Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 8. (Read 28227 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

RASPBERRY PI / LINUX WALLETS NOW AVAILABLE

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
When will starcash break even. ?  Any plan to include lending in your white paper ?
Activity: 126
sadly it seems this has been abandoned, but lets hope the dev will come up with a nice christmas gift Smiley
this project is live and good, the dev is just too busy doing his work to make many updates for starcash Cheesy
Activity: 34
Hi everyone, how can I build the source to have a linux wallet? Thanks
Activity: 9
sadly it seems this has been abandoned, but lets hope the dev will come up with a nice christmas gift Smiley

This might be a good time to buy
That's what I'm doing

This might be a good time to buy
Activity: 434
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What are your plans...stars traded over 2k volume within the last 24hours...perhaps because it got dumped. You need to re-strategies. Now the price is so bad for coins less than 1million in circ.
Activity: 126
Trading volume is too low. The team should work harder....getting on better exchanges and work in accordance road map...No updates ..everything seems dead
dont worry, just kee Hold man, their plan still long Cheesy
i wont sell my stars for few bucks
ill keep monitoring this Grin
Trading volume is too low. The team should work harder....getting on better exchanges and work in accordance road map...No updates ..everything seems dead
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Tempted to buy in on this and run a couple SuperNodes but price is way too high, volume way too low
Activity: 48
We've not heard back from the dev..... Has he abandoned the project. We need info and updates, this is the only way community can wax stronger....
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Removed the wallet, installed it again and it began to sync. Cheers again earned Pos !!!
We are still waiting for the update
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Why is the wallet not syncing, has released an update of the wallet ? We all have this problem or just me ?

Strap on your jet packs kids ...

Fame and Fortune and Fire Chickens

The strength of every community begins with the individual members. But as individual's we can not achieve the things that are possible if we combine forces and come together as a united flock. Like a bird rising from the flames, the starcash bar-b-que continues ... 

Our goal is to have a robust international network focused on growth in savings, earnings and abundance in your life. But besides all that, we want to have a little fun right?

More Sound, More Fury, More Fun

We are about to release something great for loyal star warriors everywhere.  A fun, interacttive game that leverages social media channels to create ongoing attention grabbing content that will keep the StarCash community in the spotlight.

Stay tuned for some spicy fire-roasted chicken soon. It's almost ready!

Don't be Chicken, Join the Slack!

Buy StarCash on CoinExchange.io Now ... Before It's Covered in Tasty Tangy Bar-B-Que Sauce and Everyone Wants Some

Pages:
Jump to: