Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable, stable, stable! - page 10. (Read 14312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 23, 2016, 07:36:11 PM
Could it be that many of our beloved whales have migrated to altland? The volumes are now there to match the volatility. If I was a major player I'd be over there making hay.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
April 23, 2016, 07:26:57 PM
It is in a small raise now, but remains more or less stable. I agree a big raise needs a lot of people (or few people eager to buy at a high price).

we need whales to make a start where they push the price significantly higher, and after that it will get many people into panic buying mode. i think it will start when we are just a few weeks away from the block halving. so we will need a little bit more patience.
probably, but I won't see that wave getting really far. As wrote couple of times already, $500-600 seems a logical target to me. Very interesting question is however what happens afterwards?
legendary
Activity: 896
April 23, 2016, 10:55:43 AM
It is in a small raise now, but remains more or less stable. I agree a big raise needs a lot of people (or few people eager to buy at a high price).

we need whales to make a start where they push the price significantly higher, and after that it will get many people into panic buying mode. i think it will start when we are just a few weeks away from the block halving. so we will need a little bit more patience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2016, 10:54:11 AM
well i think the price has a lot of potential in growing right now because of a variety of reasons, in my opinion the price will surely grow because people are willing to buy at the moment whatever the price is

its because of the incoming halving event that will definitely make the price go significantly up, im buying my bitcoins too even the price is so stable, i will make a lot of profit in teh near future for sure
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
April 23, 2016, 10:37:41 AM
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 23, 2016, 10:24:30 AM
Distribution cannot be achieved without price decreasing. People must sell if we want good redistribution. Everybody expecting rise, few people controlling thousands while rest controlling small parts..
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 22, 2016, 06:19:10 PM
The bitcoin will be stable soon or later, its just a matter of time, I think it will be stable when the halving has been done because the price will than lower to a stable price in my eyes, this is why we just need to stay patient and wait for it.

what do you mean by stable? Is stable for you that we stay for two months in the same price range, or do we need two years or more?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
April 22, 2016, 04:54:28 PM
It is slowly rising.

Last week was 420 or sligtly below, now is above 430.

If it don't fall already will be a victory, considering the 2 years of bull market
And today it is at $445, the price is now increasing making bitcoin more interesting, especially for those people who have some coins in their wallets and were waiting for this time, now their wait is finished and their wealth is increasing.
Activity: 938
April 21, 2016, 05:17:24 PM
The bitcoin will be stable soon or later, its just a matter of time, I think it will be stable when the halving has been done because the price will than lower to a stable price in my eyes, this is why we just need to stay patient and wait for it.

Its good to see it stable but I don't think that is ever possible with bitcoin in near future, as price stability need huge market cap which is missing in bitcoin at a moment.
Activity: 714
April 21, 2016, 05:11:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 21, 2016, 04:56:29 PM
The bitcoin is not stable although its a sort of stable right now, of course the bitcoin has never been stable but I think this will happen soon.
Most likely the bitcoin is going to be stable when the halving has been done this year, in my prediction this will be in the end of this year.
Agree with you bicoin never ever came to stability, and the time when some stability is established at there, then it will mean that now everyone can put their money to bitcoin for longer time and can forget them for a period of time without checking them again and again.

Bitcoin is hot and interesting. How can some one not look constantly at the price with the block halving ahead of us. Smiley Even if I try to forget my coins for a certain time, there is no way I can do it. I MUST look as I am a trader.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 21, 2016, 04:52:54 PM
The bitcoin is not stable although its a sort of stable right now, of course the bitcoin has never been stable but I think this will happen soon.
Most likely the bitcoin is going to be stable when the halving has been done this year, in my prediction this will be in the end of this year.
Agree with you bicoin never ever came to stability, and the time when some stability is established at there, then it will mean that now everyone can put their money to bitcoin for longer time and can forget them for a period of time without checking them again and again.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 20, 2016, 04:55:28 PM
Now Increasing, increasing, increasing, yes you can see now the price has got a good strength and its trend is at height, and within a few weeks it will go more high and will cross $500 within a few days.
Bitcoin hit $500 within a few days, we must be realistic not to expect a high spike in the price of bitcoin would be great if prices slowly rising but it is not easy to fall back on.
Let's see first how the price behaves at $450. If we pass this test, then we can talk about $500. We have had already one false breakout from the horizontal trend that stalled at $453, so I would still be careful.
Activity: 518
April 20, 2016, 04:42:41 PM
Now Increasing, increasing, increasing, yes you can see now the price has got a good strength and its trend is at height, and within a few weeks it will go more high and will cross $500 within a few days.
Bitcoin hit $500 within a few days, we must be realistic not to expect a high spike in the price of bitcoin would be great if prices slowly rising but it is not easy to fall back on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 20, 2016, 04:24:40 PM
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 20, 2016, 03:13:38 PM
Actually, until speculation (p&d) is the main driving force behind price movement we won't see stability in Bitcoin price. That is also not what the public wants. People want to get rich quickly and thus that brings the volatility.
What we observe right now is a mid-term horizontal trend, not stability as you correctly pointed out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 10:35:41 AM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 19, 2016, 07:09:32 AM
It is slowly rising.

Last week was 420 or sligtly below, now is above 430.

If it don't fall already will be a victory, considering the 2 years of bull market

Yeah the price was above $430, as the long time stable price has been crossed. Now we can expect the next level of stability in price within the range of $430 - $435.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 04:57:33 AM
There are a lot of people that want to that the price will rise because they want to make some fast profit and that is logic because they already has wait a long time and that is bad.
But I think it will rise soon because as you can see now you see that the halving is coming so that is nice.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 18, 2016, 06:08:56 PM
This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

it doesn't do nothing for weeks, it's going up slowly but surely. And 'slow' in terms of bitcoin is still insanely fast in terms of other currencies and even most commodities.
Unfortunately, most people posting in here have even shorter investing horizon. It looks like Bitcoin has done a lot to promote day trading.

Let's be honest, who doesn't want to make good profits in a very short time? You need to have great trading skills in order to play the market the right way to make profit each time. Not all people can do this. But yes, I agree that there still is a get rich quick sentiment in this community.
Pages:
Jump to: