Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 30. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hope we can be fully released before the Dow Jones bubble pops. Cause you know people will want to buy crypto as a safe haven from the drop.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
I was gonna say something too but why feed. Apparently they think the information I shared would not help Arg.

It is great you give support i only say this is on a very high level not basic c++...I am not here to break the community because we all very importent for this coin!

Gr Zeero
I was gonna say something too but why feed. Apparently they think the information I shared would not help Arg.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Why are you quoting the cryptonote starter ?
Neither post was from a beginners guide. FYI. It was the highest rated responses on a forum for programmers trying to figure out how to solve a seg fault. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Segmentation faults can be nasty and difficult to track down how bigger your program how more difficult it can be...All programs start in int main Memory leaks to Return 0....

So it can take a lot of time to find out..On this level We not speak about var int char string ore "" ,'' so easy is it not.

Basic start Coin You can get it on Github you can clone and modified it by your self! So the difficult is up to the person who want to make a coin Don.t forget SSD has Tor Stenography hard to find out!

Gr Zeero
Neither post was from a beginners guide. FYI. It was the highest rated responses on a forum for programmers trying to figure out how to solve a seg fault. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Non-programmers won't be able to help Argakiig.  The answer won't be in a tutorial book for beginners.

We just have to wait for the release.
or dis...Segmentation fault is also caused by hardware failures, in this case the RAM memory. This is the less common cause, but if you don't find an error in your code, maybe a memtest could help you.

The solution in this case, change the RAM.
Maybe this would help. Something i found on da interwebz.

Segmentation fault is a specific kind of error caused by accessing memory that “does not belong to you.” It’s a helper mechanism that keeps you from corrupting the memory and introducing hard-to-debug memory bugs. Whenever you get a segfault you know you are doing something wrong with memory – accessing variable that has already been freed, writing to a read-only portion of the memory, etc. Segmentation fault is essentially the same in most languages that let you mess with the memory management, there is no principial difference between segfaults in C and C++.

There are many ways to get a segfault, at least in the lower-level languages such as C(++). A common way to get a segfault is to dereference a null pointer:

int *p = NULL;
*p = 1;
Another segfault happens when you try to write to a portion of memory that was marked as read-only:

char *str = "Foo"; // Compiler marks the constant string as read-only
*str = 'b'; // Which means this is illegal and results in a segfault
Dangling pointer points to a thing that does not exist any more, like here:

char *p = NULL;
{
    char c;
    p = &c;
}
// Now p is dangling
The pointer p dangles because it points to character variable c that ceased to exist after the block ended. And when you try to dereference dangling pointer (like *p='A'), you would probably get a segfault.
I won't lie to you guys.  The Dev pretty much ignores me, too.  I have to beg XST's coin dev Hondo to contact him and beg him to say even one sentence to me every now and then.  After I was asked to become ssd's spokesperson at meetings, I was not even given the time of day to be told when meetings were.

From what I gather SSD's coin dev says he has, at most, 30 minutes a day to work on this because of his work schedule IRL.  Frankly that's not enough to make this work.  In a full month effort at that pace is 15 hours of effort - one day of work for a full time coder.

If SSD will prevail in the future I do not know, but for now, I do not think this is a good coin to invest in until the dev becomes more transparent with his work or willing to interact with the community and those that support him.

He may still deliver what he's promised so far, but I sure as hell have no idea what he plans for the future, and I don't think anyone else does.

When the dev puts only 30 minutes per day in the coin, this coin does not have good future at all.

Depends on the progress
At the moment it feels like the progress is a mystery.When I first started following this coin in the fall of last year it was like we were on the fast track in terms of development and arg made regular updates and chimed in here a good bit. Ever since the move to slack, which I think may have to do more with development privacy and quiet for the sake of concentration, its been very quiet here. Only within the past few days has things picked back up and I think its because people do have high hopes for this coin and technology and they want to see it get its day in the sun to the point of begging the dev for updates about the development progress. I too would love to know more about this Segmentation fault. Something in the tor browser must be trying to access memory without permission.
legendary
I won't lie to you guys.  The Dev pretty much ignores me, too.  I have to beg XST's coin dev Hondo to contact him and beg him to say even one sentence to me every now and then.  After I was asked to become ssd's spokesperson at meetings, I was not even given the time of day to be told when meetings were.

From what I gather SSD's coin dev says he has, at most, 30 minutes a day to work on this because of his work schedule IRL.  Frankly that's not enough to make this work.  In a full month effort at that pace is 15 hours of effort - one day of work for a full time coder.

If SSD will prevail in the future I do not know, but for now, I do not think this is a good coin to invest in until the dev becomes more transparent with his work or willing to interact with the community and those that support him.

He may still deliver what he's promised so far, but I sure as hell have no idea what he plans for the future, and I don't think anyone else does.

When the dev puts only 30 minutes per day in the coin, this coin does not have good future at all.

Depends on the progress
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I won't lie to you guys.  The Dev pretty much ignores me, too.  I have to beg XST's coin dev Hondo to contact him and beg him to say even one sentence to me every now and then.  After I was asked to become ssd's spokesperson at meetings, I was not even given the time of day to be told when meetings were.

From what I gather SSD's coin dev says he has, at most, 30 minutes a day to work on this because of his work schedule IRL.  Frankly that's not enough to make this work.  In a full month effort at that pace is 15 hours of effort - one day of work for a full time coder.

I don't no what to say our dev is looking what here is happening his answer is....

So, the difference you ask. It's more a matter of convenience than anything else. First off, think about how much is required to get firefox to run over tor. You can either download a tor client, setup your proxy point your browser to it and then you can use it. Someone with Sonic will be able to browse securely without having to download or configure anything extra.

Nothing about his work ore some explanation of all Questions, Must this give trust? Pff i work 10hours a day and still have time for a hobby ore reading Bitcoin Forum and answers. I support this coin from day one and our dev no that i ask nothing difficult Support your creation love it! (You make a great Coin).

Make mistakes and learn from it no problem but give once in the month a good explanation! 

So tell us whats your goal this year and what we can expect from you..

Gr Zeero
legendary
Activity: 1008
that is fantastic to hear something from Argakiig, SSD is like hidden treasure and most safe investment in bright future only smart can imagine where price will go once the all devolpment done, Wink
legendary
Not sure why if people paid attention to what is going on with the coin you would see he's working on it. He said multiple times in slack he is still working on bugs. He also expressed his lack of time due to a long workday/commute a few months back. This gives him less time to work on the project.

Incase your new... Hondo (DEV of stealth- XST) and Arg colaborate on tech so I me sure he is getting help.

As for asking the TOR team for help... I don't think so. This will be the first I know of a in wallet TOR browser and why would you give your unreleased code to a team of developers you don't know?

RadDragon- not trying to step on your toes. But as a communicator to the thread your hardly here or on slack. Not sure why your getting donations for hardly any communication. Also your advising people to stay away.... WTF... This is the perfect oppertunity to buy, price is 1/8 the average trading price with stenography and release. TOR and blocknet are just as big. To me it sounds like your either butt hurt or trying to pick more up... Who knows what you really know being the "contact" for arg.

No reason to attack.  I definitely believe in his abilities, but Arg isn't that communicative normally and now he's very busy.  Once Argakiig does release the new wallet, we'll need people who are willing to give up some of their time and a little bit of their BTC to help promote the coin.

I sent RadDragon the 25,000 SSD because he volunteered several hours of his time for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Not sure why if people paid attention to what is going on with the coin you would see he's working on it. He said multiple times in slack he is still working on bugs. He also expressed his lack of time due to a long workday/commute a few months back. This gives him less time to work on the project.

Incase your new... Hondo (DEV of stealth- XST) and Arg colaborate on tech so I me sure he is getting help.

As for asking the TOR team for help... I don't think so. This will be the first I know of a in wallet TOR browser and why would you give your unreleased code to a team of developers you don't know?

RadDragon- not trying to step on your toes. But as a communicator to the thread your hardly here or on slack. Not sure why your getting donations for hardly any communication. Also your advising people to stay away.... WTF... This is the perfect oppertunity to buy, price is 1/8 the average trading price with stenography and release. TOR and blocknet are just as big. To me it sounds like your either butt hurt or trying to pick more up... Who knows what you really know being the "contact" for arg.
Activity: 308
Don't get defensive I'm all for this coin. I just don't believe a few members hyping a project that may already be 6 feet under is going to cut it. We need to know the guy doing the actual work is alive more then once a year, and what work is being done.

I think a dev log would be great way to keep us in the loop. Just post changes, fixes, ideas, thoughts, etc. Examples and explanations of why what you're doing will be worth the wait.  Coder Journal, dev log, whatever you wanna call it. Just something to add a pulse to this coin. The community is nonexistent and would help to garner attention. An active thread is an easy way to do that. I mean all we hear is "Tor Browser". So why do I want to browse the internet with a wallet using Tor when I have Firefox to do that? Sell us on it a bit.

Right now it is just pages of a few community members gushing to keep the price up (no offense guys, I think it has been working, so don't stop) I mention price, not because the value is important, but because it is a solid indicator of the lifeblood of a coin. It shows people that there is a community. We haven't really seen anything in what is getting close to a year.

Even if nothing happens just pushing for this stuff and maybe (just maybe) getting a response from somebody involved with the project is worthwhile. Stealth coins are a crowded genre, amongst competitors that are incredibly active. Sure the idea of the tech here is great, but until we start seeing it it doesn't really matter.

Another idea is maybe get another coder in to help. Some projects are literally too much for one person.

obviously you dont know the difference of using Tor instead of firefox,chrome etc etc.

just be patient

Obviously you don't know you can still use Tor with Firefox, chrome etc etc.

obviously you dont know what are the differences of using tor inwallet with tor  firefox chrome etc

Yes, I don't know, What is the difference ?

So, the difference you ask. It's more a matter of convenience than anything else. First off, think about how much is required to get firefox to run over tor. You can either download a tor client, setup your proxy point your browser to it and then you can use it. Someone with Sonic will be able to browse securely without having to download or configure anything extra.

are you one of the dev?

Wtf... He IS the DEV...

sorry i didnt know hahahahahah. well it is good he is here.

lots are afraid of the dump but they dont realize it is still .2 btc to 400 sat
Theres an update for us. Woot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Don't get defensive I'm all for this coin. I just don't believe a few members hyping a project that may already be 6 feet under is going to cut it. We need to know the guy doing the actual work is alive more then once a year, and what work is being done.

I think a dev log would be great way to keep us in the loop. Just post changes, fixes, ideas, thoughts, etc. Examples and explanations of why what you're doing will be worth the wait.  Coder Journal, dev log, whatever you wanna call it. Just something to add a pulse to this coin. The community is nonexistent and would help to garner attention. An active thread is an easy way to do that. I mean all we hear is "Tor Browser". So why do I want to browse the internet with a wallet using Tor when I have Firefox to do that? Sell us on it a bit.

Right now it is just pages of a few community members gushing to keep the price up (no offense guys, I think it has been working, so don't stop) I mention price, not because the value is important, but because it is a solid indicator of the lifeblood of a coin. It shows people that there is a community. We haven't really seen anything in what is getting close to a year.

Even if nothing happens just pushing for this stuff and maybe (just maybe) getting a response from somebody involved with the project is worthwhile. Stealth coins are a crowded genre, amongst competitors that are incredibly active. Sure the idea of the tech here is great, but until we start seeing it it doesn't really matter.

Another idea is maybe get another coder in to help. Some projects are literally too much for one person.

obviously you dont know the difference of using Tor instead of firefox,chrome etc etc.

just be patient

Obviously you don't know you can still use Tor with Firefox, chrome etc etc.

obviously you dont know what are the differences of using tor inwallet with tor  firefox chrome etc

Yes, I don't know, What is the difference ?

are you one of the dev?

Wtf... He IS the DEV...
Pages:
Jump to: