Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 80. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
any reported hashrates for webchain ?looking fwd to try out srbminer soon. thx for the hardwork Smiley

Would be interessting to see what Hashrates are possible. Has anybody some Numbers?

Stales and duplicates are pool related, use loud mining pool its the best.
Also number are like v7 - a few %

I've been using for a long time loud mining pool. Port 4444 and 5555, but duplicates and stales share still appear. I'm sure the problem is in the SRB miner.
LOUD-Webchain miner working fine.

not problem with miner !!!
Pool is problem

pool.anyg.rs
-it`s moded for incorrect and duplicated shares, pool accept it but don't count as valid shares !!!
Activity: 86
to doctor83

Hi, pls add "worker-id" param to srbminer  (otherwise statistics on a webchain pool is incorrectly displayed   )
Activity: 31
any reported hashrates for webchain ?looking fwd to try out srbminer soon. thx for the hardwork Smiley

Would be interessting to see what Hashrates are possible. Has anybody some Numbers?

I've been using for a long time loud mining pool. Port 4444 and 5555, but duplicates and stales share still appear. I'm sure the problem is in the SRB miner.

1. srb displays accepted shares only, so those are accwpted shares, nothing to worry about.
Loud miner does not display this. So thats why no share stales there.
2. Srb sends every share only once, it has an internal table of sent shares so the same share cant be sent twice. that means no duplicate share is sent from the miner and that is 100%
You can see this for yourself in the log, find the 'duplicate share' message from server, above it is the json that was sent to the pool, there is the parameter 'result', copy it and search the whole log file, and see that you won't find that same result more than once sent to the pool.

You are SURE the problem is in my miner, i am sure there is no problem with it.

Thanks. I can assume that the problem is in the pool. But I tried on several different pools and everywhere the same errors. What about worker statistic? Parameter "worker-id" in pools.txt not working.
Activity: 1
No shares found yet!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

1. srb displays accepted shares only, so those are accwpted shares, nothing to worry about.
Loud miner does not display this. So thats why no share stales there.
2. Srb sends every share only once, it has an internal table of sent shares so the same share cant be sent twice. that means no duplicate share is sent from the miner and that is 100%
You can see this for yourself in the log, find the 'duplicate share' message from server, above it is the json that was sent to the pool, there is the parameter 'result', copy it and search the whole log file, and see that you won't find that same result more than once sent to the pool.

You are SURE the problem is in my miner, i am sure there is no problem with it.

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
More STALE and DUPLICATE share on webchain algo. No worker statistic, need worker-id parameter. Please, fix it. Thanks.

confirm

Activity: 76

Activity: 118
v1.7.1 Total:    14920 H/s
v1.7.4 Total:    16367 H/s
13x rx580 all same conf, heavy algo.
awesome Wink

Can you share your config?
I re-uploaded 1.7.4 if anyone was wondering, because i fixed a bug with webchain, that caused compute errors on some cards.

plz upload bugfix as new version
More STALE and DUPLICATE share on webchain algo. No worker statistic, need worker-id parameter. Please, fix it. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
I re-uploaded 1.7.4 if anyone was wondering, because i fixed a bug with webchain, that caused compute errors on some cards.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
v1.7.1 Total:    14920 H/s
v1.7.4 Total:    16367 H/s
13x rx580 all same conf, heavy algo.
awesome Wink
Activity: 43
Getting Error CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 6 (Thread 12)

Have 8 GPUs on this rig. Any idea what to do? Thanks so much for any help.
two card in test rig
rx480 4 gb and !!!!! r9 290 4gb
off r9 290 card and all work
1.7.4 have trouble with old card

going to check that out, i know that rx480 works, but probably i forgot to update the kernel for old cards

edit:
Bingo, re-uploaded , try it now and report

work fine
bit more rate +1-3% on both card with same config
Activity: 8
Hey everyone are these temps normal for Bittubev2?
I'm using Rx580s and 480s at 900mv.
Using version 1.7.2 algoswitching monero ocean
http://i68.tinypic.com/2rcy7lu.jpg
Dok,
Did I use the target temp paramter in config correctly?
{
"cryptonight_type" : "bittubev2",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"adl_type" : 1,
"min_rig_speed" : 4000,
"target_temperature" : 65,
}
two card in test rig

going to check that out, i know that rx480 works, but probably i forgot to update the kernel for old cards

edit:
Bingo, re-uploaded , try it now and report
two card in test rig
Pages:
Jump to: