Author

Topic: Stake your Bitcoin address here - page 349. (Read 1462599 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 16, 2017, 06:02:39 AM
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Im,[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339752]mellon[/url].send it from my valid Bitcoin address for bitcointalk.org  forum. Today is March 16th 2017 year.Ty theymos. 
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Bitcoin address: 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss
Signature: HC7K6IRHQymacr81R3VjZBUwzrFM4aKDgVGAfInPFV7DFqwH3CaSHPRKObhlfulme15oK7C8YqZaaS982m+uTP4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

matt11235 1Bs6DmAYHSgJgU692xo8KZJJzrwDcx4iV8 16/03/17

IN/J3F756ygoXpx0h13THTTyZ+IfFV1/mPlQiqwaFB9VWQ53waj2WXs3vDruUek/xz/0YNCeOU70A0c08JcPXak=
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
March 16, 2017, 12:27:20 AM
Check it plz.

Code:
Im,[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339752]mellon[/url].send it from my valid Bitcoin address for bitcointalk.org  forum. Today is March 16th 2017 year.Ty theymos. 
Signature: HC7K6IRHQymacr81R3VjZBUwzrFM4aKDgVGAfInPFV7DFqwH3CaSHPRKObhlfulme15oK7C8YqZaaS982m+uTP4=
Quoted and verified in coinig.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
March 15, 2017, 11:54:11 PM
I'm not sure if there's another thread for this already, or if this belongs in a different section. So basically I thought it would be helpful to post up your Bitcoin address in this thread in the event that your account gets compromised later on down the road. You can simply make a new alt account, sign the address that your original account posted here, and have irrefutable proof that you're the actual owner. It's not 100% guaranteed that you'll get your account back, but it's a pretty good start. Of course, if your account is compromised, the hacker could just come back to this thread and edit/delete whatever address you post here, so that's why I'm asking people to quote the address posted by the preceding user in this thread. Here's mine:

1FLnpvdXL6ooBpFj2LHqZxQsrxn2voj5uv

Hi. Tyvm theymos for solve my problem and recovery my account.

Code:
Im,[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339752]mellon[/url].send it from my valid Bitcoin address for bitcoitalk.org  forum. Today is March 16th 2017 year.Bitcoin Price up to $1.252. Cheers  and tyvm all who are help me in recovery my account  and theymos for confirm my request.Good Luck to all  
Signature: G+SPVw4X3oeU2w3cxK/iQkmocneeNVNNYAb7ZfXaciA2GAAgPbkX7yfUv9H5Kbk0kW0HgRVsYuvtbiCAViP7zNo=
Gratz for getting your account back.
Quoted !
Editted:
Somehow i can't verify the signed message. Keep getting an error.
"Failure: chr() arg not in range(256)"
Im getting the same with my reserve account its looks like a service issue . But im now edit my message and plz check it again ok? Im check it all is ok. Ty for quote but if you are cannot verufy it plz delete post about quote.
Looks like the message written was too long for Coinig to be verified. Better make a new signed message and make it look simple. Like:

I'm mellon on Bitcointalk. Today is March 16,2017.
And never edit your post here rather reply once again.
Check it plz.

Code:
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
March 15, 2017, 11:27:53 PM
I'm not sure if there's another thread for this already, or if this belongs in a different section. So basically I thought it would be helpful to post up your Bitcoin address in this thread in the event that your account gets compromised later on down the road. You can simply make a new alt account, sign the address that your original account posted here, and have irrefutable proof that you're the actual owner. It's not 100% guaranteed that you'll get your account back, but it's a pretty good start. Of course, if your account is compromised, the hacker could just come back to this thread and edit/delete whatever address you post here, so that's why I'm asking people to quote the address posted by the preceding user in this thread. Here's mine:

Code:
Im,[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339752]mellon[/url].send it from my valid Bitcoin address for bitcoitalk.org  forum. Today is March 16th 2017 year.Bitcoin Price up to $1.252. Cheers  and tyvm all who are help me in recovery my account  and theymos for confirm my request.Good Luck to all  
Signature: G+SPVw4X3oeU2w3cxK/iQkmocneeNVNNYAb7ZfXaciA2GAAgPbkX7yfUv9H5Kbk0kW0HgRVsYuvtbiCAViP7zNo=
Quoted !
Editted:
Im getting the same with my reserve account its looks like a service issue . But im now edit my message and plz check it again ok? Im check it all is ok. Ty for quote but if you are cannot verufy it plz delete post about quote.
Looks like the message written was too long for Coinig to be verified. Better make a new signed message and make it look simple. Like:

I'm mellon on Bitcointalk. Today is March 16,2017.
And never edit your post here rather reply once again.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
March 15, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Code:
Quoted !
Editted:
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 15, 2017, 10:15:34 PM

Code:
Quoted !
Editted:
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
March 15, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

Code:
Im,[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339752]mellon[/url].send it from my valid Bitcoin address for bitcoitalk.org  forum. Today is March 16th 2017 year.Bitcoin Price up to $1.252. Cheers  and tyvm all who are help me in recovery my account  and theymos for confirm my request.Good Luck to all 
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
March 14, 2017, 05:52:31 PM
Hi guys! I am staking my bitcoin address here 1NbUeoJrXdWCpLCkRpkYwA6wXvAk9tee1d

Code:
This is aqris from bitcointalk.org and today is March 14, 2017, and I am staking my bitcoin address here.
1NbUeoJrXdWCpLCkRpkYwA6wXvAk9tee1d
IKWzrQox6lqTRBssovkz1U89HdToebFxJozC1ZxVf1WlB17QY635JZNZeKqW9246OSfP84JWUB5bTU8C5A/FJSY=

message verified!
quoted for reference.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
March 14, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Hi guys! I am staking my bitcoin address here 1NbUeoJrXdWCpLCkRpkYwA6wXvAk9tee1d

Code:
This is aqris from bitcointalk.org and today is March 14, 2017, and I am staking my bitcoin address here.
IKWzrQox6lqTRBssovkz1U89HdToebFxJozC1ZxVf1WlB17QY635JZNZeKqW9246OSfP84JWUB5bTU8C5A/FJSY=
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
March 14, 2017, 06:10:21 AM
18u5pGhyEY6rYJ26eTufGBfq9XL6xgP8TT

this is killyou72 and this is my alt account killyou73

IAa2CAMwkBJgjC9WVIC2ypbZSaqWXjdHhugxK8nwOvzYGNDedPpxf52zo/aEW7vnKUv9vjt/BHAC+/WWg1drzEw=

quoted

and verified
Activity: 504
Merit: 185
March 14, 2017, 06:09:08 AM
18u5pGhyEY6rYJ26eTufGBfq9XL6xgP8TT

this is killyou72 and this is my alt account killyou73

IAa2CAMwkBJgjC9WVIC2ypbZSaqWXjdHhugxK8nwOvzYGNDedPpxf52zo/aEW7vnKUv9vjt/BHAC+/WWg1drzEw=
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
March 13, 2017, 06:30:48 AM
This is Cryptock from Bitcointalk.org
I'm active now and always online to the forum and here is my address: 1A2Es5kQ9ZxTBQwwLTTsTTDpQv3mhGzfEm

Address
Code:
1A2Es5kQ9ZxTBQwwLTTsTTDpQv3mhGzfEm

Signature
Code:
IGcLZSSOsfekhEk//BKwaVdsO9H+iyk6vKPpb6YlDjMrAjKMAQNtI085ihcali5tXEZlkGOA8OuWAI0Bj1WS/cU=

Verified with core.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 13, 2017, 06:15:47 AM
This is Cryptock from Bitcointalk.org
I'm active now and always online to the forum and here is my address: 1A2Es5kQ9ZxTBQwwLTTsTTDpQv3mhGzfEm

Address
Code:
1A2Es5kQ9ZxTBQwwLTTsTTDpQv3mhGzfEm

Signature
Code:
IGcLZSSOsfekhEk//BKwaVdsO9H+iyk6vKPpb6YlDjMrAjKMAQNtI085ihcali5tXEZlkGOA8OuWAI0Bj1WS/cU=
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
March 13, 2017, 05:49:45 AM
Code:
This is my btc address as of 13th March 2017

Address

Code:
1A7hBS1JQThuGmx1dnZWKu3smBKGu2HrCb

Signature

Code:
H3lmU/DDF4/Hydptux7N5UGUIw9tLYFYU0syDzFNySkmCRRRULVYlsHIUJ7WbYi1vyFsNCUOOC6nIJHpHyQl3f0=

please quote and verify

Done
http://coinig.com/?adr=1A7hBS1JQThuGmx1dnZWKu3smBKGu2HrCb&msg=This+is+my+btc+address+as+of+13th+March+2017&sig=H3lmU%2FDDF4%2FHydptux7N5UGUIw9tLYFYU0syDzFNySkmCRRRULVYlsHIUJ7WbYi1vyFsNCUOOC6nIJHpHyQl3f0%3D
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2017, 05:30:05 AM
Code:
This is my btc address as of 13th March 2017

Address

Code:
1A7hBS1JQThuGmx1dnZWKu3smBKGu2HrCb

Signature

Code:
H3lmU/DDF4/Hydptux7N5UGUIw9tLYFYU0syDzFNySkmCRRRULVYlsHIUJ7WbYi1vyFsNCUOOC6nIJHpHyQl3f0=

please quote and verify

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
March 12, 2017, 04:22:41 AM
By the way, was wondering if a user lost control over an address they staked, would there be anything to do before staking a different address?

Sorry, but you cannot stake more then one address still the situation remains the same if you want to stake some different address you will be asked to provide the last staked address signed.
Man just stkae the address which you uses regularly and you know that it will be with you forever.

I already staked an address on this thread Wink. You know that sometimes shit happens, and one could lose control over a previously staked address thus being unable to sign a message with it, yet it seems impossible to unstake that address and the user is stuck ...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
March 11, 2017, 08:38:32 PM
Here is mine give it a shot

Code:
Hi this is Humanxlemming staking this address at date of 03/12/17 or March 12, 2017
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1HUmANXraz8ERFUyWFCWjm1Ew2NjqDedfQ

G5yWKugpKCqcH2ohwHrKf5xQozr+Z/ttODGoXcICK0+iJ4phnJIlTGoCj0uk8Eq7bCpaj78Mx3AqTVngV8e62bc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Quoted!

Signature verified with multibit classic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 11, 2017, 08:32:51 PM
Here is mine give it a shot

Code:
Hi this is Humanxlemming staking this address at date of 03/12/17 or March 12, 2017
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1HUmANXraz8ERFUyWFCWjm1Ew2NjqDedfQ

G5yWKugpKCqcH2ohwHrKf5xQozr+Z/ttODGoXcICK0+iJ4phnJIlTGoCj0uk8Eq7bCpaj78Mx3AqTVngV8e62bc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
March 11, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
You should consider to sign message with that address rather than just leaving your address here so we can sure that the address is actually yours.

As far as I understand the purpose of this thread, the only thing that matters is that a user can sign a message with their staked address once they have to prove something. Is there a reason to prove ownership of the staked address now?

I don't think it as necessary because if the user has posted the address for the first time, then there is no need to sign the address and prove the ownership but the user has to be sure that the address he posted must be his own and he will always have access to it in order if the account is stolen or password is forgotten they can recover it by signing the message if they forget that then i'm afraid there will be no way to get it.

Yes, that's the aim, and we agree on that.

By the way, was wondering if a user lost control over an address they staked, would there be anything to do before staking a different address?

Sorry, but you cannot stake more then one address still the situation remains the same if you want to stake some different address you will be asked to provide the last staked address signed.
Man just stkae the address which you uses regularly and you know that it will be with you forever.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
March 11, 2017, 03:14:31 PM
You should consider to sign message with that address rather than just leaving your address here so we can sure that the address is actually yours.

As far as I understand the purpose of this thread, the only thing that matters is that a user can sign a message with their staked address once they have to prove something. Is there a reason to prove ownership of the staked address now?

I don't think it as necessary because if the user has posted the address for the first time, then there is no need to sign the address and prove the ownership but the user has to be sure that the address he posted must be his own and he will always have access to it in order if the account is stolen or password is forgotten they can recover it by signing the message if they forget that then i'm afraid there will be no way to get it.

Yes, that's the aim, and we agree on that.

Jump to: