Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade - page 5. (Read 47702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
A sonicscrewdriver dev

The qt wallet shows version 1.0.1.4

Just seeing if it is a typo as your post (not op) shows 1.0.4.1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You know, if I were going to be nit-picky Doctor Who fan (which maybe I am) I would say the send tab should be Dematerialize, the send button either the same or "Demat", the receive should be Materialize, and the "Time Vortex" anon feature should be called the Randomizer, just to make the right references to the show.  (Although admittedly the Randomizer would only be familiar to people who've seen season 16-18 of the classic series).  

But then, if I'm kind of a ridiculous level of fan of the show and have been since I was a little kid so take that as you will.  Roll Eyes

Edit: to be clear, I'm not complaining, just being an unavoidable nerd because it's Doctor Who.

TBH that is awesome. Something I missed but still awesome none the less
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
You know, if I were going to be nit-picky Doctor Who fan (which maybe I am) I would say the send tab should be Dematerialize, the send button either the same or "Demat", the receive should be Materialize, and the "Time Vortex" anon feature should be called the Randomizer, just to make the right references to the show.  (Although admittedly the Randomizer would only be familiar to people who've seen season 16-18 of the classic series).  

But then, if I'm kind of a ridiculous level of fan of the show and have been since I was a little kid so take that as you will.  Roll Eyes

Edit: to be clear, I'm not complaining, just being an unavoidable nerd because it's Doctor Who.
The reason for this is to mix the inputs between multiple outputs. This makes it harder to see where a coin is coming from and where it is going to.

A better explanation is to come with the release of the white paper

Is this just for person to person or do I have to do this also to send to an exchange?
You dont have to use it.

The reason for this is to mix the inputs between multiple outputs. This makes it harder to see where a coin is coming from and where it is going to.

Ah ok so the time thing is a mixer sort of speak would of been simpler to say liek washer or mixing unit lol. Now I understand lol..

Also in regards to the POS how long does it take for coins to start generating?

PoS takes 3 days for coins to mature enough to start generating stake
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Ah ok so the time thing is a mixer sort of speak would of been simpler to say liek washer or mixing unit lol. Now I understand lol..

Also in regards to the POS how long does it take for coins to start generating?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Is this just for person to person or do I have to do this also to send to an exchange?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wow, what a day for SSD, putting itself in a league of its own!

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I dont get quite what the updates are for for time vortex why do i need to do this I dont get why you have 2 addresses in their on address bar separated with an "," What is this step needed for ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Now that's what I call positive feedback!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 34
Installed and seamless upgrade! woo! Thanks!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Activity: 294
Mercurial
Update to new wallet worked flawlessly for me.  Well done. Smiley
THE TIME VORTEX v.1 Anonymization
Wallet v1.0.1.4

Guide to Navigating the Vortex
Rules to Remember for Safe Travel in the Vortex
  • Rule 1: For your security ask for N number of receive addresses from the party you are sending to.
  • Rule 2: Make sure amount is at least 3*N where N is number of receive addresses otherwise Funds can be lost in the Vortex.
  • Rule 3: When putting in your Pay To addresses before running through the Vortex make sure you do not have duplicates. Funds can be lost in the Vortex.
  • Rule 4: DO NOT Reuse Vortex Addresses as your funds will be lost in transit.

Follow these four rules and you shall have safe travels.
Of note, Greater Obfuscation can be achieved if one uses Coin Control to select inputs from multiple addresses.

Step 1
http://puu.sh/b0GoD/60c4e5d430.png

Step 2
http://puu.sh/b0ClY/ced9bf3751.png

Step 3
http://puu.sh/b0Cyt/4fe74bd092.png

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: