Pages:
Author

Topic: StarCoins - NEW GAME - Crypto MMORPG | + Highest Paid Mining (full rewards)! - page 7. (Read 23862 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
#14 Round Referral contest its over and the winners are :
DM_7 reactor - djou20 (152 ref) + 25.000 +10.000 DM BONUS
DM_6 reactor - bask (124 ref) + 15.000 +10.000 DM BONUS
DM_4 reactor - brothermic (72 ref) + 10.000 + 10.000 DM BONUS

4-10th 30000 D
treasurebits (70 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
Koksi84 (59 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
Droopy (50 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
bonplan (43 ref)
pengunjung1 (32 ref)
devrawl (26 ref)
niran24 (20 ref)

Congratulations!

Referral contest : Round #15*
1st  | 1 DM_7 reactor   (916-1250 DM daily)  
2nd | 1 DM_6 reactor  (440-600 DM daily)  
3rd | 1 DM_4 reactor  (146-200 DM daily)  

4-10th 10000 D

ANY player who get more than 50 refs in this time, will get a 10.000 DM bonus.
*(1 December - 15 December 2018 - count only referred players during this perriod)
Remember, even if you are not in top 10, you get up to 25% commission  +  750 D for every player referred (60 satoshis per user who sign up with your link)
You need at least 2 referred members (AND active) to participate in contest.

Starcoins - Faucet Game
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi botgabe, this is weird, today I checked :

these 2 old withdrawal still pending
6972_xxl_btc (12,000 btc sat),
8469_vip_btc (4,000 btc sat)

and new withdrawal just paid :
11210_xl_btc (8,800 btc sat (10% bonus)).

Please process these 2 pending withdrawal, thx.
Hello botgabe, how about my pending withdrawal?

6972_xxl_btc (12,000 btc sat),
8469_vip_btc (4,000 btc sat)

Just now I request 11210_xl_btc (8,800 btc sat (10% bonus)).

Please respond, thanks.
Hello!
We added a 10% bonus on withdraws .
14% bonus on  Cpu miner (wmp and Coinhive), You will get 80sat/1M hashes not 70 !
+ for next 24h , every hourly star rain start with a much bigger amount (10x).

Thank you
Activity: 6
Buen sitio.

Usuario: lamito
Activity: 6
Excelente pagina, muy buena oportunidad para ganar y además es muy divertida. Me gusta mucho. La recomiendo. Smiley
lamito
Activity: 3
[Suspicious link removed] is a really cool game. I have been playing it for about a week now. I enjoy leveling up my spaceship and fighting it with other players. The color changing option on the ships is not only neat but it grants the user with a nice boost for the change. I like to do the vs. random opponent ones too where players wager and amount of Deuterium then select a difficulty and associated multiplier and try to win. You can win a lot with this feature.

The Explore Plant auto-faucet is really neat. Players select a coin and a collection rate then the associated game resources are spent and the coin reward gets deposited straight into the players FaucetHub.io wallet. It is what I think is the neatest cryptocurrency earning feature in the entire game. The only other way to crypto out being the exchanging Dark Matter for Crypto in the game exchange. You can really earn a good bit playing this fun game.

Once you get the Console miner set up and running it makes you a lot of Deuterium for the effort. It really adds up quick and is a vital resource for playing the game so it will help your gameplay greatly and I recommend all players set up this option. I don't even notice the extra work being an issue with my PC. It is running as normal but while producing Deuterium for me. I am mining game crypto!!! It has more value to me. LOL.

If you have not already signed up for this game you can get a bonus 500 Deuterium to help you out by using the following link:
[Suspicious link removed]/r/26267

Sign-up and try [Suspicious link removed]. It doesn't cost a thing and how knows how much the crypto you will earn may be worth someday in the future or even know. You may end up really earning from this game if you select the correct crypto then the price of it goes insane.     

Username: Droopy
ID:26267
 Grin
Activity: 130
I dont know how we missed that . Now should be ok.
 Will a support section for tickets and info soon to make these things easier

Well done botgabe, credited, this post is more effective than e-mails. Smiley
Thank you, best regards.
I dont know how we missed that . Now should be ok.
 Will a support section for tickets and info soon to make these things easier
Activity: 130
As the email contact is never answered, I ask around here.
I have pending this survey for several days.

661346   Adgatemedia   42500 D    Pending   Your Surveys   2018-10-23 03:52:00

How long do I have to wait to be credited?
This really does not motivate to make long surveys in your site.

Thanks, regards
Activity: 4
I received my payouts. At least the admin listened what I said and checked my account. Just wanna let people know.
Why my withdrawal is pending for weeks? UserID : sakumtf.

Here is the data from merchant page :
CodeValueCost
8469_vip_btc4,000 btc sat4000 DMPending
6972_xxl_btc12,000 btc sat12000 DMPending
3933_vip_btc4,000 btc sat4000 DMPaid

Please process my withdrawal, thanks.
#13 Round Referral contest its over and the winners are :
DM_7 reactor - dailymailtome (118 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
DM_6 reactor - bask (103 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
DM_4 reactor - treasurebits (62 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS

4-10 11th 10000 D
Armageddon (56 ref) + 10.000 DM BONUS
freebcc (34 ref)
Koksi84 (30 ref)
zamanila (22 ref)
djou20 (22 ref)
devrawl (18 ref)
niran24 (16 ref)
barbq (16 ref)

Congratulations!

Referral contest : Round #14*
1st  | 1 DM_7 reactor    (916-1250 DM daily)  + 25.000 DM
2nd | 1 DM_6 reactor   (440-600 DM daily) +15.000 DM
3rd | 1 DM_4 reactor   (146-200 DM daily) + 10.000 DM

4-10th 30000 D

ANY player who get more than 50 refs in this time, will get a 10.000 DM bonus.
*(1 November - 1 December 2018 - count only referred players during this perriod)
Remember, even if you are not in top 10, you get up to 25% commission  +  750 D for every player referred (60 satoshis per user who sign up with your link)
You need at least 2 referred members (AND active) to participate in contest.

Starcoins - Faucet Game
Activity: 1
I'm loving this addictive game, there are so many ways to win that I do not know what I do first  Cheesy Cheesy   I confess that at first I found it annoying because I did not know how to play, but gradually I'm getting the tricks! Cool  Congratulations  to all the team of this wonderful website and thank you for providing us with such fun and of course, WINNINGS  Grin!!!!

I was already forgetting ..... my nickname in the game is: cleia3005
hy!
You already got reply everywhere you asked.
Payment for account makable is on pending because of activity . eg ip log show activity from this countries VN,AU,US,DE,GB.
VPN/proxy etc are forbidden.

Thank you!

I don't use VPN/proxy. What is the time when I am in VN,AU,US,DE,GB? I log into my account form many places such as home, office, internet cafe, shopping store... Did you check my account in details? If I use VPN/proxy why didn't you banned my account? You let people play your game for some months and when they request payout you say they use VPN/proxy. You don't reply emails. You banned them form chatting on your site. You just reply here because you don't want others know that you are scammers. That's all about you. The amount is not much you don't have to pay me. I just want to tell the truth so others can get away from you. You and the way you run your site are so bad.
hy!
You already got reply everywhere you asked.
Payment for account makable is on pending because of activity . eg ip log show activity from this countries VN,AU,US,DE,GB.
VPN/proxy etc are forbidden.

Thank you!
This site is scam. They don't pay. I requested payout but its showed pending for 3 weeks. I contacted support but no reply.
Activity: 41
Hello, its a nice game, but i need know if i can deposit btcs to get deuthereum, because i want put some ads ,but i no get much money in the site, in Adwery. a user say to talk with luckybits, how work this
Looks like a clone of the older p2046.com ([ANN] Prohibition 2046 - cyberpunk MMORPG faucet game)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18538066
 (newer name cryptowarfare.io purchased and then closed by mexicantarget) faucet or very close to that  faucet mmorpg but the items, and other stuff names/types has been changed, where getting satoshi is a very long process and users doesnt even know in real time how many satoshis own.
There is no easy to find a "Withdrawal" specific menu,,, you have to go to Merchant>Export to figure how the withdraw process is working, its like its designed to make you to quit the game or to quit withdraw and buy some item   because big red text says :
Try the new DM reactors where you can earn a 10-50% profit in 30 days (soon available only for Premium/VIP players)
Btw who will be the next vip/premium players ? those who will deposit bitcoin ? because p2046(cryptowarfare) had deposit option.
No wonder why that faucet mmorpg had no players anymore in the end and died. Leveling up there was very difficult and only those who deposited bitcoin could progress in the game faster = ponzi scheme.
Can't wait to see if i'm wrong but i have the feeling that deposit option(s) is about to be added and the faucet will turn into a scam or will "die" due to lack of active players.
Users have to sell, buy, keep clicking and sell to get satoshis in the end . A normal faucet looks much faster and less time consuming.
I will keep logging in and testing but its not worth my time to claim from, as a serious faucet game. Maybe i change my mind but not so sure.
+1 for organizing the shortlinks in a list and for the resources page list.
-1 for the webmining, if you leave the page, the total hashes resets instead of saving ? thats scamming .  I know, not your fault but coinhive' fault...  Grin . Somehow allcoins.pw faucet manages to save total hashes and on next login the user can resume mining.

about this, im getting 60 satoshi with one click in starcoin every hour, is the best faucet i have profit in the bitcoin faucet world, i no know how they pay all but are doing nice
obs:one click no means bot, but i collect energy and crystal and do the 0-80 work, more deuthereium tasks, and darkmater reactor and cassino spin

PUT MY NAMEE  IN THE FREE SPINS,Thankssss
fdskco02iu9r
fdskco02iu9r
Activity: 33
Cool promo.
Username: dailymailtome

Cheers!
Short giveaway  : next 10 players who post their username will get 20 free spins (available for next 12 hours)

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: