Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 24. (Read 28227 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Can I buy somewhere starcash?
Because as I see it still not available on exchanges.
It is not available now. You can mine it.

Good luck dev. I am mining StarCash.

Wallet: EMZMfCUohX8s6RfWBgYY8Ma3sspxjMDZrk
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Can I buy somewhere starcash?
Because as I see it still not available on exchanges.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
cybernetik7   I am glad you said something about that il be there
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
just got my first airdrop in the history of my existence that was fun

Nice one jtree.  Grin  You will be happy to know we have more airdrops planned. Be sure to join the slack channel, and be at the first weekly online meetup next thursday. More details coming soon.

Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
just got my first airdrop in the history of my existence that was fun
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
hi guys - sorry for being late.

Pool updated to latest wallet!

Happy mining and join the party at 1% fee Smiley

pool.cool.lc

Configuration:
Username:                            your starcash wallet address
Password:                             anything
Algorithm:                            x11
URL (difficulty 0.05):             stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3180
URL (difficulty 0.1):               stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3181
URL (difficulty 0.5):               stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3182
URL (difficulty 1):                  stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3183
URL (difficulty Cool:                  stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3184
URL (difficulty 16):                stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3185
URL (difficulty 64):                stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3186
URL (difficulty 128):              stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3187

If you got any problems - contact (direct msg) me on my slack: https://join.slack.com/t/poolcool/shared_invite/MjI0MTI3NDUxNjU0LTE1MDIxMjQ2NTMtMzQ1ZjU3NDUxZA

Greets - Astrali

No worries Astrali Smiley Glad you have updated. That makes it 100% mining pool support for the uprade!

There are some changes as you might know to the staking interest. You can see more details here:
http://www.starcash.co/how-staking-works.html
Activity: 434
i would love to vote for you on novaexchange but unfortunately i cant open there exchange. when they fix it i give you some votes
Activity: 281
Merit: 130
Crypto Addicted
hi guys - sorry for being late.

Pool updated to latest wallet!

Happy mining and join the party at 1% fee Smiley

pool.cool.lc

Configuration:
Username:                            your starcash wallet address
Password:                             anything
Algorithm:                            x11
URL (difficulty 0.05):             stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3180
URL (difficulty 0.1):               stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3181
URL (difficulty 0.5):               stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3182
URL (difficulty 1):                  stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3183
URL (difficulty Cool:                  stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3184
URL (difficulty 16):                stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3185
URL (difficulty 64):                stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3186
URL (difficulty 128):              stratum+tcp://84.200.24.120:3187

If you got any problems - contact (direct msg) me on my slack: https://join.slack.com/t/poolcool/shared_invite/MjI0MTI3NDUxNjU0LTE1MDIxMjQ2NTMtMzQ1ZjU3NDUxZA

Greets - Astrali

StarCash Staking Rewards
More information about the Staking Rewards is Now Available

http://www.starcash.co/how-staking-works.html

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Kickass website guys!  I like where you guys are heading with this  Grin I will vote for you on NovaExchange. It's on!!
yeahhhhhhh

awesome news devs.

Thanks Stunvn! We wanted to make staking a great way to get exceptional returns on your balance and reward early adopters while supporting the network. So far, based on the response I think we are well on the way!   Grin Grin

It's not staking at the moment, how long do you have to wait?  I updated from the webpage earlier today.

Thanks Smiley

Okay, so you have the right version. The minimum staking age of your coins is 30 days before you start receiving staking interest payouts. I am working on a document explaining the way staking works, so we'll have more details available on this soon.

How it works in a nutshell:

Your coin is eligible for staking after 30 days.

The staking interest % is based on an algorithm that takes into account: the amount of time your wallet is "unlocked for mining" and available for staking online and thereby helping to support the network. There is an element of luck involved, similar to mining, so the greater the amount of time your wallet is supporting the network, the more likely it is you will receive the maximum staking interest available.

After 90 days, your coins receive the maximum staking age, so they will be 100% eligible for staking interest payouts.

If you receive new coins, that transaction hash, starts at 0 days coin maturity, and matures each day according the same process.

You can see the staking age of your coins by clicking the Minting tab in the wallet.

For more information on Wallet Installation and Unlocking for Staking see this page:  http://www.starcash.co/installation-guide.html

Grin

Thank you!  Makes much more sense now.  Looking good!  Keep up the good work Smiley

Thanks jmvarner83, glad to have you on board. Exciting times!  Hope to see you in StarCash slack sometime.

NovaExchange Listing Update:

We are up to 6 votes for StarCash (STAR) on NovaExchange.

You must have an account on NovaExchange to be eligible to vote.

Each votes costs 10 NPoints (NovaExchange's coin). 10 NPoints costs about $6 or the price of a latte plus cookie.

If you register your NovaExchange TXcode on this page, once StarCash is listed, we will transfer you 50 STAR free.

For Step-by-Step instructions see this page: http://www.starcash.co/vote-for-starcash.html

StarCash is The Currency of the Future.
Support StarCash, fight economic oppression, and together we will build a
world-class payment and investment network from the ground up!

Vote for StarCash on NovaExchange today!

http://www.starcash.co/vote-for-starcash.html
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
yeahhhhhhh

awesome news devs.

Thanks Stunvn! We wanted to make staking a great way to get exceptional returns on your balance and reward early adopters while supporting the network. So far, based on the response I think we are well on the way!   Grin Grin

It's not staking at the moment, how long do you have to wait?  I updated from the webpage earlier today.

Thanks Smiley

Okay, so you have the right version. The minimum staking age of your coins is 30 days before you start receiving staking interest payouts. I am working on a document explaining the way staking works, so we'll have more details available on this soon.

The staking interest % is based on an algorithm that takes into account: the amount of time your wallet is "unlocked for mining" and available for staking online and thereby helping to support the network. There is an element of luck involved, similar to mining, so the greater the amount of time your wallet is supporting the network, the more likely it is you will receive the maximum staking interest available.

After 90 days, your coins receive the maximum staking age, so they will be 100% eligible for staking interest payouts.

If you receive new coins, that transaction hash, starts at 0 days coin maturity, and matures each day according the same process.

You can see the staking age of your coins by clicking the Minting tab in the wallet.

For more information on Wallet Installation and Unlocking for Staking see this page:  http://www.starcash.co/installation-guide.html

Grin

Thank you!  Makes much more sense now.  Looking good!  Keep up the good work Smiley
yeahhhhhhh

awesome news devs.

Thanks Smiley

Grin
yeahhhhhhh

awesome news devs.

Thanks Smiley
yeahhhhhhh

awesome news devs.

Has anyone managed to get wallet staking? Still "no suitable inputs" on mine

Edit: Pretty sure its still the old wallet on the download page of the website, not 1.0.2

Additionally, the download says "for windows" on every download but has symbols for apple and linux. Might want to update dev. cheers

About on wallet shows 1.0.0 not 1.0.2

Could anyone verify that the link on main page is actually 1.0.2 wallet?  Thanks!

Yes, the links on the home page are linked to the correct new wallet versions (except Mac). Mac wallet has not been released yet.
The wallets themselves do not have the right version number however. Sorry for this, we will have this corrected soon.
Has anyone managed to get wallet staking? Still "no suitable inputs" on mine

Edit: Pretty sure its still the old wallet on the download page of the website, not 1.0.2

Additionally, the download says "for windows" on every download but has symbols for apple and linux. Might want to update dev. cheers

About on wallet shows 1.0.0 not 1.0.2

Could anyone verify that the link on main page is actually 1.0.2 wallet?  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: