Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbase Signature and Avatar Campaign V2 - Earn STAR Tokens - page 2. (Read 3316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Why signature bounties are not calculated
Merit: 251
Hi Jamal, Is the signature campaign end? can i remove signature now?

Yes we can remove our signature code, prefered Jamal quoted above

Everyone can Remove their Signatures noaw.. Payout will  be at the end of ICO via bounty.starbase.co link

Hi sir, I still confused the stage to claim our bounty via bounty.starbase.co because the status more than 3 days still waiting. Please explain more information.

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi Jamal, Is the signature campaign end? can i remove signature now?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
will it be the same process as the 1st phase when claiming the 2nd phase signature bounty. signing into the bounty portal and do a claim. thank you.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Everyone can Remove their Signatures noaw.. Payout will  be at the end of ICO via bounty.starbase.co link

hello jamal still waiting for an update we understand if your busy on your other job thank you.

thanks for understanding. I am on it. right now.
Hi Jamal, on schedule, signature campaign end on July 3th, and whether we can change or remove the signature code? I want to see the latest update and when the bounty distribution?
hello jamal still waiting for an update we understand if your busy on your other job thank you.

Hi Jamal, on schedule, signature campaign end on July 3th, and whether we can change or remove the signature code? I want to see the latest update and when the bounty distribution?
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 266
Merit: 242
jamalaezaz ,I changed my signature today
thank you
Bounty will push on July 3

I can change my signature ?
Jamal please update me as a member please
Thank You Jamal for information
copper member
yes. this campaign is still active. but this is not for newbies.
only Jr and above rank users can participate.
is this campaign still active or not?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i want join if this campaign is still active
hello jamalezz, I am join for signature campaign, please update the spreadsheets. thanks
Hi sir, please update the spreadsheet, we want to know how much STAR we got. and my from May 23, 2017, 02:00:52 AM, my rank was Member.
iam join this starbase signature, please add my account in spreadsheet, thanks..succes starbase
jamal,I still can not see myself on the list
Do you add me to the list,thank you
Fill up the given form in the first post dear. Without that you'll not be in the list.
okay thanks
I did not know because I joined for the first time
thank you jamalaezaz  Grin
copper member
iam join this starbase signature, please add my account in spreadsheet, thanks..succes starbase
Fill up the given form in the first post dear. Without that you'll not be in the list.
copper member
Project seems great - but not campaign manager.
Is this signature campaign still active ? Spreadsheet isn't updated since almost 2 weeks.
yes. this campaign is still active.. and I am active too.
Pages:
Jump to: