Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 2. (Read 42206 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 0
February 07, 2024, 05:21:05 AM
And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.

Because he would be already banned there with this attitude..  Cool

You lie. Better add parameters check at startup - simple task even for scoolboy.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
February 06, 2024, 04:45:41 PM
V2.4.7
+ Performance improvement on algorithm 'aurum' for AVX2 supported CPU's
+ Fixed broken 'yespower' algorithms
+ Fixed broken algorithm 'blake3_decred'
+ Fixed broken --gpu-coffset and --gpu-moffset parameters (Linux)
+ Added parameter '--cpu-numa-bind' which can force binding of CPU worker threads to a specific NUMA node (per algorithm)*
+ Default --esm (ethereum stratum mode) value for algorithms 'ethash' and 'etchash' is now 2 (EthereumStratum 1.0 + nicehash mode)
+ Renamed parameter 'disable-numa' to 'disable-numa-binding'
+ Minor bug fixes

--cpu-numa-bind

Bind CPU worker threads to NUMA node id 1 (second NUMA node) with auto thread selection and affinity mask:
Code:
--algorithm ... --pool ... --wallet ... --cpu-numa-bind 1

Bind CPU worker threads to NUMA node id 1 (second NUMA node) with manually set number of threads and affinity mask:
Code:
--algorithm ... --pool ... --wallet ... --cpu-threads 8 --cpu-affinity 0x5555 --cpu-numa-bind 1
February 05, 2024, 07:33:14 AM
And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.

Because he would be already banned there with this attitude..  Cool
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
February 05, 2024, 07:01:32 AM
I'm not complain, i'm asking the question. Coz everyone know (in case of 99.9% mining software) - if you make some typos in command line - then miner didn't start or show some error/warning message - behaviour excpected by any user of mining software. Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v is very strong force then you try new versions/new software, so i even not excpect i have some typo in command line - coz miner start normally without any unexpected messages.

And this situation does not in any way cancel the fact that latest versions have problems with algos i indicated before my mistake with --multi-algoithm-job-mode 3 .

If so, then why the fuck miner didn't show any warnings about wrong parameter?

you wrote why the fuck and this is not complain? You cry like a baby for months, maybe for over a year, but never find the failure you made? You acting in this forum like a king, harsh to other user or doesn´t accept other meanings and no you make no mistake, never in this world.  Roll Eyes
99,9% of the miners show wrong parameters? Should i start what miners doesn´t show all wrong typos?

lolminer, teamredminer, miniZ srbminer, ccminer, cpu optminer, xmr stak all of this miners can having typo failures in the commandline without an error, not all parameters but some.

Dude calm down and work together and not be like the biggest narcissist. And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.
February 04, 2024, 01:48:55 PM
I'm not complain, i'm asking the question. Coz everyone know (in case of 99.9% mining software) - if you make some typos in command line - then miner didn't start or show some error/warning message - behaviour excpected by any user of mining software. Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v is very strong force then you try new versions/new software, so i even not excpect i have some typo in command line - coz miner start normally without any unexpected messages.

And this situation does not in any way cancel the fact that latest versions have problems with algos i indicated before my mistake with --multi-algoithm-job-mode 3 .
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
February 04, 2024, 10:31:13 AM
Insane. Did you actually cared to fix the TYPO you have ?

Code:
--multi-algoithm-job-mode 3

vs fixed:

Code:
--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3

[/quote]

You make a typo and then complain like its not your fault…no wonder you have no merit. 

When you screw up (as you have) you are much better to admit your fault as everyone makes mistakes…instead you double down clearly showing your back side to the world. 

Lots of people use SRBminer without issue.  Your issue appears to be you..and there is no software fix for that.
February 04, 2024, 10:18:59 AM

Code:

vs fixed:

Code:
[/quote]

February 04, 2024, 10:11:45 AM

cared to fix that ?

Same with CPU. RandomEpic+Yespower (Ryzen 2700 Pro):
https://i.imgur.com/SFMSEDR.jpeg

Maybe not broken, but definitely not work correct with epicmine.io pool.

Code:

vs fixed:

Code:
February 03, 2024, 03:55:56 PM

cared to fix that ?

Same with CPU. RandomEpic+Yespower (Ryzen 2700 Pro):
https://i.imgur.com/SFMSEDR.jpeg

Maybe not broken, but definitely not work correct with epicmine.io pool.
February 03, 2024, 05:10:38 AM

cared to fix that ?
February 01, 2024, 01:46:50 PM
YespowerMgpc also broken in latest version.
January 31, 2024, 02:15:54 PM
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --multi-algoithm-job-mode 3 --gpu-intensity 22;22 --algorithm progpow_epic;evrprogpow --pool de.epicmine.io:3333;stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:7073 --wallet *******;******** --password *****;*******

Nvidia Asus RTX3060Ti, miner mine two algos at same time so hashrate split between algos.
January 30, 2024, 09:53:18 AM

Try some previous version, this mining software have many bugs for very long time without fixing.
Try different versions - some algo combinations for dual mining may be broken in different versions.

You could be kind enough and write down here those bugs ?

--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 - broken (at least for nvidia) at least from version 2.3.7.
Latest few versions - MinotaurX broken, yespowerltncg - broken, yespower and some other cpu algo - something wrong when working with intel cpu's, especially with E Xeon's v3 v4 versions and N100-N300 cpu's - miner show good hashrate, but too low numbers of found shares, for example: yespower, Xeon E2650 V4 - hashrate ~ 1300h/s, on pool hashrate - 130 h/s.

--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 is not broken, also its not a gpu dependent thing. Write down the example that's not working for you, then i might be able to test.

Im aware of some yespower derivates broken - broke in last version - not for very long time as you wrote.
Also the miner vs pool hr on some algorithms fixed in v2.4.5 - it is in the release notes.

Code:
+ Fixed an issue that caused higher difficulty to be used than what the pool sent - on some algorithms, introduced in previous version
January 30, 2024, 04:22:34 AM

Try some previous version, this mining software have many bugs for very long time without fixing.
Try different versions - some algo combinations for dual mining may be broken in different versions.

--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 - broken (at least for nvidia) at least from version 2.3.7.
Latest few versions - MinotaurX broken, yespowerltncg - broken, yespower and some other cpu algo - something wrong when working with intel cpu's, especially with E Xeon's v3 v4 versions and N100-N300 cpu's - miner show good hashrate, but too low numbers of found shares, for example: yespower, Xeon E2650 V4 - hashrate ~ 1300h/s, on pool hashrate - 130 h/s.
January 29, 2024, 09:39:09 AM
its not working when logged in to different mining sites
the herominer works but for etc the 2miners isnt working.

i copied the exact bat file and not working.  the previous version works.
could be on my end. im not perfect.   any suggestions?

i copied the exact bat file and not working.  the previous version works.
could be on my end. im not perfect.   any suggestions?

Try add --esm 2

edit: tried --esm 2 and 2miners etc with latest version, found shares were registered on poolside. So its working as it should.
January 29, 2024, 04:56:56 AM

i copied the exact bat file and not working.  the previous version works.
could be on my end. im not perfect.   any suggestions?

Activity: 3
January 28, 2024, 06:33:22 PM

i copied the exact bat file and not working.  the previous version works.
could be on my end. im not perfect.   any suggestions?
January 27, 2024, 12:01:13 PM
etc and aleph is broken in newest version
etc shares not credited. aleph works.

copied exact file from previous version.
please fix

Tested both on herominers pool and its ok.
So please provide more information.
Activity: 3
January 26, 2024, 05:49:28 PM
etc and aleph is broken in newest version
etc shares not credited. aleph works.

copied exact file from previous version.
please fix
January 23, 2024, 02:10:33 PM
V2.4.6 aurum algo, miner gives low hashrate on N100-N300 intel CPUs (avx2+sha+vaes), about twice lower then official miner.
Pages:
Jump to: