Pages:
Author

Topic: Staking or Mining? - page 2. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
Which do people prefer? Staking/Masternodes or mining?

I personally prefer setting up masternodes...

You COMPLETELY control the collateral and the ROI is often MUCH better than staking and mining.

However, they can be pretty difficult to set up. But I found this cool service that guides you through the entire process for only $50 and can get your masternode set up in only a couple hours...

Here's a link to the thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Staking is the right choice for you. To exploit electronic money, you will have to invest a lot of machinery and to exploit the copper will take a lot of time with big costs
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
I believe that everyone will fit his version of someone more secured and can extract cryptographic, and there are people who are hard at work Bounty earns money for life!

Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
I believe that everyone will fit his version of someone more secured and can extract cryptographic, and there are people who are hard at work Bounty earns money for life!
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
May 22, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
For some reason, I prefer STAKING than MINING
Because STAKING is more easy and simple, you don't need to do anything just leave your wallet online until your coin mature and wait for staking reward. More coin you have, more reward you get.
Don't like MINING, we should buy an expensive mining rig and should have knowledge about mining. But if you can do this, your life will be relax and easier to get " IZI MONEY "  Grin Grin
Activity: 34
May 22, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
If you can, do both. They are both very profitable in a different way and have advantages in different ways as well
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
May 22, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

You COMPLETELY control the collateral and the ROI is often MUCH better than staking and mining.

However, they can be pretty difficult to set up. But I found this cool service that guides you through the entire process for only $50 and can get your masternode set up in only a couple hours...

Here's a link to the thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Hey, I have a short story of my staking and miming experience. I have been in crypto since 2013 and never mined until 2017 with crypto Boom, then I purchased 1080TI*12 and 1070*6 for Zcash and Ethereum classic mining. To tell you the truth that was awful, even from technique side, I had allays had my rigs turning off for just no reason.. I think it is worth doing only if you are a large investor. Finally I sold all my rigs and was searching for good staking coins. I was lucky enough to grab cheap diamond coin, as well as strat and more than that I participated in Neblio ICO heavily that offers around 10% staking reward annually from amount you have. So I can easily name that passive income. My choice is staking > mining.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
May 22, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
good question honestly. It's hard to pick from this two as I like them both even if I didin't mine or stake until now I love the concept of staking as it's cost almost nothing but it requieres a substantial investment just to make sure you'll get as more coins as posbile from staking reward. when it comes about mining with rigs or asics well depends in wich county you are as prices of electricity is very different from country to country
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 18, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
Staking altcoin or bitcoin where ever you are and any amount you cam use. But mining is needed big capital because you can buy computer, ventilation, and ofcoarse miner and it depends to your country also if the electricity is cheap or expensive. But mining and staking is both can get high profit if your stake or mine potential coin. You cn staking also while you mining.
Activity: 38
May 18, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
Another limitation is that my understanding is that a masternode has to be constantly running so you need that laptop running all the time. It would be interesting to see a list of coins that can be staked and the ones that use masternodes.
Activity: 30
May 18, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Both mining are currently working in almost blockchain now but in the future POS does not consume energy because you can participate in mining. a very simply way. choose what you and the public want.
May 17, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
Staking and masternode are better for me. My electricity cost is high and it is not feasible to mine in my country. With the initial investment spent on mining equipments, I could buy some coins for staking.

Have you set up any Masternodes?
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
May 17, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
Staking and masternode are better for me. My electricity cost is high and it is not feasible to mine in my country. With the initial investment spent on mining equipments, I could buy some coins for staking.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 17, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Staking is better, it is the future, we can´t mine with graphic cards forever! It damages our planet!
Yeah, it is really the way to go. Mining is not even something one can easily count on these days with the way things are changing pretty fast with technology and you may be surprised that there is just so little that even your GPU miners will end up mining at the end of the day.

Staking is much easier to set up and requires nothing much compared to mining and that is one of the reasons why it would be basically ignorance that would make anyone to want to go into mining now unless they really have the bucks to set up a huge mining farm.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
I think it's more profitable to become a mining because with the mining you can get more profit and the machine you use is very stable so as not to make damage to your machine.
depending on maintenance and temperature, the mining machine is able to survive. mining is profitable if the price of a coin in the mine is rising and expensive. what if the price goes down you could be losing because you have to pay for electricity. so calculate it properly and smartly so that you get a profit from mining.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

For me, I would go for Staking, why? simply because I can't afford a mining rig which is so expensive right now due to GPU shortage. Doing such bounty campaign will let you earn a decent amount of coins and hold it for a period of time until it reached the highest value. It will only require your time and effort in doing bounty campaign and be rewarded by stakes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
Mining is not profitable as it used to be. Staking and Masternodes are still a good way though. But I guess I would put my money on bounty hunting as well. I've been making a living with this for some time now and it's been going great... I failed so hard in the beginning but nowadays, it's a breeze.
Activity: 90
May 17, 2018, 08:25:58 AM
Staking is definitely the way to go. Doesn't require any expensive hardware, easy to run. You can literally set it and forget it. More profitable once you consider the expenses and time investment long-term. You cna also easily implement across several coins. Something most can't do with masternodes or mining.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 17, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

Staking is better, it is the future, we can´t mine with graphic cards forever! It damages our planet!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
I prefer mining over staking because unlike with mining i know it is expensive but whenever you need it you can just get it anytime you want and unlike with staking it is not expensive but you need to wait a lot
April 10, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
I am also reseaching about this problem. I see staking seem more easy to set up than masternode. Thanks for your information!

Yeah I agree masternodes can be pretty complicated to set up, but the ROI is often much higher.

There's a team of masternode professionals that have a service called, setupmasternodes.com, and they guide you step-by-step through the setup process.

It's only $50 right now for a limited time. 

Here's a link to their Bitcointalk thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Let me know if you have any questions about it.
Pages:
Jump to: