Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 24. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Your page signature design is great, which is the country's project?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
as i  see developers dont write in this thread at all? where i can track their activity? maybe in slack or telegram? cause its dificult to find an infromation and updates of starbase project:/ i too dont understand ico status for now, is there only pre ico ended and if yes, when will be ico?

Good question. It's not possible to join Slack. What a shitty community management, especially for a "Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform" .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't undersatad, is bounty campaign is over? I would like to write article but I don't understand if it have any sense.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
as i  see developers dont write in this thread at all? where i can track their activity? maybe in slack or telegram? cause its dificult to find an infromation and updates of starbase project:/ i too dont understand ico status for now, is there only pre ico ended and if yes, when will be ico?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
ICO finished already or not? Its platform for crowdfunding like Kickico? This is japanese project?
ICO has not started according to the project twitter handle but the project says the ICO ends by October
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICO finished already or not? Its platform for crowdfunding like Kickico? This is japanese project?
Is the pre-sale over? Why is Slack still closed?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I want to ask, somebody knows, whether bounty compaign will continue? and I can't enter in my bounty portal, I don't remember there was field where I point my wallet.
Am not having problem with the bounty portal but was also surprise the project didnt continue the campaign even with the ICO around the corner, more so that ICO are even more competitive and require campaign.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICO still not beginning? How many times they postponed the date of crowdsale and why?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I am very interested in and whether those likes and tweets, we set the count for Twitter and Facebook? And when the company will the bounty continue?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Dear Early Purchasers,

In spite of the numerous KYC/AML issues faced by Bitcoin Suisse, they are on target to complete the pre-sale this week and we will soon move to the crowdsale for the remaining 2M usd amount. We are bringing on more developers to finish the platform and will announce more partnerships once agreements are finalized.
Activity: 2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friends, did anyone went through Starbase.co team members? Especially Yasushi Sasajima and Charles Leslie?!
These are non existing persons! Simply try google them with one of their claimed jobs on linkedin! Goldman Sachs?
 J.P. Morgan? Why do they lie? Please do the research  and correct me if I'm wrong.
And stop being so selfish talking about your 5 bucks in bounties, think of people who invest $5k+

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I want to ask, somebody knows, whether bounty compaign will continue? and I can't enter in my bounty portal, I don't remember there was field where I point my wallet.
https://twitter.com/StarbaseCo/status/915991930890158082
Starbase pre-allocation left 1day, that means in 1 day we will be able to buy on ICO on the Starbase website and know how it progress
so ico starbase is currently or not? I thought it should end in a few hours, where can I track the progress of ico?

I'm also looking for it, theyre selling on https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/starbase-ico/  but I don't know how to see the progress, probably there is not much .. but its a pity noone from the team is comming here at least for 1 simple message ! they could win a lot simply by posting here from time to time..
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
so ico starbase is currently or not? I thought it should end in a few hours, where can I track the progress of ico?
Can someone post the ETH address to check on progress of the ICO?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Starbase now asking us informations about early investors via e-mail ( like identity card etc.) to be clean with the regulations.

I must say I'm rely displeased with the team, I rely don't know what all these ICOs looking to discentralised the exisitng system want to achieve, asking for all these information doesn't make sense to me
Starbase now asking us informations about early investors via e-mail ( like identity card etc.) to be clean with the regulations.
How can we check the amount the team has raised so far, StartBase team has postponed this ICO several time and I hope it worth it, because now the ICO market seems so saturated

Exactely. There's no info on the website.
Pages:
Jump to: