Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 348. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
1. your miner rocks

2. SRB is from Serbia?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi, what about linux version? I use HiveOS and i would like to see your miner there.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
tried it and it seems good. however there is no failover which is not an option for me. Hopefully a failover is added in the near future.
Activity: 168
can you add this new variant of cn light please?

Cryptonight-LightV1

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/issues/1227 - this might help

turtlecoin already switched you can use litev7 to mine it

ah v7 and v1 confuses it. xD

thanks.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

Cryptonight-LightV1

turtlecoin already switched you can use litev7 to mine it

Cryptonight-LightV1

Activity: 61
Thanks for this miner doktor, have been playing with the intensities but can't seem to squeeze more than 550h/s out of my 380 and 380x cards. Also tried with double threads, but not much difference.

With SGminer my hashrates were around 600-620h/s on cryptonight.
fan control would really be great @dev

i hate it when my fans always turn off and on. i have a feeling that it will degrade faster than a static fan. setting target temp too low will also make the fan try harder, so its a no as well.

I am working around this with a .bat file utilizing OverdriveNTool.  No problem.

im utilizing overdriventool as well, but i dont knkw what im missing,  fan is still turning off.

i tried setting the fan target at 30c and identical fanmin and fanmax, still fan turns off. -_-
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

i hate it when my fans always turn off and on. i have a feeling that it will degrade faster than a static fan. setting target temp too low will also make the fan try harder, so its a no as well.

I am working around this with a .bat file utilizing OverdriveNTool.  No problem.
Activity: 39
any plan for cpu support too?

Activity: 29
Tested Cryptonight Ultraheavy, IPBC testnet, xmr-stak 960 H/s SRBMiner 1080 H/s... Default config Smiley Wish: Target temperature to work...
Activity: 38
hello,
happy ester to all at first !
doktore how i can know which card give me lower hash ? because not same as at overdrivetool. it's different positions Smiley
Best regards !
pozdrav
Activity: 9
hello Doctor, thank you for the miner
I have a question, I'm using right now sgm miner for my RX570 to mine Electroneum, and the performance about 950 h/s
I checked few pages of this tread to find out whet performance figures your miner can do, but fail! I'm sure you have some figures for RX card and vegas, can you put them into the first page?

no because the results are not same for everyone, same cards with different straps can do +-200hs even more.
So there is no exact number, you have to try yourself.

Hello can you please add worker option to the miner ?

Thanks
Activity: 10
Activity: 23
Hi all! how can I add a rig name? Smiley
Activity: 105
Does it work with 7900 series or the R9 290?
Hi there,
just tested it with r7 260 and r9 270 works well
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Does it work with 7900 series or the R9 290?
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
/* Intensity 0-> auto intensity, or value from 1-200  */
"intensity" : 47,

/* To use 2 threads per card set double_threads to true  */
"double_threads" : true,

mem 1950 core 1220
Jump to: