Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbase Signature and Avatar Campaign V2 - Earn STAR Tokens - page 3. (Read 3316 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi I join Signature and social media Campaign.

Slack Name=captain

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
i have following fb and twitter sir, any slots for this bounty?
Activity: 266
Merit: 242
iam join this starbase signature, please add my account in spreadsheet, thanks..succes starbase
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
Project seems great - but not campaign manager.
Is this signature campaign still active ? Spreadsheet isn't updated since almost 2 weeks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have joined the signature campaign
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
I just joined this campaign. Kindly approve my enrollement.

It would be more helpful to understand if you mention starting and ending date of each week. Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
I joined the signing, but you will send the reward to which address
Activity: 252
Following this project and this thread. Joined social media bounties. Hope its a promising project, best of luck starbase project, i will keep my eyes on this .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Most must be at least 75 Character long. Less than 75 Character posts will not be counted.
Can i post on chinese  board?
I doesn't mean all the posts i will post on chinese board , But i am chinese , so maybe half posts maybe i will post there
Maybe you can post in your local thread but not too much, in this project besides the character at least 75 words in the post is also mandatory post in Cryptocurrency thread. Maybe that's what I know, but there could be other policy changes
Merit: 267
Joined to signature campaign ,I hope I can be accepted into the signature campaign, and I hope I can participate in this ICO
Activity: 481
I follow bounty twiter and facebook hopefully starbase project succeed. But why do I follow facebook and comment on the facebook error page. Status in rejected dashboard. If indeed there is an improvement.?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Most must be at least 75 Character long. Less than 75 Character posts will not be counted.
I doesn't mean all the posts i will post on chinese board , But i am chinese , so maybe half posts maybe i will post there
Yes. you can write in local channels. but spamming is highly discouraged. and zero tolerance for any kind of spamming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 251
Hello sir, please update my rank, now I am as member and I also change the signature code. Cheers.
Activity: 714
join the signature campaign. . I was sent you pm. Accept me please.
Merit: 251
hello jamalezz, I am join for signature campaign, please update the spreadsheets. thanks
Activity: 434
I joined but I do not know how to get rewards? (About which account)?
can you help me
welcome.
you need an account in http://bounty.starbase.co

i want join dev....thanks info
Activity: 656
Im willing to participate but still not suitable for my rank..sadlife... Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is this the second ICO? Has finished the first round.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I want to leave  campaign and its already 1week so please tell me wgen and how much my rewards will get credited for this campaign?
Thanks
thanks for the contribution. I've updated your status. you will receive payment for one week.
Im still waiting for my starbase tokens from phase 1 sig campaign,until now i didnt recieve any tokens on my account,i already send proofs on starbase site. Can you  check it admin. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: