Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 17. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy tokens back from investor via the smart contract?   
Activity: 113
It’s a pity that i’ve just come across your software… Maybe i can order listing on exchanges?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What version of software is on sale now? 

2.3 version is on sale now.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What version of software is on sale now? 
Activity: 294
What does personal account include? It’s necessary not only to ensure safety, but also to provide analytics from such big and  serious job…   

StartICO’s personal about of buyer can be considered as one of the best options because it provides all the things necessary to work and it’s also possible to get support.   

Let’s say it’s so. Will i be able to see statistics of operations made?

Sure. Both investment statistic and list of requests are available. In addition, wallet balance and last ten transactions allow to understand situation well. 
Will i be able to talk to ICO organizer via my personal account?   

Yep, a special form is implemented for this purpose.   

What methods of identification of user are implemented? 
Activity: 322
What does personal account include? It’s necessary not only to ensure safety, but also to provide analytics from such big and  serious job…   

StartICO’s personal about of buyer can be considered as one of the best options because it provides all the things necessary to work and it’s also possible to get support.   

Sure. Both investment statistic and list of requests are available. In addition, wallet balance and last ten transactions allow to understand situation well. 

Yep, a special form is implemented for this purpose.   

Activity: 212
Are fiat payments accepted in all the versions of the program?   

No, only in two extended versions. They cost 50000 Euros and more.
Activity: 55
Are fiat payments accepted in all the versions of the program?   
Activity: 406
Is it possible to use the platform to work within the framework of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 238
How are users identified when they enter personal accounts?   
Activity: 113
What did your partnership with FinTab look like? What services did StartICO provided them with?   
Activity: 106
Why was Microsoft Azure chosen? What are advantages of this approach?   
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

What about keys and their storage?  Can scammers reach them? 
Software doesn’t store private keys of contractors, due to this maximum possible safety and reliability of acceptance of the payments are reached.

Possibility of substation of addresses is excluded?   
Yes, this possible vulnerability is excluded – it is impossible to substitute payment addresses and requisites because every transaction is single-use.

Great. Is the system suitable for any CMS or for some particular ones? 
Merit: 12
I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

Software doesn’t store private keys of contractors, due to this maximum possible safety and reliability of acceptance of the payments are reached.

Yes, this possible vulnerability is excluded – it is impossible to substitute payment addresses and requisites because every transaction is single-use.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: