Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade - page 2. (Read 47702 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm curious - what happened to this coin? It seemed so promising.

Nothing happened. Dev opened a new thread to use his main account because he wanted to be open about his identity and I think the new thread backfired a little because people in crypto freak out over everything.  Smiley

Lol. Agreed. Dev came clean with his personal forum account and started a new thread. Time vortex V2 due 30th August and Proof of concept for SSD App due 31st August. Seriously undervalued coin, the only way is up !!!

"Dev came clean" -- about what?

Sorry bad use of the term. I meant he re-posted the ann thread under his personal forum account. I've edited the original post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Nothing happened. Dev opened a new thread to use his main account because he wanted to be open about his identity and I think the new thread backfired a little because people in crypto freak out over everything.  Smiley

Lol. Agreed. Dev came clean with his personal forum account and started a new thread. Time vortex V2 due 30th August and Proof of concept for SSD App due 31st August. Seriously undervalued coin, the only way is up !!!

"Dev came clean" -- about what?
Activity: 50

Nothing happened. Dev opened a new thread to use his main account because he wanted to be open about his identity and I think the new thread backfired a little because people in crypto freak out over everything.  Smiley

Lol. Agreed. Dev started a new thread with his personal forum account. Time vortex V2 due 30th August and Proof of concept for SSD App due 31st August. Seriously undervalued coin, the only way is up !!!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Nothing happened. Dev opened a new thread to use his main account because he wanted to be open about his identity and I think the new thread backfired a little because people in crypto freak out over everything.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is the plan? It seems the community is not active.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
I am buying on bittrex,low price Grin
Activity: 69
Someone is dumping so hard  Huh
Activity: 532
Activity: 33
This coin is showing so much potential. Why is the order book so thin, guys? Huh
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I like the new the wallet.  This is one of the most promising coins.  I don't know why the price is so low.
Activity: 42
l like this coin active dev that do what he said befor we don't have that often in cryptoworld , but this coin imo need more attention like some kind of giveaway , article.Contact  #Altcoin Devvie
@devnullius ,Cryptosphere@goldentags  , CryptoSandwich@CryptoSandwich , Bitcoin Garden@BitcoinGarden  they can really good promote coins.

Have actually already Devvie has been running a giveaway and twitter campaign since shortly after the coin launched.
Also of note this thread is continued under my Personal account here

Thank you and look forward to seeing you in the other thread.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
l like this coin active dev that do what he said befor we don't have that often in cryptoworld , but this coin imo need more attention like some kind of giveaway , article.Contact  #Altcoin Devvie
@devnullius ,Cryptosphere@goldentags  , CryptoSandwich@CryptoSandwich , Bitcoin Garden@BitcoinGarden  they can really good promote coins.
Activity: 345
Don't be grumpy...Buy them
Activity: 89
Activity: 112
This update is a good start, let me see the developers have been hard at work. If this continues will usher in anonymous communication system in the August 30th update, it will be a leap forward in SSD. Thank you for developers
Pages:
Jump to: