Pages:
Author

Topic: Stacks Bowers at Bitcoin Conference - page 2. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 23
April 28, 2023, 05:48:29 PM
that's good to hear! really hope I can make it to a conference I would love to go. maybe next year or the following year
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
April 28, 2023, 02:00:50 PM
Gang,

I exchanged a couple of emails with James McCartney with Stacks Bowers and they are going to attend the Bitcoin Conference in Miami this year. If anyone has been curious about selling coins in future auctions or if you are just curious to meet them and hear how they think about the future of physical bitcoins, feel free to reach out and plan a way to meet up. James can be reached at [email protected].

I'm not shilling anything here. I just follow them a lot since I think public auction action is a good way to gauge the real potential of these collectibles being mainstream. I think the Stacks Bowers auctions in tandem with PCGS leaning into grading physical bitcoins are positive.

Steeley

This is epic! I can't wait to meet James. I'm definitely going to be stopping by their booth. They're getting a booth right? These collectibles are currently behind these industry drivers! They're absolutely crushing sales and generating new demand and market growth in this space, more so than anyone currently focusing on this niche market, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
April 28, 2023, 07:32:22 AM
  Steeley...thanks for sharing this. I only wish I can attend the event...perhaps someday when BTC will moon then I can do it  Wink

Stacks is only a few blocks from where I live so I have met James in person a few times and have to say he is good people and very approachable to talk to with regards to our hobby of loaded coins.

He loved my coins especially the timelock smart contract coins as they were all novel to him. The only request they as is they grade and encapsulate all coins ...unfortunately mine were not graded thru PCGS who as far as I know are the only ones to offer jumbo capsules.

Perhaps someday when a grading company can grade my coins I can hand him mine in person and see what the market says about em.

Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
April 27, 2023, 09:16:50 PM
Gang,

I exchanged a couple of emails with James McCartney with Stacks Bowers and they are going to attend the Bitcoin Conference in Miami this year. If anyone has been curious about selling coins in future auctions or if you are just curious to meet them and hear how they think about the future of physical bitcoins, feel free to reach out and plan a way to meet up. James can be reached at [email protected].

I'm not shilling anything here. I just follow them a lot since I think public auction action is a good way to gauge the real potential of these collectibles being mainstream. I think the Stacks Bowers auctions in tandem with PCGS leaning into grading physical bitcoins are positive.

Steeley
Pages:
Jump to: