Author

Topic: Stake your Bitcoin address here - page 386. (Read 1462404 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
August 24, 2016, 06:59:21 AM
mine

btc address:  3QEPDySo4KUqtzykTKQLPA5hzx9QvjDk2K

thank you for this useful thread
Smiley quoted. But do you control this addresses private key?
If you cant sign a massage from it that its not good.
A massage signed by the staked address will be necessary in case of account theft.
No massage -> no account recovery!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 24, 2016, 06:56:49 AM
mine

btc address:   3B76fiUn3kppbaj6WS6oXJ6v8BsQWWGt6g

thank you for this useful thread
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 23, 2016, 06:13:43 PM
Here is mine. Great initiative.

Address: 1DzjWC727inYcFQrHrrm8hv2vDwZy2C1CN
Signature: IJssje0IuefzZmmdswKZVQn1kmmPdgXAix0AyfZSDzfvKw25QUAGJhvEmDSVCiYInJsC3tMhauQA4u0 R/RqZv0Q=

Thanks!

Verified: http://coinig.com/?adr=1DzjWC727inYcFQrHrrm8hv2vDwZy2C1CN&msg=Halloa%2C+This+is+Divinespark.&sig=IJssje0IuefzZmmdswKZVQn1kmmPdgXAix0AyfZSDzfvKw25QUAGJhvEmDSVCiYInJsC3tMhauQA4u0+R%2FRqZv0Q%3D
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
August 23, 2016, 11:20:20 AM

Signature: IJssje0IuefzZmmdswKZVQn1kmmPdgXAix0AyfZSDzfvKw25QUAGJhvEmDSVCiYInJsC3tMhauQA4u0 R/RqZv0Q=

Thanks!
Quoted and verified.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 23, 2016, 11:17:36 AM

Thanks!
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I am the signed message, without I am not
August 23, 2016, 09:28:19 AM
That is a really useful thread and a very good idea by Tomatocage. I was looking for it some days ago but wasnt able find this thread even i searched with stake bitcoin address keywords.But today i found it just seeing unread posts.

So here is my bitcoin address...

3KtTTV3jKBqGFuxMJU3meUuV9gk5Hjt1Yx

Please someone quote this because i use block.io wallet and signing message is not available there.

Thank you  Smiley

if signed message not avaible, wo for what you staking your address ? without sign message you can't make you are still the owner of your account, i think you must use other wallet, maybe mycellium.

It is already answered above. Please read it. Maybe he can use it in his/her own way. I know that some user here especially in loan section is accepting this kind of proof just like signed message that they are the real owner of the address once they staked it for a long period of time
Would you be able to find the quote for me? I'm from the loan section and a signed message is the only proof I accept. I know a lot of other lenders and they only accept signed message, because it is the only proof which is impossible to fake.
Activity: 896
August 23, 2016, 09:01:36 AM
That is a really useful thread and a very good idea by Tomatocage. I was looking for it some days ago but wasnt able find this thread even i searched with stake bitcoin address keywords.But today i found it just seeing unread posts.

Please someone quote this because i use block.io wallet and signing message is not available there.

Thank you  Smiley

if signed message not avaible, wo for what you staking your address ? without sign message you can't make you are still the owner of your account, i think you must use other wallet, maybe mycellium.

It is already answered above. Please read it. Maybe he can use it in his/her own way. I know that some user here especially in loan section is accepting this kind of proof just like signed message that they are the real owner of the address once they staked it for a long period of time
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 23, 2016, 07:30:10 AM

Thank you  Smiley

August 23, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

Quoted, but please sign a message using that address.
He clearly stated that he is not able to sign a message with that bitcoin address, because the addresses that begin with 3 are not able to sign messages, but whats the point staking an address that you cant sign with?

1. Good point. I forgot that P2SH addresses can't sign messages.
2. Yeah, that address can't be used to verify the user's identity. Read #1
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
August 23, 2016, 06:52:25 AM
Code:
Address: 1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx
Message: Hi Im Omegasun and I will use this BTC address for my Future Escrow Service! Thanks
Signature: HLhvyu8uPwqcaEgWXnEvsPGVGvRW0Qa3+tqfLZeGwcY0VgsIyrMtdIGQOHXEzzCXFJQD+8Pxww6wFVA9jYKoILs=

edit done. :)

done and quoted my own Signed message. sorry for causing trouble because im using mobile. hahaha. i put the the wrong signature.
you can verify it for now. thanks for your time checking it.! Smiley

Quoting your own message doesn't do anything. Someone else needs to quote it else it's moot.

Anyways, verified. http://coinig.com/?adr=1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx&msg=Hi+Im+Omegasun+and+I+will+use+this+BTC+address+for+my+Future+Escrow+Service%21+Thanks&sig=HLhvyu8uPwqcaEgWXnEvsPGVGvRW0Qa3%2BtqfLZeGwcY0VgsIyrMtdIGQOHXEzzCXFJQD%2B8Pxww6wFVA9jYKoILs%3D

i think he quote it to bump again his address. he got a mistake in putting signature.

btw i quoting and verifying it using this site: https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html
Code:
The message from 1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx was verified.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2016, 06:50:29 AM

He clearly stated that he is not able to sign a message with that bitcoin address, because the addresses that begin with 3 are not able to sign messages, but whats the point staking an address that you cant sign with?
August 23, 2016, 06:26:45 AM

Thank you  Smiley

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 06:25:19 AM

Thank you  Smiley
August 23, 2016, 06:15:38 AM
Code:
Message: Hi Im Omegasun and I will use this BTC address for my Future Escrow Service! Thanks
Signature: HLhvyu8uPwqcaEgWXnEvsPGVGvRW0Qa3+tqfLZeGwcY0VgsIyrMtdIGQOHXEzzCXFJQD+8Pxww6wFVA9jYKoILs=

done and quoted my own Signed message. sorry for causing trouble because im using mobile. hahaha. i put the the wrong signature.

Quoting your own message doesn't do anything. Someone else needs to quote it else it's moot.

Anyways, verified. http://coinig.com/?adr=1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx&msg=Hi+Im+Omegasun+and+I+will+use+this+BTC+address+for+my+Future+Escrow+Service%21+Thanks&sig=HLhvyu8uPwqcaEgWXnEvsPGVGvRW0Qa3%2BtqfLZeGwcY0VgsIyrMtdIGQOHXEzzCXFJQD%2B8Pxww6wFVA9jYKoILs%3D
Activity: 742
August 23, 2016, 06:12:52 AM
Code:

Activity: 672
August 23, 2016, 03:20:31 AM
Code:
Signature: G5K6OfgVS8auFAK499xIfgRnhursZQ6DiXvKVOVYN/nNBbdaS+nb+AyB1SBoeJSMvuCZT2A3A/RnuuC9+XlNyPw=

edit done. Smiley
quoted woth the sig. Smiley

not verified using coinig Failure: ('vmB', 'Bad address. Signing: 18CpTZHecMLXNspgz1MhwnbeJoWtKQUDWC, received: 1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx')
http://coinig.com/?adr=1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx&msg=Hi+Im+Omegasun+and+I+will+use+this+BTC+address+for+my+Future+Escrow+Service%21+Thanks&sig=G5K6OfgVS8auFAK499xIfgRnhursZQ6DiXvKVOVYN%2FnNBbdaS%2Bnb%2BAyB1SBoeJSMvuCZT2A3A%2FRnuuC9%2BXlNyPw%3D

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC?verifysignedmessage=1
not valid address

https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html
The message did not match the signature.
Activity: 617
I am the signed message, without I am not
August 23, 2016, 03:17:21 AM
Code:
Signature: G5K6OfgVS8auFAK499xIfgRnhursZQ6DiXvKVOVYN/nNBbdaS+nb+AyB1SBoeJSMvuCZT2A3A/RnuuC9+XlNyPw=
edit done. Smiley

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hi Im Omegasun and I will use this BTC address for my Future Escrow Service! Thanks
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx
G5K6OfgVS8auFAK499xIfgRnhursZQ6DiXvKVOVYN/nNBbdaS+nb+AyB1SBoeJSMvuCZT2A3A/RnuuC9+XlNyPw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I can't verity that message.
(Tried with electrum and http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
August 23, 2016, 02:38:41 AM
Code:

edit done. Smiley
quoted woth the sig. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2016, 02:35:59 AM
When posting my address for the first time should I include a signed message or just the bitcoin address? thanks you.

just the bitcoin address is enough as long as you can sign a message from it but if you can provide a signed message it is better. this thread is only for staking address so signed message isn't really necessary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 23, 2016, 02:34:06 AM
When posting my address for the first time should I include a signed message or just the bitcoin address? thanks you.
Jump to: