Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 26. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
good project.. hope that it wont be scam, cause some doubts
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 104
i hope i can join airdrop 2
Activity: 17
Good!!!I try to partecipate to the airdrop
Activity: 3
Hi,

Can someone explain to me why the balance of my GUI Wallet stay at 0 ?

https://i.imgur.com/UHezluc.jpg

I have been mining since yesterday, and payments have been made.

https://i.imgur.com/18KHNSh.jpg

Thank you in advance Wink
Activity: 7
http://img.techpowerup.org/180217/announcements.png
#GUI-WALLET (Update #3)

-GUI-Wallet will be released on 1st March.
-Next Airdrop(Airdrop #2) will start from 3rd march.(Further details will be provided on the same day)

What about Mac OSX? Its stated "coming soon" since months
Activity: 37
Just installed the GUI and setup ok.

I have two wallets. The first wallet correctly shows a transaction sent to the second wallet in the history etc.

The second receiving wallet has the balance received but has no transactions/the transaction history is empty.

Yesterday I installed GUI wallet. May CLI wallet has about 50K EDL but GUI shows 0 after sync.
May it be a bugs, need fix, I think.
Did you open the GUI wallet option: 'Open from File' select the key for your cli wallet and enter password?
Yes I did by that way. It sync and show my wallet address correctly except balance is 0 eld.
Click on rescan balance.... Still not fixed then restart the wallet.... Still not fixed... Then tell which version u are using 64 or 32 plus which OS?
I did as your guide on 64bit of windows 10. Result as attached image. Please look at browser behind, something wrong.
I will recheck again in my network at home tonight. https://imageshack.com/a/img922/277/uTtzm1.png

Oh I know the reason.
Deamon run separate in background. My network is broken after deamon connected to network.
That is reason why status is connected but wrong balances.

In point of programmer's view, I think GUI wallet should capture massage from deamon then parse it to get and update status continuously.
Activity: 126
http://img.techpowerup.org/180217/announcements.png
#GUI-WALLET (Update #3)

-Next Airdrop(Airdrop #2) will start from 3rd march.(Further details will be provided on the same day)

Will it be Linux?

Yes It will. Actually, We develop in Linux environment. However, It's not static build, user must install some dependencies manually.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I have two wallets. The first wallet correctly shows a transaction sent to the second wallet in the history etc.

The second receiving wallet has the balance received but has no transactions/the transaction history is empty.

Yesterday I installed GUI wallet. May CLI wallet has about 50K EDL but GUI shows 0 after sync.
Did you open the GUI wallet option: 'Open from File' select the key for your cli wallet and enter password?
Yes I did by that way. It sync and show my wallet address correctly except balance is 0 eld.
Click on rescan balance.... Still not fixed then restart the wallet.... Still not fixed... Then tell which version u are using 64 or 32 plus which OS?

Activity: 39

Good job.
I wait until this coin reach 1edl=1$.
you might have to wait 10 years for such price or if bitcoin hits million, 0.02-0.05$ is more realistic with current price of mining
I don't think so.
If edl gives many advantages in market like: realtime payment, associate with paypal, bank cark... Price will be raised not related to BTC's price.
Activity: 4

Same over here.  The spent amounts are showing in the CLI wallet though.  Just not the GUI.  Also on the Dashboard, it only displays 'Sent' transactions under latest transactions, and not 'Received' transactions.
Activity: 60
Everything K.OK. with GUI , nice work guys.

Keep mining since probably the diff will skyrocket in the following days.

I REALLY HOPE YOU WONT SELL EDL ON DAY ONE AT 100 SATS. THIS COIN HAS POTENTIALS.
Activity: 39

Activity: 4
Terrific update!  Just downloaded and started the GUI wallet, and thought to share my experience.  Had a problem importing from wallet file, as it would not connect to the daemon.  It suggested to manually start the daemon, but chose not to.  So I used the 'Restore from seed' function, and that got it moving properly and synced up after a minute or two.  After closing and reopening again, I chose the 'Restore from wallet file' and it worked perfectly.  Closed and reopened different wallets multiple times, works every time.  When trying to send to another address, right clicking in the address box of the 'Send' tab brings up a list of greyed out options, leaving you unable to paste the destination address.  This was worked around by using the keyboard shortcut.   *Don't know what happened that time, whoops.* The transaction took about 6 minutes from initial send pending to confirmation.  Seems to work great.

The layout is nice and easy on the eyes.  And I like the blue-purple tone.

Thanks for the hard work!
Activity: 202
Merit: 2

#GUI-WALLET (Update #3)

Will it be Linux?
Activity: 69
Good job.
I wait until this coin reach 1edl=1$.
you might have to wait 10 years for such price or if bitcoin hits million, 0.02-0.05$ is more realistic with current price of mining
Activity: 23
Thank you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I read with pleasure that listing procedure on Graviex will take 3 business days so $EDL will available Monday   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: