Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 26. (Read 28227 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i voted we are only up to 5  Undecided Undecided

Nice one jtree  Grin  Don't worry, we will capture this hill very soon  Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i voted we are only up to 5  Undecided Undecided
When I  write "getstakinginfo" on the debug console, I see Method not found (code -32601).
Why do I see this error ?

Hello Igotek,

This is not an error, the getstakinginfo command is not supported. getinfo and getmininginfo provides some of the details you may be looking for. Also, in the wallet qt, clicking on the Minting tab will give you information about coin aging and staking.

C

How many age should any balance need for staking mature ?

After 30 days your balance begins earning staking interest. Staking interest is currently at 5%. We are making adjustments to this, more details will be released soon.
How many novapoints we need to vote StarCash ?
We can buy novapoint to vote StarCash.

1 Vote requires 10 NPoint on Novaexchange which is about $4. You also earn NPoint free as a NovaExchange member.

Right now, you also get 50 STAR for each vote, so you are getting 50 Star for $4 or free if you already have NPoints. We transfer it to you through the exchange.

Here are the details: http://www.starcash.co/vote-for-starcash.html
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
When I  write "getstakinginfo" on the debug console, I see Method not found (code -32601).

Hello Igotek,

This is not an error, the getstakinginfo command is not supported. getinfo and getmininginfo provides some of the details you may be looking for. Also, in the wallet qt, clicking on the Minting tab will give you information about coin aging and staking.

C

How many age should any balance need for staking mature ?
How many novapoints we need to vote StarCash ?
We can buy novapoint to vote StarCash.

Want to Get StarCash Listed on Novaexchange and Earn StarCash?
We have submitted StarCash for listing on NovaExchange.
We need 250 votes needed to qualify for listing.  

Tweet to a Friend who Follows NovaExchange (50 STAR)
http://www.starcash.co/tweet-to-nova.html

Vote for StarCash on NovaExchange (50 STAR)
http://www.starcash.co/vote-for-starcash.html

Thank you to everyone for supporting the StarCash Network.
i will vote when i get my nova point soon. use all my nova point for other coin before this coin pop up. will support this coin as much as i can. hope it can prosper and become of the great X11 coin like dash. keep on moving Dev. there is still a long way to go.

Glad to hear it TheFoes Smiley  Thanks for your support. We are working hard to make StarCash a household name in crypto.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

i will vote when i get my nova point soon. use all my nova point for other coin before this coin pop up. will support this coin as much as i can. hope it can prosper and become of the great X11 coin like dash. keep on moving Dev. there is still a long way to go.

Hello Igotek,

C
Update: Mac wallet will be released momentarily. Updated standalone windows wallet will be available as well.
Why I cannot even find an introduction to the dev team of this coin?

Information on the team is found toward the bottom of the about page here: http://www.starcash.co/about.html

We have had some interest from prospective new team members and will be updating this soon.

why cant i find a link to get starcash wallet, i have gone through the official website but cant find any useful thing/information there! no wallet to save coin, i have wanted to register for the airdrop, but since i don't have the wallet address it has not possible for me to register. please any useful link to get a wallet address will be much appreciated. i will be glad to cast my vote at novaexchange for starcash, but the question is why novaexchange? sorry if am been too rational, but why not look for much reputable exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia or liivecoin.net?

Wallets are available on the about page here: http://www.starcash.co/about.html
Scroll down and find the links. Currently win and linux are available.
New versions are soon to be released, including a mac version.

Other than a place for people to post half a line responses, this topic is useless just like the coin being promoted in it. what made you feel entitled to have a coin listed on exchanges and while you are mining and staking people pay for it on exchanges?

Hello digaran,

As far as I know, the qualifications necessary for creating an [Ann] Thread in the Alternate cryptocurrencies thread on bitcointalk, is that you are posting announcements for an altcoin. That is what this thread is. It is not an entitlement it is a privelege granted to us by the bitcointalk admins. For that privelege, we are thankful. As a new coin, we are working hard to develop a peer-to-peer digital cash network, that will enable participants to benefit from mining, staking and promotional bounties, in addition to having a new store of value mechanism and payment network capabilities.

It is an open source coin, with transparency and freedom of participation. If you like the brand, and want to participate and contribute, or simply learn or watch you are free to do so. We also welcome critical questions and free speech. This is a key part of our commitment to evolution as a technology and community.

StarCash promotes the use of cryptocurrencies in general, including bitcoin and all others. We promote both competition in the broader cryptocurrency community, as well as cooperation as a way to support one another in the fight against corporate and government excess and financial mismanagement.

Thank you for your question digaran. Please feel free to join our community, post your thoughts, comments and questions  Smiley

Regards,
Cybernetik

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Other than a place for people to post half a line responses, this topic is useless just like the coin being promoted in it. what made you feel entitled to have a coin listed on exchanges and while you are mining and staking people pay for it on exchanges?
Activity: 434
in the ann there stands masternode rewards but i cant find something about how many coins or something like that
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why I cannot even find an introduction to the dev team of this coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
why cant i find a link to get starcash wallet, i have gone through the official website but cant find any useful thing/information there! no wallet to save coin, i have wanted to register for the airdrop, but since i don't have the wallet address it has not possible for me to register. please any useful link to get a wallet address will be much appreciated. i will be glad to cast my vote at novaexchange for starcash, but the question is why novaexchange? sorry if am been too rational, but why not look for much reputable exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia or liivecoin.net?
Pages:
Jump to: