Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 331. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hey dok,

What's the word on all the rejected shares when mining at nicehash (about 5%)?
Could a fix be found?

Getting both outdated and invalid nonce rejects.
In comparison, gateless gate gives 0 rejects but speed is not on par poolside.

Same problem. Tried ggs too, 24 hour no rejected share

I really don't know what could it be, maybe GGS is not showing rejected shares ? Cheesy
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Sorry for being wrong.

Great miner, higher hashrate for vegas!

Love it <3 :*

How did you manage to avoid the hashdrop ?  Wink

And what algo do you use? Cn heavy ?  If yes can you please share your hashrate and config with the way you managed to avoid the hashrate drops with vega please ?
The max hash rx 470 for Cryptonight-V7 is 915 and the Cryptonight-heavy is 739. Is that good hash Huh

My Rx 470s are getting over 964, but they are 8GB Samsung and custom-tuned at 1170/2000.  I have pushed them over 1050 with 1250/2000 for CNV7 but the power usage to do so decreases efficiency.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Sorry for being wrong.

How did you manage to avoid the hashdrop ?  Wink

And what algo do you use? Cn heavy ?  If yes can you please share your hashrate and config with the way you managed to avoid the hashrate drops with vega please ?
v7.

hashdrop is avoided by using monitor connected to MOBO.

I had the issue with Cast XMR and that's the only way I could deal with it

Sorry to bother you ^^
But wich monitor do you connect to Mobo and how to do it?

Thanks a lot for your help and for sharing the configs.
Wich threads do you use  for gpu ?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
V1.4.1
- Added optional parameter reboot_script which if defined disables built in watchdog, and runs a user defined script

Ok guys, another option you wished for is added now  Grin

You can disable the built in watchdog if it's not working for you, and run a .bat instead on GPU crash.
Put the parameter "reboot_script" : "scriptname.bat" in the config file, or just use the .bat i provided (reboot-windows.bat), which restarts your machine.

Activity: 14

Which miner did you use previously? Probably better optimized kernel or something to give better hashrate. SRB probably isn't optimized for older cards, maybe try with XMR-STAK?

I've try few miner after the fork, Claymore 9.7 give 350 H/s before the fork, XMR STAK didn't hash, Claymore 11.3 too ... I've also try xmrig amd, cast XMR. The only only one could hash is SRB. Do u know a miner could support my old card with better hash?

Thx for your answer  Smiley
Activity: 53
so just in case someone is interested, I use the following parameters:

intensity: 118 (120 gives 1880 h/s, but I do not risk to give it a long try as I am far away from my rig atm).

double threads: true

concerning the vegas themselves, I have Nitro+ 56, parameters via OverdriveNTool

1590 - 1000
930 - 950
-22% powerlimit
Activity: 65
Mining for around 2 hours with 1.4.0 and have only noticed that the electricity consumption is moving +- 35-40w constantly. With the previous version 1.3.2 it did not fluctuate so much, it was only 5.
Sorry for being wrong.

And what algo do you use? Cn heavy ?  If yes can you please share your hashrate and config with the way you managed to avoid the hashrate drops with vega please ?
v7.

hashdrop is avoided by using monitor connected to MOBO.

I had the issue with Cast XMR and that's the only way I could deal with it
Sorry for being wrong.

Even more than CastXMR?

30h more.

nothing extraordinary, just a bonus
Activity: 3
Sorry for being wrong.

How did you manage to avoid the hashdrop ?  Wink

And what algo do you use? Cn heavy ?  If yes can you please share your hashrate and config with the way you managed to avoid the hashrate drops with vega please ?
The max hash rx 470 for Cryptonight-V7 is 915 and the Cryptonight-heavy is 739. Is that good hash Huh

I have 730 with heavy on rx 570 4gb and got 880 with old algo. What settings do you use? Mine is 59 intensity.
Activity: 35
Sorry for being wrong.

Activity: 16
doktore promijenio sam config fajl tj samo uzeo od stare verzije, ali mi se izgleda konektuje na nanopool a ja koristim supportxmr. u cemu moze bit stvar ?
English forum. We all there:

He нa poднoм языкe гoвopим...
sorry.
i copyed config from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0 and i'm using supportxmr pool, but miner connecting to nanopool, what to do ?

u need using version 1.4 only and set ur pool and wallet in pools.text file

version 1.4 is different

Sorry for being wrong.

Sorry for being wrong.

Activity: 38
doktore promijenio sam config fajl tj samo uzeo od stare verzije, ali mi se izgleda konektuje na nanopool a ja koristim supportxmr. u cemu moze bit stvar ?

sorry.
i copyed config from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0 and i'm using supportxmr pool, but miner connecting to nanopool, what to do ?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Sorry for being wrong.

Even more than CastXMR?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Sorry for being wrong.

Activity: 38
Activity: 26
V1.4.0
- Added multiple pools support (failover pools)
balancing is in the plans?
Jump to: