Pages:
Author

Topic: StackGambler/StackGod Liar, Cheater and Scammer - page 6. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I don't know what else we can do to clear our names.

Probably nothing. Had you shown proof of cheating at the beginning of this debacle - you might have been fine. But the way you handled it doesn't inspire any trust, what with spurious KYC demands and other nonsense.

As for StackGambler, assuming the above proves cheating (not sure TBH, chat screenshots are the shittiest form of "proof") he might end up with red trust too.

I am pretty sure it took this long gather the proof. It is not like Stack went Hey I got some hashes and won a shit ton of coins, Instead he thought he had gotten away with it so he cried and cried wolf every where spreading false statements about the owners and site.

Granted I wish not to touch on the second part of original post because it has nothing to do with stack cheating, but proof is proof. Stack is received stolen hashes and used them to profit cheating the site plain and simple. Why should the site or the owners suffer because of that?

I mean why didn't he just go hey this is fucked up and messaged the site and say hey some one is giving your hashes away. Probably would have made more that way instead it seems he is getting what he wanted. All the attention on him this time it just happens to be bad attention.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

Probably nothing. Had you shown proof of cheating at the beginning of this debacle - you might have been fine. But the way you handled it doesn't inspire any trust, what with spurious KYC demands and other nonsense.

Well the Bitcointalk Police have made their decision.   Huh  It was stated multiple times on other chats and discussions that the CrashDoge people were making inquiries about the hashes being out.   Just because it wasn’t stated on Bitcointalk means absolutely nothing.   Little info was being given out until the “investigation” was completed.   I am sure you can see that the last bit of evidence was given TODAY, meaning that it could not have been stated earlier.   
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

As for StackGambler, assuming the above proves cheating (not sure TBH, chat screenshots are the shittiest form of "proof") he might end up with red trust too.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Yep and now we get neg repped to hell and back and a scam accusation on our licenses. 

https://www.bustabit.com/license.txt

Those things aren't cheap.  Was a LOT of money just go get fucked over by a scammer before we even fully launched. 

We already got the guy that gave him the hashes to admit he cheated.  I don't know what else we can do to clear our names.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
StackGambler is very shady, I am very suspicious of him, but I am not sure who he is.

He is easily identified by googling
StackGod dox

Pops up he scammed over 7 btc from GambleCrash
So he is from singapore?

Do you know if he goes by any other names around here (on bitcointalk)? I have someone in mind, but I don't remember if he is/was from Singapore or Sweden, and don't have notes on him.

I don't know if he is a native of Singapore but Yes he is lives Singapore.

Sad to see a guy cry wolf so much that the owners of the crashgame scammed him because he wasn't paid the winnings. Only to find out  he had the game hashes which is how he cheated or scammed the owners of crashdoge.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
He's from the UK but lives in Singapore now for college.  I just heard that he got a 1.4 BTC loan a while back from some guy and is refusing to pay that too.  Stack is about to have some serious life problems because of his poor decisions.   
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
StackGambler is very shady, I am very suspicious of him, but I am not sure who he is.

StackGod dox

So he is from singapore?

Do you know if he goes by any other names around here (on bitcointalk)? I have someone in mind, but I don't remember if he is/was from Singapore or Sweden, and don't have notes on him.

StackGod dox

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

One of the photos seems to imply he had the server seed of CrashDoge when he turned 5,000 doge into 6mm doge.

The owner of the website had asked StackGambler to provide his ID, and both this and the reason why providing ID was refused was probably because there was cheating on the part of StackGambler.

edit: corrected win to reflect 6mm doge, not 4mm
1. Who is StackGod?
2. How did he scam someone?
3. How is this related to Bitcointalk?

StackGambler aka StackGod is posting dox and making accusations on bitcointalk about people.  He scammed with GambleCrash.  Link not posted because it contains his personal info - it can be found be googling “StackGod Dox”
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
1. Who is StackGod?
2. How did he scam someone?
3. How is this related to Bitcointalk?
It appears StackGod aka StackGambler has gone absolutely nuts in his quest to get money that he blatantly cheated to get on CrashDoge.
Here is a series of Discord posts from StackGod proving the accusations..

https://i.ibb.co/9HV5Mms/C551675-D-9-B20-42-D5-B9-D9-5-CEBBB7-FC1-F0.png

https://i.ibb.co/2tmmXYx/4837-D13-E-94-B3-4-E67-93-EF-20-AA38-BBB884.png

https://i.ibb.co/Z2Zzv7R/414-D4563-27-CD-4-C99-9-F60-BC977-C328543.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/KbJPGDM/5-D4129-E8-EE8-A-4-F39-B0-D4-4-D09-C01-B0-B48.png

Pages:
Jump to: