can but i think your computer would freeze instantly Cheesy

make 2 bat files, 2 config files and 2 pools files
Activity: 5
Hi.Is it possible to run 2 instances of SRBMiner? I need to run some gpu's on heavy and some on V7,tried,but unsuccessful Sad.
May be in next releases??
Thanks.
With all these new cryptonight types, it would be better to keep that parameter in the pools file per pool.
Now it's not possible to keep all coin configurations in the same directory.

Config parameters probably also has to be different for different cryptonight variants. At least, that's the case with XMR-STAK and others.

yes, that is what --config and --pools parameters are for, so you can have all config & pool files in one directory, you just tell the miner which one to use.
Activity: 58
Merit: 4
With all these new cryptonight types, it would be better to keep that parameter in the pools file per pool.
Now it's not possible to keep all coin configurations in the same directory.

Config parameters probably also has to be different for different cryptonight variants. At least, that's the case with XMR-STAK and others.
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
good additional options:

- "0,1,2,3,4,5" etc turns off/on gpu during mining
- add to the "s" command current OC settings (this will be usfule when awesome Miner adds support, hope soon)
- "p" - to cycle trough pools list on the fly during mining

if i come up with something more interesting I'll let you know Smiley

Good job so far
Can someone give me an example of commands for simple bat file, this is too complicate with separate files config, pools etc...

why is it complicated ?

config.txt :

{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv7",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"target_temperature" : 0,
}

pools.txt :

{
"pools" :
[
   {"pool_use_tls" : true, "pool" : "pool-address", "wallet" : "wallet", "password" : "x", "location" : "europe"},
   {"pool_use_tls" : true, "pool" : "pool-address2", "wallet" : "wallet2", "password" : "x", "location" : "europe"}
]
}

Then just run start.bat and off you go.
I'm trying to use the individual GPU settings to change intensity for possible problem card, however, I can't get it to respond to the config file. It just responds to the topline (global) intensity of 120. If I delete that intensity line it just reverts to 0=auto. How do you get the individual GPU setting take president over the global settings?

you take of the commenting (/* and */) , so :

"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 0, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 3, "intensity" : 30, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 4, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
]

not

/*"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 0, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 3, "intensity" : 30, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 4, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
]*/
Activity: 120
Activity: 18
I'm trying to use the individual GPU settings to change intensity for possible problem card, however, I can't get it to respond to the config file. It just responds to the topline (global) intensity of 120. If I delete that intensity line it just reverts to 0=auto. How do you get the individual GPU setting take president over the global settings?
Activity: 112
Hey dok,

What's the word on all the rejected shares when mining at nicehash (about 5%)?
Could a fix be found?

Getting both outdated and invalid nonce rejects.
In comparison, gateless gate gives 0 rejects but speed is not on par poolside.

Same problem. Tried ggs too, 24 hour no rejected share

I really don't know what could it be, maybe GGS is not showing rejected shares ? Cheesy

Maybe it's not sending them to the pool (they don't show up there).
My ping may be a little bit high too.

They are reduced after switching to 1.4.0 ~ 3% now.
From what I can tell your miner is the best there is for v7 at this time.

Could a lower intensity help? Been using auto values so far.
It would be great if you could have a look when you have some spare time.

Keep up the good work and thanks.
maybe try changing to a closer server to reduce latency
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
i´m getting on some pools about 2% rejects because of expired blocks...can you check this if miner can look faster for new jobs or if block is still valid?

is this on nanopool?
I get this only on nano

on haven.miner.rocks for example, maybe its related to pool & not to your software. idk
Jump to: