Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN] - page 4. (Read 28227 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This coin is dead ?
no news from dev team

come to telegram group, and read all news there
Hi dev. I still have the old starcash during the airdrop last year. Is it now late to do coin swap to the new starcash ??

swap is already ended longtime ago dude Grin
now you can buy stars on coinexchange.io with STARS symbol now price is very cheap, in the near time Dev will launch news staytuned and ready for moon  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi dev. I still have the old starcash during the airdrop last year. Is it now late to do coin swap to the new starcash ??
my wallet is  out of sync since 10 days and the dev is not answering can somebody help me?

open it and let it sync

you are funny! I Did it of cause. several times since 10 days...

It stops at 112361! The dev is not available via the slackchannel and hes not answering to my personal messages @ bitcointalk. whats wrong with the wallet? its version v2.0.0.1-60010

thank you in advance

i ever face same problem with you
1. save ur privat key!
place it to notepad or somewhere , make sure it safe

2. delete ur wallet data %appdata% delete starcash folder

3. reinstall wallet, then restore ur privat key
need time to restore it, if you fail in restore then try again
u will see u have many stars after restoring

check ur address on blockexplorer, see how many coins u have
go to wallet again, and send ur stars to exchange, dont send 1 stars,
make sure u not send more than u have in the block explorer

after that, just delete again starcash folder, and re install it
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
my wallet is  out of sync since 10 days and the dev is not answering can somebody help me?

open it and let it sync

It stops at 112361! The dev is not available via the slackchannel and hes not answering to my personal messages @ bitcointalk. whats wrong with the wallet? its version v2.0.0.1-60010

thank you in advance

I think you must download the last version of wallet , then remove all files in your wallet except wallet.dat , and rerun it again
value is keeping to dump , i don't see any future for this coin as we don't see active and speak from dev team .. disappointing
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

open it and let it sync

thank you in advance

open it and let it sync
This coin is dead ?
no news from dev team

i got news from dev

finally heard back from coinexchange. we are go on the upgrade.
Planning the rollout. Its good news. will allow us to fund rewards for the referral program
More coins can increase the mcap and help us get more attention in the months ahead.
I am a student
This coin is dead ?
no news from dev team
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

im too love ths stars, im not selling it lol
it not easy to sell ma favorite coin
now volume is low cause of BTC dump
yeah i keep collecting stars
ready for next moon, i hope im not made any mistakes anymore
pray for me guyss Dlited george airman and manyyy starcash fans  Grin
Activity: 112
Looks like a "Keep an Eye on" Project. Me as Well ,i liked this starcash Wink
I am a student
volume of exchange is too low ,, if it goes up then price will grow ,, dev team must think about this issue
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
yeah that was obvious. too bad that the price wasnt able to hold that high level  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Where do we go from here since there is low volume on coinexchange. ...even now we are witnessing some really Hard dump
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Be carefull Dev can change wallet and make your stars trash. I have around 5k Starcash at the beginning, i was following social media accounts suddenly i have learned that Dev updated wallet and there is no way to change my starcashs to newly created Stars. He gives around 2 weeks to apply for change but he didn't announounce from social media accounts he just write this upsdate from here. I was out of country and didn't check the forum. I have send messages to him from here and from twitter but i didn't take any reply. My coins were in Nova and i sell them 1/5 price of the STARS. So be carefull guys this is just a friendly advise.
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
What will be the reward for the block after the hard-fork? Or meanwhile it is a secret?)

Yes, the new block reward structure will be announced as we get closer to launch.
Well, we'll wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What will be the reward for the block after the hard-fork? Or meanwhile it is a secret?)

Yes, the new block reward structure will be announced as we get closer to launch.
Pages:
Jump to: