Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 28. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

the ICO starts at the end of this month, be ready it can end very fast ! noone is talking here but I think many ppl will invest
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
i just see this ICO on imToken app. i think this month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
There is a problem with twitter bounty. It's not counting tweets any more, just showing pending all the time, reloading page or anything else doesn't help. Just wanted to let you know.
If I'm not mistaken, only a maximum of 1000 stars are calculated so if you've got 1000 star from twitter, I think it probably will not be counted again. I am also experiencing the same problem, already working on twitter tasks but when I claim the result is always rejected.

This has started since their last bounty campaign, I don't know why they decided to cap their twitter reward especially for us that has been part of the project since the first day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
can you tell me why there is no news neither on Twitter nor on Facebook? Very little news and updates. Such a rate there will soon be no news from your company.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
How long this ico left?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think tweets that are posted before the campaign will not be counted in the new task, almost all of my facebook like ans share are also rejected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
There is a problem with twitter bounty. It's not counting tweets any more, just showing pending all the time, reloading page or anything else doesn't help. Just wanted to let you know.
If I'm not mistaken, only a maximum of 1000 stars are calculated so if you've got 1000 star from twitter, I think it probably will not be counted again. I am also experiencing the same problem, already working on twitter tasks but when I claim the result is always rejected.
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Starbase‏ @StarbaseCo  12 hil y a 12 heures

Starbase is going to establish foundation in Switzerland to provide good token funding tech infrastructure for anyone.

https://twitter.com/StarbaseCo/status/893292704548794368
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
My new review of ICO Starbase details of 5th bounty campaign YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/LqRzDcip9dM for Russian-speaking people!

Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Good afternoon!
Today I am glad to inform you about new article written about Starbase bounty campaign
https://medium.com/@iLatios/starbase-9a59f01503a8

If you need, such information could be available on Ukrainian language
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
ICO Daily News: July 28 Update
Starbase is covered on ICO Daily. Read more about it here:ICO Daily #9
Also, a short review on Tierion and Starbase can be found here: Medium ICO Daily Blog
Crowdsale Announcement

The crowdsale window for StarbaseCo has been changed to

Aug. 30, 2017  00:00 UTC – Oct. 14, 2017  23:59 UTC

We apologize for the inconveniences but had to change the date due to a few regulatory issues normally experienced by crypto currencies companies.  Those issues will be resolved in the next week.

Thank you for your support

Starbase Team
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
This is a good project because the whitepaper I was read is very interesting for investors.

Still needs more awareness to make sure more people understand and know about it Smiley
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
This is a good project because the whitepaper I was read is very interesting for investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
what is the term for  pre-ICO?
Some may go for a refund and some will stay and see how this project goes, it was introduce  in a lot of block chain meet ups, their devs are doing everything they can to gain a lot of exposure and investors.

well I'm sure it's a good project with hard working team.
I would prefer a refund now after this changes but noone respond to mail
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Some may go for a refund and some will stay and see how this project goes, it was introduce  in a lot of block chain meet ups, their devs are doing everything they can to gain a lot of exposure and investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Will be airdrop tokens on starbase?
Pages:
Jump to: