Pages:
Author

Topic: Stance on bitcoin's effect towards the Global Economy - page 3. (Read 605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I have said this before, and I will say it again, the existence of bitcoin or crypto alone won't help a failing economy. Nonetheless, given how the whole World is going through a recession for years now, and also living in widespread ignorance that recession isn't here yet, rather, its coming in the near future. The World is at its brink of an economic collapse, the global debt is increasing by the day, AND we are, or at least we were almost on the verge of another World War, and 2020 just hasn't gotten to a very solid start people were expecting.

With that said, I wanna hear constructive opinions/predictions/speculations, on how things are gonna end up by the end of this year, and this decade. How is the GDP gonna get affected by everything happening, how are countries going to survive recession, and what is to say that we won't suffer through the Great Depression Phase 2? And most importantly, how is crypto going to come out of this?  

Edit: I forgot to self-mod this topic, so if you spam, I will report you, and get the post deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: