Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 349. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
im doing 950 on my rx 570s, also on rx 580s on v7, thank you for the srbminer i think when you implement failover pools if you havent already and do some tweaks this will be a number 1 cryptonight miner

what are your overclock settings?

my rx 570 4gb are doing a lot better than my 8gb ones. but the highest hashrate I can get is 850. anything above crashes the miner...
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

I do understand, as a temporary fix, i am starting sgminer first to put fixed fan speed on.
Any more convenient workaround would be great! even temporary. (radeon wattman/afterburner - is not a solution, as it`s not reliable and cannot be deployed/tested fast on hundred of rigs.)

I cannot use your miner directly as ~60C (def temperature fans starts spinup) is too much for lexa cards to mine 24/7.

Just found some workaround myself..

Whoever need ADL fan control after turning off adl w SRBMiner - could use:
https://github.com/BackupGGCode/overdrive5

this is quite old, on which cards and drivers is it working for you ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
hello Doctor, thank you for the miner
I have a question, I'm using right now sgm miner for my RX570 to mine Electroneum, and the performance about 950 h/s
I checked few pages of this tread to find out whet performance figures your miner can do, but fail! I'm sure you have some figures for RX card and vegas, can you put them into the first page?

no because the results are not same for everyone, same cards with different straps can do +-200hs even more.
So there is no exact number, you have to try yourself.

really?! such a huge difference?! cause 200 hs it is about 20-25% difference?
hm, ok I will try it myself cause I have modded bios in my rx570 so I will compare and will post the result here
cause,  you know, sorry, but still can't believe in 200 h/s difference between same cards)))
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
im doing 950 on my rx 570s, also on rx 580s on v7, thank you for the srbminer i think when you implement failover pools if you havent already and do some tweaks this will be a number 1 cryptonight miner
Activity: 708
Merit: 502

I do understand, as a temporary fix, i am starting sgminer first to put fixed fan speed on.
Any more convenient workaround would be great! even temporary. (radeon wattman/afterburner - is not a solution, as it`s not reliable and cannot be deployed/tested fast on hundred of rigs.)

I cannot use your miner directly as ~60C (def temperature fans starts spinup) is too much for lexa cards to mine 24/7.

what do you think about msi afterburner?

it does it`s job.(depending on driver if it`s fully compatible)
and it`s ok for small rigs with one type of cards.
Activity: 10

what do you think about msi afterburner?
I have a question, I'm using right now sgm miner for my RX570 to mine Electroneum, and the performance about 950 h/s
I checked few pages of this tread to find out whet performance figures your miner can do, but fail! I'm sure you have some figures for RX card and vegas, can you put them into the first page?

no because the results are not same for everyone, same cards with different straps can do +-200hs even more.
So there is no exact number, you have to try yourself.

Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Farm with 12 RX550 2Gb Baffin
If I press 'h' - miner stop work.
Version 1.3.0

try this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34158669
Activity: 28
Farm with 12 RX550 2Gb Baffin
If I press 'h' - miner stop work.
Version 1.3.0
what are disadvantages of --adldisable?

No temperature reporting , nothing special Smiley

it also mean no temperature control? no target temp holding?

turning off adl fixed all my 12 cards rigs. now they work on your miner, however I think there should be a feature to at least set fixed fan speed during start, no control needed later then.

Thank you!

this is a temporary fix (turning it off), i will look into fixing it

Activity: 473
Merit: 18
Is miner API for monitoring in the plans? Smiley
Activity: 26
will the balance algorithm be implemented ? like load-balance to gatelessgate?

i don't know what that is ?

mining on several pools or coins in percentage

example

Code:
"pools":
[
{
"name": "monero",
"user": "41nujo2JithhQHT4yQMDaf3iSJtuHfkrodNXdghjlwvki7dxCXqiqBQTsy6i4TRkrkGARAFAaoCsUsV5DK5xoC34PFw7D6ExWMbp",
"pass": "VEGA1",
"quota": "50;pool.monero.hashvault.pro:3334"},
{
"name": "sumo",
"user": "Sumoo6evZaPLaSZjjk6HUgLzcxgU2RCv4CFVY4tqatRb4sV12c2hgxdsJ1HdsHXAGJhXGnFheSGhYueLyJvQbZqLo9pRKf2tqAXhwCw",
"quota": "0;pool.sumokoin.hashvault.pro:5555"},
{
"name": "graft",
"user": "GAXLUTCPXLCxdvfUUUeFEuhpV9YoTrJxVAtg27K5UWCp6SivSV1Vr6Cda2LagDAbKA2ZEd9KMBD9JapGfWmgsG9hJDB1QNcNk3Q",
"quota": "45;pool.graft.hashvault.pro:5555"},
{
"name": "monero2",
"user": "41hMpadgfgW77Eh1bmT1DdDngicHcA34toXdAAWPtwqZeH9SJHd291QRPCyMscFmScw3ZZXnNYQfUtgfGMbomMWSvVuY141Nupu",
"quota": "5;pool.monero.hashvault.pro:3334"}
]

although within the same algorithm

definitely not in plan soon

wish

turning off adl fixed all my 12 cards rigs. now they work on your miner, however I think there should be a feature to at least set fixed fan speed during start, no control needed later then.

Thank you!

this is a temporary fix (turning it off), i will look into fixing it
will the balance algorithm be implemented ? like load-balance to gatelessgate?

i don't know what that is ?

mining on several pools or coins in percentage

example

Code:
"pools":
[
{
"name": "monero",
"user": "41nujo2JithhQHT4yQMDaf3iSJtuHfkrodNXdghjlwvki7dxCXqiqBQTsy6i4TRkrkGARAFAaoCsUsV5DK5xoC34PFw7D6ExWMbp",
"quota": "50;pool.monero.hashvault.pro:3334"},
{
"name": "sumo",
"user": "Sumoo6evZaPLaSZjjk6HUgLzcxgU2RCv4CFVY4tqatRb4sV12c2hgxdsJ1HdsHXAGJhXGnFheSGhYueLyJvQbZqLo9pRKf2tqAXhwCw",
"quota": "0;pool.sumokoin.hashvault.pro:5555"},
{
"name": "graft",
"user": "GAXLUTCPXLCxdvfUUUeFEuhpV9YoTrJxVAtg27K5UWCp6SivSV1Vr6Cda2LagDAbKA2ZEd9KMBD9JapGfWmgsG9hJDB1QNcNk3Q",
"quota": "45;pool.graft.hashvault.pro:5555"},
{
"name": "monero2",
"user": "41hMpadgfgW77Eh1bmT1DdDngicHcA34toXdAAWPtwqZeH9SJHd291QRPCyMscFmScw3ZZXnNYQfUtgfGMbomMWSvVuY141Nupu",
"quota": "5;pool.monero.hashvault.pro:3334"}
]

although within the same algorithm

definitely not in plan soon
Trying to use this miner with default settings on r9 280x rig and get:

[2018-04-08 02:21:16] GPU crash detected, miner will shut down and restart

Is there possibility to make it work with old 280x?

yo need to set intensity by  hand, lower the auto detected value
V1.3.0
- Cryptonight UltraHeavy algo added
Activity: 26
SRBMiner ignores the config settings.txt.
indicate
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 120, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 120, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 120, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 3, "intensity" : 120, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 4, "intensity" : 120, "double_threads" : true},

and work all 6
+ "id": 5

Thank you!
Jump to: