Pages:
Author

Topic: Stablecoins or Fiat? - page 4. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2024, 12:50:17 PM
to protect myself from the volatile crypto market, maybe i will take stablecoins like usdt to protect my assets from the volatile market. because i can't rely on my country's currency which is currently unstable due to political turmoil and i don't want to risk my assets losing value due to this. so choosing usdt stablecoin might be the best choice, since it's more stable and i can convert it faster on an exchange if i ever need to.
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
March 28, 2024, 12:46:30 PM
To be on the safer side, I prefer going both ways in order not to make a great mistake. Like the way my local currency value is fluctuating, I can't take the risk of saving all in fiat.  

Aside from holding a few cryptos like the ones I trust to hold for a long , I prefer to hold much of the stablecoin, which is pegged to the USDT, than my local fiat.

The USDT has been gaining value over my currency, which saves me a lot when the value reduces, and also puts me on the safer side in case my local currency gains value over the USDT.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 28, 2024, 12:35:56 PM
When planning to protect yourself against volatile crypto market prices, which type of currency do you prefer? A stablecoin, or a traditional Fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPY, etc)? Why did you make that choice? Would you prefer holding either currency long-term? Or crypto is better for that?

Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: