Pages:
Author

Topic: Start of a new rally? - page 3. (Read 3783 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 04, 2014, 11:47:50 AM
Looking at the charts, I think we're at the early stages of a new rally. I think there is a good chance of going to 2000-3000 by the end of February. We would have settled at that level now already if the previous rally wasn't interrupted by the China news.

Thoughts?

That's what it looks like to me. Aside from the investment funds and business interest, it appears to me that the exchanges are still bottlenecking the increasing pressure and demand. This is not on purpose of course, but while I am sure they are optimising their systems and hiring to cope with new interest, this activity will always be lagging behind the actual interest itself. It is not easy to keep up in real time, and I think that all the problems you read about - missing transfers, delays withdrawing, etc. - are mainly caused by problems keeping up with demand. 2014 will be the year of exchanges becoming serious international businesses or dropping out of the game.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
January 04, 2014, 11:39:47 AM
Looking at the charts, I think we're at the early stages of a new rally. I think there is a good chance of going to 2000-3000 by the end of February. We would have settled at that level now already if the previous rally wasn't interrupted by the China news.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: