Pages:
Author

Topic: STAKE/TOKEN CALCULATION-"TODAY UPDATED"--you can download the file directly - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
i think this should be very useful ,because a lot of newbies do not know who stakes are been calculated when it comes to bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
you can learn how much you earned from the prizes.you can only fill out the necessary information in the green areas.. good luck Wink

download:    http://dosya.co/5fdioznkr16b/dannybrown_stake_converter.xlsx.html

Really nice software for calculating stakes and token you created , its awesome and a good step forward but with the current situation of the market and some bounty Managers running scams I think they have a way of manipulating the stakes to their favour
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Great job with the calculations. It remains to be seen if many bounty managers will make use of it. I think it will help create transparency and trust between hunters and bounty managers
Activity: 336
Stake or token bounty calculation is used to calculate how much coin we need to be profitable. This is useful for a investor if it can calculate correctly it will be easier to be profitable. Before calculate we need to know the number token per stake is calculated .
Activity: 191
It’s a great information for the investors but stake/token bounty calculation is depends on the bounty manager and the company owner.
Activity: 391
Oh this is very interesting post. It will surely help those people who want to know some information about token bounty calculation. A great post indeed. I except more helpful post in future.
Merit: 1
Stakes /bounty calculation is not hard to get it's simply the total stakes aggregate / total number of tokens = tokens earned but your idea provided above going to make it more easier and simplified
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
Not a bad idea, but the calculation is usually so simple that the only problem may be having a good figure for the stakes of the bounty you are in. Other than that is simply your tokens = totaltokens x your stakes / total stakes
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Quite interesting calculation scheme which can help in calculating stake / token. But, looking at the current state of the crypto market, I suspect that such a calculator will not always work properly.
Activity: 84
Wow! That’s really good. Thank you very much for sharing this. Most of us have an idea about the calculation, but I believe this chart will definitely help lots of people.
Activity: 126
That’s should be helpful for newbie and those who looking for some knowledge and concept about bounty token. So that’s should be welcomed post to them.
Activity: 21
As a beginner, I keep looking for information about the ins and outs of crypto currencies and how to get them. With the information you provide, it becomes a light to continue my steps, so that I can become aware of how to calculate tokens.
Activity: 266
Last year I have some some bounty as reward and this was the first time I meet with bounty tokens. And I hadn’t any any knowledge about bounty tokens. And now I have some idea about bounty tokens.
Activity: 294
Bounty is a wellknown payment now-a-days. And it’s sustainable too. So if this really reliable that should be very helpful to adopt some knowledge about bounty tokens.
Activity: 140
Thankyou for this information about bounty token and i think many people are being happy for this information because we know about stake/token bounty calculation.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
you can learn how much you earned from the prizes.you can only fill out the necessary information in the green areas.. good luck Wink

new file update!!  please review
you can copy and paste   the reward table into this file.
enter only the required information.

download:   https://www.dosyaupload.com/ie2y

Thank you for your interest.
Pages:
Jump to: