Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake frozen my account $181k from sports betting (only Euros/Wimbledon) - page 5. (Read 1154 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 2
Hey, over past week or 2 I became quite well known in the sports section, as any regular there can attest: username AlzheimersLine, since i regularly placed big bets and was quite daring over the Euros and Wimbledon. I made some decent profits, and currently have a balance of around $200k.

3 days ago Stake froze my account with the following email :
Hello,

We have frozen your account because we have reason to believe that this account is guilty of breaching our terms of service as stated under item number 5.1. Please see https://stake.com/policies/terms for further reference. Anonymity is important to us, but multi-accounting is something we take very seriously.

Can you complete the KYC process by sending us a picture of your ID and a picture of you holding that ID and a piece of paper with your username and today's date? Please provide those documents within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Stake

To which I responded 2 hours later with exactly what they asked - and I'm Swedish so no issues there.

After not hearing back for over 12 hours, I asked whats going on and was told :
Apologies for having to wait a bit for a reply but the integrity team is not working 24/7 like our live support.

Thank you for sending the required documents, we will get back to you as soon as the investigation is finished.

It is now 36 hours since this last reply. And now they just removed my ability to even chat. All i can do is login and place bets.
Not only that, but now, since causing a bit of a commotion in chat, mentioning that my account is frozen and obviously people arent happy as its pretty clear i deserve my winnings as theyre big bets at big games, and people arent happy... So now, my chat privileges have been revoked.

Attempts to contact VIP manager steve are stonewalled by a response that he can not help frozen accounts, and Live chat says its not their department and they cant do anything.

I even contacted Eddie by telegram, and noticed he read it and ignored.
Here is screenshot showing my balance and recent deposit history.
https://ibb.co/BwTFWtH
And a small selection of my Bet IDs as proof: sport:12039804  sport:12006422  sport:11985610  sport:11969942
Pages:
Jump to: