Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 37. (Read 27533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
First Japanese ICO right? Japan now is dominant in bitcoin trading market, Japan replaces China to be the largest bitcoin country. I like the idea of your ICO, also I love the gorgeous girl in the team.  Kiss
The Japanese financial regulator (FSA) stated about the need to equate Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies to conventional fiat money. This step, according to the regulator, will contribute to the protection of consumer rights and stimulates the growth of the virtual economy.

Of course, such a step will make Japan the most important center of the Bitcoin economy and the extremely preferred country for the launching of the ico and crowdfunding campaign. Its good time to prepare Starbase ico.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
First Japanese ICO right? Japan now is dominant in bitcoin trading market, Japan replaces China to be the largest bitcoin country. I like the idea of your ICO, also I love the gorgeous girl in the team.  Kiss
The Japanese financial regulator (FSA) stated about the need to equate Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies to conventional fiat money. This step, according to the regulator, will contribute to the protection of consumer rights and stimulates the growth of the virtual economy.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Wanna reserve russian translation, if its ok
and also wanna thank kaznachej for his work, just watched your video, thanks for information, im subcribed for you, big fan, very informative and interesting content:)

we would like to thank kanachej too for the nice work and contribution..
about the russian language. it is already reserved.
Thank you.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Wanna reserve russian translation, if its ok
and also wanna thank kaznachej for his work, just watched your video, thanks for information, im subcribed for you, big fan, very informative and interesting content:)
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Starbase ICO Crowdfunding platform blockchain technology.
                   YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/9nhCL45fqUo for  Russian-speaking people!  ICOTRACKER.NET - https://icotracker.net

Activity: 518
How much total token will be produced in Starbase project? and how much to allocation for ICO, Team, and marketing?
Thanks!
Activity: 403
Really good Starbase ico coming, will look for this thread and updates.
Any bounty campaign sir like translation, signcamp etc???
Yes. we have bounties, and that will be started at 17th march.

When is the ICO going to commence, I will like to know the result of the pre-sale, how much has been raised. My main concern for this project is that there are alot of project doing almost the same thing Starbase wants to do and are well capitalised
Pre-sale will continue till the start of main ICO.. Starbase is not similar to any other project.

Starbase Global Crowdfunding Platform ICO will be the most interesting in the middle of the year. This approach greatly simplifies cryptocurrencies crowdfunding for new startups undoubtedly will find a lot of fans and investors. With pleasure i will become a part of the Starbase community.
Hey. thanks for your kind words and support.. we'll look forward for you to join our starbase community. you can join us in slack to be in touch with all team members.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

When is the ICO going to commence, I will like to know the result of the pre-sale, how much has been raised. My main concern for this project is that there are alot of project doing almost the same thing Starbase wants to do and are well capitalised
Pre-sale will continue till the start of main ICO.. Starbase is not similar to any other project.

Starbase Global Crowdfunding Platform ICO will be the most interesting in the middle of the year. This approach greatly simplifies cryptocurrencies crowdfunding for new startups undoubtedly will find a lot of fans and investors. With pleasure i will become a part of the Starbase community.

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where info about bounty? Have bounty for translation?
Activity: 504
Joined bounty campaign sir
goodluck
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I'm interested in the Starbase project and i will make a little review about this projecr.
Before review anything, i have a question about the symbol/ticker...
I think the STAR ticker has been used by other project is StarCoin and it has been listed in the exchanger, does it not matter?

hey thanks. we are looking forward for your review. I've just checked StarCoin. and I see their Ticker is STR, not STAR,

to all other bounty interested people. we'll start the bounty at 17th march. please tune in for more details.

Hmm..i see on Yobit still using STAR  Smiley
I will prepare to review it, thanks for confirmed

Oh Yobit..........   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yobit is not even in our counting as a valid exchange... I've checked in coinmarketcap and in their ann thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
I'm interested in the Starbase project and i will make a little review about this projecr.
I think the STAR ticker has been used by other project is StarCoin and it has been listed in the exchanger, does it not matter?

hey thanks. we are looking forward for your review. I've just checked StarCoin. and I see their Ticker is STR, not STAR,

to all other bounty interested people. we'll start the bounty at 17th march. please tune in for more details.

Hmm..i see on Yobit still using STAR  Smiley
I will prepare to review it, thanks for confirmed
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 658
Catena X
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Pages:
Jump to: