Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 359. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Hi dev. thanks for this miner.
I'll try this miner to mining Stellite coin (v7), i'll give report to this thread ASAP. thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
srbminer 1.2 doesnt work on stellite v7 fork for some reason comes up with low difficulty share

yes, that is because stellite is not 'real v7', but i will implement a workaround soon
Activity: 27
srbminer 1.2 doesnt work on stellite v7 fork for some reason comes up with low difficulty share
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
is there a performance increase from using this miner over xmr-stak/cast-xmr/sgminer on Vega/RX570/RX580?
It's depends on many factors... F.e. bios mod. Who prevents you to try?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
whats the hashrate difference between cryptonight heavy and cryptonight?
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
is there a performance increase from using this miner over xmr-stak/cast-xmr/sgminer on Vega/RX570/RX580?
V1.2
- Cryptonight V7 support
- Cryptonight Lite V7 support
- Cryptonight Heavy support

Don't use old config file because there is no more 'cryptonight_lite' option, its now 'cryptonight_type'

All these forks must be confusing you. Here's a little help :

- If you want to mine Monero, Electroneum or other 'normal' cryptonight coin, set "cryptonight_type" to "normal"
- If you want to mine Aeon, set "cryptonight_type" to "lite"
- If you want to mine Sumokoin, set "cryptonight_type" to "heavy"

CN and CN V7 are normal
CN Lite and CN Lite V7 are lite
CN Heavy is heavy (Sumokoin at the moment)
Could you pls also post changelog?
I see you will support SUMO, but from which version? Would be good to know, I can then post it in my guide also. Thx.

if everything goes well i will upload a new version supporting sumo cn heavy algo too Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
I see you will support SUMO, but from which version? Would be good to know, I can then post it in my guide also. Thx.

i think its not implemented yet  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 113
Merit: 1

Quote from: Sgsg666
Are you planning to post this on Github?

why do you need it to be on Github?

For transparency, Its also fine if you show the codes to fierce-uk/psychocrypt since I trust them. After that announce the codes are clean. I'm staying away on castxmr since it's closed source.

You have the right to choose, if you don't trust closed source software don't use it Smiley

Fair enough, I'll test this and report back. 😶

For transparency, Its also fine if you show the codes to fierce-uk/psychocrypt since I trust them. After that announce the codes are clean. I'm staying away on castxmr since it's closed source.

You have the right to choose, if you don't trust closed source software don't use it Smiley

is it some how possible to send all config parameters by the command line (without using config file)?
Good question! I want to know it too.

No, only config file as there are a lot of parameters available.

Quote from: treanski
@dev will you update for cryptonight-heavy(sumokoin/ipbc) too?

yes

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Hmm, i guess no one has problems like i do?

The miner restarting every 3-4 min?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
@dev will you update for cryptonight-heavy(sumokoin/ipbc) too?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
is it some how possible to send all config parameters by the command line (without using config file)?
Good question! I want to know it too.
Activity: 78
Jump to: