Pages:
Author

Topic: StarCoins - NEW GAME - Crypto MMORPG | + Highest Paid Mining (full rewards)! - page 4. (Read 23862 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I also have similar problems with the Adgatemedia offerwall. I have completed several low value offers there, and it has been credited within 24 hours, but two of my completed higher value offers haven't been credited for more than a week now. It took lots of time and effort to complete these offers, and as you can see in the picture below, it's completed according to the offerwall's history:
https://i.imgur.com/s8AkDBz.png

According to the advertisers, the 'Lords Mobile' offer should confirm instantly, and the 'Final Fantasy XV' should confirm after 30 minutes, so I think enough time has passed. I would be very thankful, and remain active at offerwalls if you would check my issue, and transfer the missing Deuterium to my balance.

Final Fantasy XV:  Credited   840000.00 – Aug 4th, 2019
Lords Mobile:      Credited   240000.00 – Aug 1st, 2019

I have another issue regarding PTC advertising. I have purchased more than 2000 PTC credits at once, but I have received only 10% bonus instead of 20%. Could you update my PTC ad by adding the remaining credits?

My StarCoins username: pisti87

Thank you!
Activity: 10
Well, shortly after my above message I received credit for two of the things I had mentioned.   The "bonus" points from persona.ly never got paid but whatever.  They just never bothered to tell me they paid them, not really a big deal.  So here is my next issue:

Aug 6, 2019 21:56:41   Solitaire Deluxe 2   Install and open the app   45000
Deuterium
Credited

It seems that their offer walls never automatically credit (except for adwerty).  I really think they are banking on people doing a bunch of offers and never getting paid and just leaving without asking for them.... I dunno. 

So please credit me and please, please fix your offer walls so they properly credit things.  Why would I want to have to go through this every time?  As of now my opinion is neutral.

Thank you.

Edit 8/8/2019:  Still awaiting compensation for the above.   I would really like to do a lot more offers but not if I'm going to have to sit and wait days for compensation.  Is there a way to expedite this process?  I really wish it was automatic.

Edit: 8/15/2019: I have been credited for the above as of a couple days ago.  Thank you.  I will simply post the offers I complete here immediately upon completion from now on.  Please consider fixing this issue.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
It seems that once they filled there pockets, they are not very prone to keep the site running properly. But dont worry. I have spend a lot on advertising, i have spend so much time on this website, i even got a lot of referrals below me and still advertising starcoins on different occasions. I have 50k darkmatter ready to advertise again... But the recent jackpot i won, but didnt got the credit, for me said enough.

Im going to give it another week. If they dont get there stuff together, you can say goodbuy to a loyal user and will remove starcoins from 3 crypto related websites i own.

After this week,i will send my downline a personal message to withdraw all (if possible) and leave starcoins for what it is.

If you cant handle your users and feel the need not pay us while we fill your pockets then dont expect to get any respect from us.
Activity: 10
What is the current developer support state of this site?  It seems to be lagging, but then it has things like 'oh were going to add tron and hora here after the 20th' which happens to be almost a week ago now, yet the 'News' page hasnt been updated since Feb.

It seems that anything that pays alot of deutrium never gets credited.  I've done numerous offers and surveys and most of them never get paid.  I have watched videos on hideout that never got paid.  Hideout says they credited me (Jul 22, 2019, Offer Wall, + 4500.00 Deuterium, 27). Personaly says you owe me 150000 + 4500 bonus from: Jul 26, 2019 17:48:12   Surveytime   Complete a survey   150000
Deuterium
Credited

I've done a bunch of stuff through wannads, registering for free stuff, doing surveys, I even ordered two books for a $1 (yes, I spent a dollar!) and have gotten nothing.   Its much harder to get a list of things I done through them, I dont see a way to find it and they dont even seem to recognize or care that I've done the offers.

I'm very disillusioned with this site.  Please help me.  If you count the wannads stuff you owe me millions of Deuterium (the wannads stuff pay really high).
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey guys, i rolled the jackpot a few days ago and it said i didnt win...

I have been a loyal player since start... i have seen players won jackpot 2x in a day.

You can imagine playing for ages, i was suprised i finally won but didnt get any credit.

Took a picture with phone from ipad wich i was currently on. You can see the roll ID # clearly.

Username : Farfenkugel
Spin # ID1482186

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZtfhCeD
Hsa
Activity: 5
2 payment are not paid me https://prntscr.com/ogzln2

user name is: anis

Activity: 15
Hello! After 20 July we will remove ZEC and XMR from withdraw options!
In next days we will add Tron (TRX) and Hora Token (HORA)
Thank you!

no payaments a 15 days  Huh
Coin   Code   Value   Cost   
   26475_baby_hora   200,000,000 hora sat   425 DM Pending
   26463_baby_btc   250 btc sat   425 DM  Pending
   25830_exp_zec_1   34,500 zec sat   2000 DM Pending
Por favor, você pode rever o meu status de pagamento (ainda pendente)
25830_exp_zec_1  34,500 zec sat  2000 DM Pending

not payaments zec 15 days
name:deblemrc
[email protected]
[email protected]
not payaments zec 10 days
nick:deblemrc

25830_exp_zec_1   34,500 zec sat   2000 DM Pending
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
   not payaments ; ZEC  ;25830_exp_zec_1   34,500 zec sat   2000 DM Pending 10 days

nick;deblemrc
Activity: 138
can you please review my payment status (still pending). Username: drak0n. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.
edit: still waiting for my payment June 30, 2019.
edit: I received my payment | July 01, 2019. Thank you.
Activity: 8
Username Ftwjason. 8 days ago I cashed out my points with Hideout Tv and I still haven't received payment from them. I've sent several e-mails to you about this and haven't gotten any response at all!?!? Hideout TV says they sent the payments. But you haven't paid out, I will start blasting your site and letting everyone know that Starcoins is a scam and doesn't pay out if I do not receive payment by the end today.. These are the payments I'm still waiting to be paid out on...
Jun 20, 2019  Offer Wall + 177000.00 Deuterium and
Jun 22, 2019 Offer Wall + 243000.00 Deuterium 
Activity: 83
Hurray!!!! Thank you for playing a very interesting and exciting!!! On timer play a host day! I really like it and the Payment is always on time already three payments have come!!! I recommend to everyone!!! Thanks admin for the interesting story))) Very exciting especially to fight with these ships!!! And you can increase the level!!! what is more interesting and exciting recklessly)))) I am delighted!!! my nickname in the game redrose130 screens make http://prntscr.com/o49ts5 payment History http://prntscr.com/o49ubb and http://prntscr.com/o49up7 proof of payment for faucethub.io http://prntscr.com/o49v3o
Activity: 3
Hello All,

Still waiting for my payment request made on Saturday morning.

Username Madara2016.

Thank You!

EDIT : still no payment 25.06.19.
EDIT : still no payment 26.06.19.

EDIT : Payment received! Thank You! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
I am User "Strupi". That good idea to gain money with a strategic game. He is interesting and not so bored like the PTC and compensates more. I love STARCOINS and here you have a withraw proof.
A lot of greetings
Strupi
👽 [Suspicious link removed] - Addictive faucet game +
Highest Paid Mining
BTC   900 sat   7 hours ago   RECEIVED   NORM

Activity: 11
This faucet is not paying anymore. Also it is not anymore listed on faucethub's faucets list. I have payments in pending for 2 weeks. I never used adblock or anything else to cheat.

https://imgur.com/a/6f90sUw
I have a pending withdraw for more than a week.

12000 DM Withdraw still in pending. 2 weeks now.
Pages:
Jump to: