Pages:
Author

Topic: Staples Center to be renamed Crypto.com Arena on Christmas Day!! - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/report-staples-center-to-be-renamed-cryptocom-arena-in-largest-naming-right-deal-in-history-050426958.html

Man this is huge news!!! I'm going nuts on this!!! Although that I am not a fan of Los Angeles Lakers or Clippers, this is a history in the making!!! Now crypto adoption and mainstream will be accelerating even more.

Thoughts on this guys? This is really exciting for crypto enthusiasts!!!!

This would be another huge crypto exposure, Imagine when the NBA games have broadcast the live game, it was shown on your monitor "Live from Crypto.com center/arena, I'm sure many people will reach that not just in the United States but also around the world, its another milestone for Crypto.com and also for the crypto industry as well.  
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
I wonder if we will see an effect on the price of BTC because of this news. this is quite big and the exposure cryptocurrency because of this will be huge. that being said, I also wonder how many people will have a problem with this. I mean, Staples Center must have been a nostalgic memory for someone, and seeing it being renamed would probably have an effect on them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Being someone who lives in the States, this is great to see! LA is the largest city in the country and the name will surely be seen by millions. I just saw another article yesterday about the Houston Rockets (another basketball team) partnering with a company to pay players in Bitcoin.

Crypto is getting bigger in the online gaming industry, so I can't see why it wouldn't be popular in the professional gaming industry either. Great news!!
then this is a double celebration ? staples center to be renamed close to our hearts though the first post says it has been bought 10 years even before bitcoin was created yet this is something we must celebrate.

More to come  in future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Imagine how far it can reach one this event will happen since imagine millions of people around the world would see the crypto.com name on game day and this will be talk in town once they make this happen on the said that.

I can't wait to see more adoption came from 1st world country next to this news.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
This is clearly a big news, no doubt it will help the adoption of crypto as people who are not aware of crypto might be curious, and they would never think it's a scam since LA Lakers promoted them. 

I am a big fan of NBA, so I'm happy with this news, though not a fan of Lakers now because they are struggling, but LA Lakers is probably the most popular team as they have Lebron James in the team, and maybe we can also expect that Lebron will eventually advertise crypto soon and that would influence his followers.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
As a fellow crypto.com card holder and CRO investors, This is very huge. I was wondering why the price keep pumping for couple of weeks since Bitcoin bull run, I thought this is just the effect of Bitcoin that's why I take profit some token that I hold for my Card benefits. This is very huge especially on there card services, They might get a massive increase in sale because of this deal because they are offering 100% rebate for Spotify and Netflix premium which is very popular in US.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Truly a big thing not only for crypto.com themselves but for the entire crypto market. I see the pump that's happening on crypto.com token because of this news.

This will also create sort of competition and idea for the other exchanges that have seen this news. Will there be a next stadium that will be replace its name into binance.com?  Grin
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
Being someone who lives in the States, this is great to see! LA is the largest city in the country and the name will surely be seen by millions. I just saw another article yesterday about the Houston Rockets (another basketball team) partnering with a company to pay players in Bitcoin.

Crypto is getting bigger in the online gaming industry, so I can't see why it wouldn't be popular in the professional gaming industry either. Great news!!
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
They've bought it for longer than crypto has been a thing!

The article says they bought the naming rights for 20 years, that's quite a lot longer than crypto has been going and almost double the time it's been fairly usable.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/report-staples-center-to-be-renamed-cryptocom-arena-in-largest-naming-right-deal-in-history-050426958.html

Man this is huge news!!! I'm going nuts on this!!! Although that I am not a fan of Los Angeles Lakers or Clippers, this is a history in the making!!! Now crypto adoption and mainstream will be accelerating even more.

Thoughts on this guys? This is really exciting for crypto enthusiasts!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: