Pages:
Author

Topic: Stanford University Business Full-Time Cryptocurrency Course - page 2. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For those interested in studying crypto:

https://www.cryptocurrencyguide.org/stanford-universitys-graduate-school-of-business-full-time-cryptocurrency-course-scheduled-to-begin-next-month/

Stanford Graduate School of Business, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business are expanding classes in digital currency and blockchain, CNBC reported.

Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business is offering a full-time cryptocurrency course, and is scheduled to begin next month.

Because it is being done by the business school, it will probably focus on the ecoomics aspects, as opposed to teh technical coding aspects of cryptocurrency.
This only means that how serious US universities about the future of cryptocurrency,they really believe that this is the next generations currency and i love thinking about that.in this point all of us have a one piece of trust for american people in continuing support for what is our future in this community..goodluck to all of us and may we all achieved what we wanted too
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Waoww what an incredible step, as i heard,in Turkey, a few university will add blockchain to their annual education programme.
This interesting and a great development, I really think that bitcoin is going to be similar to the Internet the ones that are going to adopt it are the young people, that doesn't mean that older people are not going to adopt it is just going to take a lot more time and it is possible they never get used to it, so we need to get to the young and a good place are universities.
Because it's  either we like  it or not the world is shifting towards digital world and the currency system will  become a cryptocurrency that's why some  University will already shifting towards the study of cryptocurrency and the technology behind it in order to prepare our youth to be totally understood  about crypto currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Wow! I would deffinately love to take one of those! That I suppose would be a great start in my crypto carrier world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Waoww what an incredible step, as i heard,in Turkey, a few university will add blockchain to their annual education programme.
This interesting and a great development, I really think that bitcoin is going to be similar to the Internet the ones that are going to adopt it are the young people, that doesn't mean that older people are not going to adopt it is just going to take a lot more time and it is possible they never get used to it, so we need to get to the young and a good place are universities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
This is great move for cryptocurrency.I will really love to take a degree program in cryptocurrency.This will help to popularize cryptocurrency worldwide because it will enlighten people more about the untapped riches on the blockchain that will make things easier to the wide-use and acceptance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Another great victory for the bitcoiners. Now traffic will increase than ever in blockchain directly and law would get imposed
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
This is just great. The more people understand crypto, its technology and its use, the more people will learn to accept it and will embrace it in their lives. Its just a matter of time that we teach this in school like business or mathematics perhaps. The technology behind bitcoins and crypto is just amazing. Teaching them in school will only promote it more to people.
Activity: 31
That is a good step forward as it is being done by the business school, it will probably focus on the ecoomics aspects, as opposed to teh technical coding aspects of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
This should prove more and more that cryptocurrency is more legitimate than everyone tries to preach.  This shit isn't going away, and it's only going to get more dominant.  Adapt or get left behind.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Well I don't like crypto but when comes to the issue of its education by the esteemed Stanford, there can be no question or doubts
If you do not like crypto, then why are you here ? By not liking crypto, are you referring to cryptography in all, or are you referring to cryptocurrency as a whole ? Just pulling your legs though !
I feel this is a good move for any institution considering the way there would be a lot of options for those who really want to be a part of this system and for the fact that there would be so many enthusiasts looking forward to getting the full gist and how it can be applied to so many other things.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
They will probably focus on its economic aspect but lots of universities cover cryptocurrencies in related courses. It is far away from being an independent field of study for now.

Even the smallest step is useful in long run, then why you are under-estimating this step. Also, upon reading the news one finds that not only Stanford University but many other universities are planing to introduce crypto currency courses. I think this will give a boast to the economy of crypto market as new users will join and get aware of various benefits provided by crypto currency.
Yeah, there is really no small one and by the way, it is what the university can offer that would be on board right ?

Nevertheless, every aspect of blockchain application is necessary and none can actually be overlooked. It does not necessarily have to be the coding or scientific part of it. One thing is all these knowledge and people trying to gain them will be highly useful in the long run and this would give them an edge in a world that is changing. Also, a lot of universities are already offering series of program with respect to blockchain technology not just Stanford.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Sounds interesting, wondering why I wasn't aware of this. Good to see that educational institutes have taken cryptocurrency seriously. Young age will be encouraged to study in crypto related subject. I'm interested to take a course if possible just to know how things are being done. Anyway, thanks to OP.
I believe that most of the schools that teaches about bitcoin is in business school since the application of cryptocurrency is mostly in this section. While thr blockchain part is in thr IT schools becausw this is the technical part of cryptocurrency wherein the way this technology is programmed affects all of its dependents specially the platform itself.
Activity: 700
I do not know why the Department of Economics/Business will study the Cryptocurrency, although it is a technology closer to the computer and programming.
Personally I do not believe in the role of Cryptocurrency economically and I do not think it will be possible to study or evaluate them based on the laws of economics and business administration(no one can Predicts it).
It is best to teach the Blockchain and the programming languages built on it(how to build tokens/coins, reading source codes and Enhanced protection).

I do believe that cryptocurrency will affect in bussiness future. For example, with smart contract on ethereum network, establish company can publish bonds with token form. Beside that, right now many utility token in market and i am believe utility token will have part in bussiness in the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Indeed, even the littlest advance is valuable in long run, at that point why you are under-assessing this progression. Additionally, after perusing the news one finds that Stanford University as well as numerous different colleges are planing to present digital currency courses. I think this will give a brag to the economy of crypto showcase as new clients will join and get mindful of different advantages gave by cryptographic money.
Activity: 140
This is actually good news - after graduating and improving their qualifications, graduates will be able to do a lot of useful for the crypto industry.
Activity: 47
If this is real then this is really good. There will be more people who'll study and focus on cryptocurrency more with undivided attention. Hoping this will help the community to strengthen the crypto world.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
They will probably focus on its economic aspect but lots of universities cover cryptocurrencies in related courses. It is far away from being an independent field of study for now.

Even the smallest step is useful in long run, then why you are under-estimating this step. Also, upon reading the news one finds that not only Stanford University but many other universities are planing to introduce crypto currency courses. I think this will give a boast to the economy of crypto market as new users will join and get aware of various benefits provided by crypto currency.
Activity: 546
Well that's not only the university of Stanford that's been doing this there are many more institutions that are providing workshops for cryptocurrencies related stuff and giving suitable certificates to the people who are attending it .
That's showing how bitcoins is been accepted both professionally and educationally, Stanford is a big name and I think this will help tighten the grip of cryptocurrencies over the market.
Cambridge University have also acquired blockchain technology courses. It means that many college/universities all over the world are now accepting blockchain technology as part of their curriculum. I hope that my country will also integrate these courses in my field specially in business and financial management. It is good if the study in blockchain technology will become a minor subjecy in all colleges in the world.
Activity: 350
For those interested in studying crypto:

https://www.cryptocurrencyguide.org/stanford-universitys-graduate-school-of-business-full-time-cryptocurrency-course-scheduled-to-begin-next-month/

Stanford Graduate School of Business, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business are expanding classes in digital currency and blockchain, CNBC reported.

Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business is offering a full-time cryptocurrency course, and is scheduled to begin next month.

Because it is being done by the business school, it will probably focus on the ecoomics aspects, as opposed to teh technical coding aspects of cryptocurrency.

It was a very good thing to here that there are a lot of people who are interested on earning cryptocurrency today and because of that, there are even work from unversities regarding cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: