Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 29. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info. Probably in the next week we will see EDL in one of the two exchanges. Cheesy
Activity: 126
You guys may see some copy-paste coins get listed on stocks.exchange (and others) because exchange has nothing to do except replacing the project name, coin symbol ...
Most of exchange using payment_id to identify user's account on cryptonote coin. Our coin uses sub address/sub account instead (no payment_id), so that exchange has to change some database schemes, logic implementation ... then it take time to complete.
After edollar gets listed, other cryptonote coin based on sub account would need only few days to be available on exchange  Wink

This is not TRUE. 50% coin on Stock.Exchange use PAmyntID. Give me SS mail where Stoch Say this. Mybe problem in your coin? i see more coin on Stock.Excanhge? why all coin not problem only you have problem?
Stock have RULES. if you wona list on STOCK you must use RULES or must go on other EXCHANGE . if your coin  broke rules STOCK not list. and this is it.

If there is a problem with our coin or if our coin didn't met their rules, regulation and requirements then I'm afraid they didn't sent any info regarding the matter not before and after the payment has been made. For Your clarification I am uploading the proofs for both stocks exchange and crex24 and I've updated the thread with proofs too.... for crex24 it may take 1-2 week for the listing. Thank you for raising your question and doubts, It helps us understanding our community better Smiley

http://img.techpowerup.org/180224/20180107-132424.png

http://img.techpowerup.org/180224/crex24.png
Activity: 417
You guys may see some copy-paste coins get listed on stocks.exchange (and others) because exchange has nothing to do except replacing the project name, coin symbol ...
Most of exchange using payment_id to identify user's account on cryptonote coin. Our coin uses sub address/sub account instead (no payment_id), so that exchange has to change some database schemes, logic implementation ... then it take time to complete.
After edollar gets listed, other cryptonote coin based on sub account would need only few days to be available on exchange  Wink

This is not TRUE. 50% coin on Stock.Exchange use PAmyntID. Give me SS mail where Stoch Say this. Mybe problem in your coin? i see more coin on Stock.Excanhge? why all coin not problem only you have problem?
Stock have RULES. if you wona list on STOCK you must use RULES or must go on other EXCHANGE . if your coin  broke rules STOCK not list. and this is it.
Hello dev! I know, that listing on exchange probably depends not from you, but maybe you can tell us any news or status ?))

Hi,
Stocks.exchange is fixing a small technical issue, so it will be a little bit delay.
Crex24 accepted and our coin is in queue.
Other exchange is under consideration.

Please join our discord channel for more info.

You tell this before 30 days:(and reply after 15 day Sad
Why Stock.Excange not have any problem with other coin? Only have problem with this coin?
i see New coin on Stock.Exchange...
Same ask, I would like to know  Huh
Why are you asking it here? Ask stocks.exchange about this. How the hell they will know about this when they already paid them like 1.5 months ago and stocks.exchange still doing nothing.....
why?. all DEV pay listing on excange. pay and you list in 1 day. no any tech. problem. problem is money.
PAy today listing tomorow. or problem in COIN. IF coin ScAM you have problem. IF DEV work BAD you have problem. Echange have RULES and your coin must use Exchange RULES like other 100+ coin on STOCK.EXChANGE. Why other coin not have this propblem? problem is DEV or money. no STOCK.EXChANGE

if problem Stock.echange. change exchange. this is not my problem. this is not my coin. this is DEV problem. i ask. DEV answer. you STF.
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Intense Coin is Cryptonote algo too, and has the same feature, no payment ID on Stocks.Exchange.
No, you are right, ITNS goes with payment ID on Stocks.Exchange. EDL is good because it eliminates the need for ID.
https://ibb.co/iyVpax

Thank You for the picture, and You can see that Payment ID is OPTIONAL. I use the address on exchange without it, since beginning.
Activity: 40
Intense Coin is Cryptonote algo too, and has the same feature, no payment ID on Stocks.Exchange.
No, you are right, ITNS goes with payment ID on Stocks.Exchange. EDL is good because it eliminates the need for ID.
https://ibb.co/iyVpax
Activity: 14
This is wallet Stellite coin. looking same Huh

https://image.ibb.co/chdTiH/stellite.png
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
After edollar gets listed, other cryptonote coin based on sub account would need only few days to be available on exchange  Wink

This actually makes a lot of sense, but are you able to also provide any email screenshot to help make users feel more secure?

What is the advantage of this "sub-account" feature?  I find payment_id very confusing to use, so I would like to know if you have a genuine solution.
Activity: 126
After edollar gets listed, other cryptonote coin based on sub account would need only few days to be available on exchange  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
the devs could really say something what going on with this fuck exchange
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hello dev! I know, that listing on exchange probably depends not from you, but maybe you can tell us any news or status ?))

Hi,
Stocks.exchange is fixing a small technical issue, so it will be a little bit delay.

Why Stock.Excange not have any problem with other coin? Only have problem with this coin?
i see New coin on Stock.Excange...
Why are you asking it here? Ask stocks.exchange about this. How the hell they will know about this when they already paid them like 1.5 months ago and stocks.exchange still doing nothing.....
Activity: 44
Airdrop link fixed please
when is airdrop ? how can i sign for airdrop ??
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
just came across this one now, i like the name of the project, electronic dollar, digital currency for the future for every human, an untraceable currency and fully decentralized that is what blockchain represent and what this project is proposing, a total control of your funds without any trace from any where in the world, that's really amazing about this project, this is a strong project it will take time to achieve, will continue following to see progress of development and listing.
Yes, it is promising! But as I can see - miners disconnecting from the pools and people leaving the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
just came across this one now, i like the name of the project, electronic dollar, digital currency for the future for every human, an untraceable currency and fully decentralized that is what blockchain represent and what this project is proposing, a total control of your funds without any trace from any where in the world, that's really amazing about this project, this is a strong project it will take time to achieve, will continue following to see progress of development and listing.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
If only I wasn't too lazy for this then I'd definetly do this.  I'm not so sure if this will have value though, how do people know whether it will?
Activity: 23

Hi,

i see New coin on Stock.Excange...
Activity: 41
lots of people saying no activity...is it true???

We are working locally, once We have stable version, we push to github.
Activity: 26
lots of people saying no activity...is it true???
Pages:
Jump to: