Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable, stable, stable! - page 11. (Read 14312 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
April 18, 2016, 04:41:51 PM
This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

it doesn't do nothing for weeks, it's going up slowly but surely. And 'slow' in terms of bitcoin is still insanely fast in terms of other currencies and even most commodities.
Unfortunately, most people posting in here have even shorter investing horizon. It looks like Bitcoin has done a lot to promote day trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 08:59:42 AM
I guess i can say that its stably increasing its price right now,i dont see any stable price that bitcoin can have because the demand is also increasing everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 16, 2016, 06:22:16 PM
This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

it doesn't do nothing for weeks, it's going up slowly but surely. And 'slow' in terms of bitcoin is still insanely fast in terms of other currencies and even most commodities.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 16, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
It is nice to see that stability,if will be more worldwide exchange services,double btc card and stable price,it can bring us more merchants and more worldwide users.More bitcoin will be in use more stable price will be
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
April 16, 2016, 04:10:02 PM
It is slowly rising.

Last week was 420 or sligtly below, now is above 430.

If it don't fall already will be a victory, considering the 2 years of bull market
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 03:32:09 PM
But this is theory and only one year before we were in downtrend and everything was very depressed.. Now we are all in hype and everybody talking about moon. You cannot predict future, we can talk about possibilities and chances.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 16, 2016, 02:23:11 PM
stability is a really good thing for now, in my opinion it means that the bitcoin price is ready for a huge growth in the future because of the buy walls that are being built right now

i hope that people will keep on buying in the future especially before the halving because it will allow the price to grow at a very rapid pace, because right now we have a long stability period
once again, this recent horizontal trend since mid of January should not be confused with stability. Price of Bitcoin is all but stable at the moment due to a simple fact that Bitcoin has only a bit more than six years. Being even less time in the market, it is still in its initial phase when the main force is volatility not stability.

The price is stable for now by the bitcoin price history. But the price will rise very fast in the near future.
I actually don't agree with both statements. Bitcoin price is not stable by any means. We are in a horizontal trend since mid-January, but as soon as there are some news the volatility will return.
Whether it will be rise or fall, it remains to be seen.
Activity: 363
April 15, 2016, 05:22:06 AM
The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

stable? not even close, price is rising now, and if price rises then it can't be stable, and to be honest i don't think that it will be stable anytime soon, price of bitcoin will just rise next months too because of halving, and i hope that it won't fall down anytime soon
The value now is indeed stable for a long time and that is not the best thing that can happen with Bitcoin because a lot of people want to make profit with it.
The halving is also coming and many people told me that the value is not even going to rise.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 04:13:42 AM
stability is a really good thing for now, in my opinion it means that the bitcoin price is ready for a huge growth in the future because of the buy walls that are being built right now

i hope that people will keep on buying in the future especially before the halving because it will allow the price to grow at a very rapid pace, because right now we have a long stability period
once again, this recent horizontal trend since mid of January should not be confused with stability. Price of Bitcoin is all but stable at the moment due to a simple fact that Bitcoin has only a bit more than six years. Being even less time in the market, it is still in its initial phase when the main force is volatility not stability.

The price is stable for now by the bitcoin price history. But the price will rise very fast in the near future.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 13, 2016, 05:06:57 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 04:30:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 11, 2016, 02:18:18 PM
This stability is very important but we all would like to see price rising and stress level will be only higher, here, over time. And this is why trading is not for everyone. Traders are not interested in stability Grin
Lol i think if you just see always increase and very stable to increase maybe more people will invest and they will find a cheap price of bitcoin and stay to hold until reach 10k usd each.. and that is impossible to happen.. its always depends in demand and supply so we dont have control for the price increase and decrease..
Activity: 308
April 11, 2016, 02:04:57 PM
This stability is very important but we all would like to see price rising and stress level will be only higher, here, over time. And this is why trading is not for everyone. Traders are not interested in stability Grin
Activity: 448
April 11, 2016, 10:44:43 AM
The price was stable for a pretty long time but this finally changing. The price is going up and there is live again in bitcoin. People are returning to bitcoin to hopefully sell their coins that they have saved.
Activity: 239
April 11, 2016, 04:45:31 AM
I really like this current stability, and I would like that it remains for years, this way all speculators will renounce to this currency and only people really interested in the development of new economic alternatives will remain here.

Other currencies are more stable, yet have many, many more speculators. Speculators aren't a bad thing - they bring liquidity, making it easier to sell (and buy) without the price changing dramatically.
The price around this time is indeed stable, and that is bad for the people who are waiting for a price increase and for the people who already have some Bitcoins.
Many people are also saying that the value of Bitcoin will not rise after a long time so you must wait a long time for it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 11, 2016, 02:59:22 AM
I really like this current stability, and I would like that it remains for years, this way all speculators will renounce to this currency and only people really interested in the development of new economic alternatives will remain here.

not at this value, this value is a joke for something so big as bitcoin, i would like to see stability but at no less than 4 zeroes value

actually it's with bigger value that you have a better stability

The current value is indeed on the lower side if you just look at the potential that Bitcoin has, but it's just a matter of time before we see the market cap increase to more decent levels. I think we'll reach $10 billion somewhere in early or mid 2017.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 11, 2016, 02:35:43 AM

not at this value, this value is a joke for something so big as bitcoin, i would like to see stability but at no less than 4 zeroes value

actually it's with bigger value that you have a better stability
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 11, 2016, 02:01:40 AM
I really don't like this stability, only the price fluctuations makes the users excited. This stability makes everyone little bored and this will no longer continues. We can see a price rise soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 503
April 10, 2016, 05:01:20 PM

Other currencies are more stable, yet have many, many more speculators. Speculators aren't a bad thing - they bring liquidity, making it easier to sell (and buy) without the price changing dramatically.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 10, 2016, 04:50:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: