Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 11. (Read 28227 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
that  sounds good my friend! i will keep an eye on it  Cool

another sock puppet, activity=1
Activity: 117
How long will the swap continue?

I wonder if the dev understands the fact that the prolong of Starcash swapping to Stars will continue dragging down the potential of Stars. 
This is not what the community bargain for. We need to know when Starcash swap will finally stop. Because we have seen in the past with other swapping coins where the coins that supposed to be burned where re-traded by the devs and that destroyed the new coins potential.

We need transparency here.

The swap will end on november 13 as stated on Slack and described in the Roadmap. Furthermore, I truly believe in the potential of StarCash and it's hard working development team. Ideally I would see better exchange listings, not only to bring StarCash to the next level of profit but also to see it getting out the way of Traders Remorse. Next exchange listing should be in the next fallowing day's. From that point onwards you can expect a more stable price ratio derivative. For the one's holding, you will see this being one of your most admirable Masternode for longterm.

Best part is that the StarBucks stake like crazy to BTC

xpertmine's activity=1.  probably a sock puppet acct, not a good sign.  can you prove you're legit??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
that  sounds good my friend! i will keep an eye on it  Cool
Activity: 168
Thank you for this answer.

Indeed Stars got a great community and very active devs onboard. That means the world will know about the power of StarCash Network in a short while.
Activity: 17

I wonder if the dev understands the fact that the prolong of Starcash swapping to Stars will continue dragging down the potential of Stars. 
This is not what the community bargain for. We need to know when Starcash swap will finally stop. Because we have seen in the past with other swapping coins where the coins that supposed to be burned where re-traded by the devs and that destroyed the new coins potential.

The swap will end on november 13 as stated on Slack and described in the Roadmap. Furthermore, I truly believe in the potential of StarCash and it's hard working development team. Ideally I would see better exchange listings, not only to bring StarCash to the next level of profit but also to see it getting out the way of Traders Remorse. Next exchange listing should be in the next fallowing day's. From that point onwards you can expect a more stable price ratio derivative. For the one's holding, you will see this being one of your most admirable Masternode for longterm.

Best part is that the StarBucks stake like crazy to BTC
Activity: 46
Definetely like this project, I am in))

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Merit: 100
Starbase (japanese crounfunding platform project) also have STAR symbol... How you decide this on exchanges?
Activity: 48
Hi, It is very sure there are great team behind this great project. and for sure they gonna achieve great success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is the guarantee that your currency will last long?

Because partying never goes out of style!

What countries will accept your digital currency (as some did bitcoin)?

StarCash is accepted throughout the galaxy ... All countries and planets are welcome!
When do get out of coinsmarkets. I think going to bigger exchanges will be a good thing

coinexchange.io is next!   Grin Grin come join the Slackers in the Slack!
Got your update about the Masternode activation and you're sitting at position #6 in the mnrank list which is great!

Curious for the new announcement you're making soon

Thanks starblocks, 17 Masternode live now after mnrank listing. masternodes.pro coming soon as well.

Join the Party, Post Memes, Get FREE StarCash!

We just heard back from CoinExchange.io ...

Re: Coin Listing

" Hello StarCash,

Thank you for your patience. We will list your coin asap.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team "

To celebrate the news, we are having a Meme Party AirDrop in the StarCash Network Slack all weekend long!

Come by the Slack, post your memes, post your address in the #AirDrop channel and get FREE StarCash.

Bonus Prizes for the craziest Memes, Remixes, Videos and more!

Activity: 52
When do get out of coinsmarkets. I think going to bigger exchanges will be a good thing
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Got your update about the Masternode activation and you're sitting at position #6 in the mnrank list which is great!

Curious for the new announcement you're making soon
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Thank you for the updates. Perhaps there is a better way instead of sending those mass PMs to everyone, because it lists all of us together and in some way affects privacy. Also, some people will see it as spam and report you.

But moving on - good to see the developments, and exchange listings. The Masternodes was something I was interested in previously but with the market changes of the past few weeks, I now have to overlook them. Never mind, still curious about what happens next here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
the team has worked so well that it has achieved what is expected of this coin. hopefully soon will enter the next exchange for this coin can work optimally
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Masternode and % of payments for them - very interesting, let's try. Smiley Thank you for what you are doing to support the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: