Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 32. (Read 28227 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
hello guys  we  put all of our hash to SteamOctanePool , then  hit  block quickly!
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Wallets & Source Now Available at starcash.co

* Mining Pool Operators Please PM details to be added here.

Too late to solo mine unless I have a rig. That sucks. Was hoping for a couple of blocks at the start. LOL
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
@steamoctanepool: Pool says: "For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support."

I know its not been 6 hours yet, just curious - Is STAR one of those where there is an initial delay before first payout?
It is a possibility.  It depends on how fast the coin verifies the mined blocks.  So if you mine a block 2 hours before the payment, and the block gets verified 2.1 hours later, then you will have to wait the additional 2.9 hours until the next payment is initiated.  

Does that make sense?  

Thank You,

how long your pool update once? I mined about 15 mins but nothing update, just see mona,coino, copypasta?

We haven't hit a block yet.  See http://steamoctanepool.com/site/mining for details on each coin.  Currently it is estimated we will hit a block every 33 minutes. 
Activity: 62
Try: pools.multiblockchains.com
I tried
[2017-08-21 05:46:51] Stratum difficulty set to 8
Can't submit any share with 32 MH\s gtx 1080ti due to difficulty. Any chance to get lower diff?

Ok. Lowered diff. Try an tell me.
Activity: 294
@steamoctanepool: Pool says: "For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support."

I know its not been 6 hours yet, just curious - Is STAR one of those where there is an initial delay before first payout?
It is a possibility.  It depends on how fast the coin verifies the mined blocks.  So if you mine a block 2 hours before the payment, and the block gets verified 2.1 hours later, then you will have to wait the additional 2.9 hours until the next payment is initiated.  

Does that make sense?  

Thank You,

how long your pool update once? I mined about 15 mins but nothing update, just see mona,coino, copypasta?
I tried
Can't submit any share with 32 MH\s gtx 1080ti due to difficulty. Any chance to get lower diff?
Use SteamOctanePool.com.  Use "c=STAR d=8" to set the coin and the difficulty.  The stratum will adjust after the next block.

Thanks,
Activity: 442
I tried

http://pickaxe.online/

Try this with low difficulty, its working for me , with my gtx rig

Does that make sense?  

Thank You,
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

wallet only dekstop wallet or support online wallet
how much total premine ?
any bounty or airdroop

Bro, you can literally go on the website and see there is only a desktop wallet. Also you can download said wallet and go to the command line and type "getinfo" to see if there was a premine or not. Sometimes you need to learn to do things yourself instead of getting spoon fed information.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I tried
Activity: 5

Activity: 56
Guys I would just go with http://pickaxe.online/ Shares go through and they have a nice website
Now we have one pool with Gigahash asic mining, and second with 0 miners. Can't mine with my GTX card on both of them, because stratum sets high diff at first pool and 0 chances to get a block at second.

This pool won't work for GPU. No shares are getting submitted.

Check your miner configuration I get this error on your conection:    [starcash] (Thread 6) Unknown stratum method from
I am currently running GPU.

Which GPU giving you 1.3 GHs Smiley
LOL.

SteamOctanePool.com works with GPU's.   Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
any airdrop or just mining ? thanks dev
Now we have one pool with Gigahash asic mining, and second with 0 miners. Can't mine with my GTX card on both of them, because stratum sets high diff at first pool and 0 chances to get a block at second.

Check your miner configuration I get this error on your conection:    [starcash] (Thread 6) Unknown stratum method from

Which GPU giving you 1.3 GHs Smiley

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

wallet only dekstop wallet or support online wallet
how much total premine ?
any bounty or airdroop

Activity: 183
StarCash available for mining

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 0.001 ~ 1.28
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10052
 🔥 Username : [YourWalletAddress]

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 1.28 ~ 2.56
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10053

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 2.56 ~ 10.24
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10054

🔥 Fees : 3%
 🔥 Payout cycle : 15 mins
 🔥 Minimum Payout : 2 StarCash

Pages:
Jump to: