Pages:
Author

Topic: STAKE/TOKEN CALCULATION-"TODAY UPDATED"--you can download the file directly - page 2. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It only depends on the way the bounty manager wants to calculate it. Some will calculate it in the way stakes will be even more than Tokens gotten and some might be in the other way around.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Great tool, Dannybrown, will be very useful for BountyHunters. I am very happy to see people helping themselves in the forum, we need more of this in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
This is a good information you gave out on this forum you are right my mate , that how token and stake calculation goes in an ico. Tier and rank are also determine token
Activity: 23
Thank you for the useful information you gave me
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 65
I only know two ways to calculate the tokens I get. One is to directly tell you the amount of the corresponding level, and the other is the ratio of the shares you get to the total shares, you can count the number of tokens you get. .
Activity: 15
Thank you for letting me know more about stake / tokens Calculating bonuses, very useful for me now.
Activity: 41
very useful information. i downloaded the file. that is great. i feel confused when i join in the bounty program. Now i think it will clear all of my confusion.
Activity: 182
Thank you, because this is an important information, especially for the bounty hunter. and it looks like this is indeed the most important information and should we know. So we also understand how exactly the system of calculation of stake it.
Activity: 84
Stake token bounty are well known in cryptoworld. it is more secure and profitable. its provide very good service. it is more potential for crypto people. its future bright.
Activity: 42
such an informatiive post. i hope it will make my work more easy and comfortable. i would like to thank you foor sharing this.
Activity: 41
Stake bounty calculation is important for knowing how much we earned from the reward. Bounty hunters are always try to know about bounty and its position by calculating.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
Stake s reward for bounty campaign participant before calculate by token reward after bounty campaign is finished, maybe when first time joined bounty campaign we only received stake and we have know stake will be calculated after bounty campaign is ended, we can know how much token we can received after ico is finished.
Activity: 255
you can learn how much you earned from the prizes.you can only fill out the necessary information in the green areas.. good luck Wink

download:    http://dosya.co/5fdioznkr16b/dannybrown_stake_converter.xlsx.html

We really do not need to count. The manager has corrected us. We only need to create a schedule table. that's enough. Grin
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
Good calculator broo...i think that will more help bounty managers that the participants itself in calculating stakes of so many particapants...yes it will allow us as well to keep track of how much we are going to earn approximately...
Activity: 50
By this stake bounty calculation we can learn how much we earned from the prizes and can only fill out the important information in the new areas. So we should happy to know this news.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Indeed we have to basically understand how the calculation of stake in bounty. So we're fooled by also not the manufacturer of the project. Thank you for this important information.
Activity: 31
thank you very much for giving this information, a annual survay or calculate is very important for the market it helps us to understand the market conditions so that we could able to take a wise decision analyzing the situation
Activity: 518
Nice explanation. This will be of great help of new peoples who are unaware of different type of bounties rewards and calculations.
Activity: 224
Important information about bounty token and i guess crypto people and bounty hunters are being happy for this information. Because as bounty hunter we want to know about stake or token bounty calculation.
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
I think this is pretty good information, about the calculation of Bounty bets / stake, of course there will be many beginners who are looking for information like, now I also understand enough about this calculation, no wonder the bounty hunter must know about this calculation, because it will determine how much the number of tokens to be obtained from the project that was followed
Pages:
Jump to: