Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 18. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

What about keys and their storage?  Can scammers reach them? 
Software doesn’t store private keys of contractors, due to this maximum possible safety and reliability of acceptance of the payments are reached.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

What about keys and their storage?  Can scammers reach them? 
Merit: 12

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Is it possible to ask developers to create WP of the project?   
Yes, full version of the program has such an option.
Activity: 157
 Is it possible to ask developers to create WP of the project?   
Activity: 173
Which software versions are KYC and AML services implemented?   

The versions of the program which cost 50k Euros and more have such options.   
Activity: 158
Which software versions are KYC and AML services implemented?   
Activity: 106
Western countries start using SAFT for ICO more and more actively… Will the program provide such an opportunity?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do i understand correctly that the cost of token can be linked to any asset with the help of StartICO? I think many people would appreciate such an opportunity.   
Activity: 224
Is the system 100% protected from possible substitution of payment addresses or requisite elements? Hackers love to do such things to clients((
Activity: 238
What analytics can i get with the help of the program? It’s important to control all the stages of work.
Activity: 364
I’d like to get full functionality without legal support. How much will it cost?   

A version for 50k Euros will be suitable for you.   
I’d like to get full functionality without legal support. How much will it cost?   
Activity: 294
How much does light version of software cost? The one having minimum number of options.   
The minimum cost is 7k Euros.
Activity: 238
How much does light version of software cost? The one having minimum number of options.   
Activity: 378
I’d like to see an opportunity of adjustment and work with bonuses and  gifts for investors… Now it’s an important part of attraction. Do such a tools exist?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It’s great that it’s possible to do this all almost in automotive mode, but what do clients think? Arent they afraid to let third-party software to fulfill such an important function? 
StartICO was built providing to let a client to have full control over distribution process, and blockchain means such an approach. The program is made in the way allowing a client to control payment addresses and smart contracts. Don’t forget that this is a “turn-key” solution.   
Is everything in the hands of a user?   
Software is installed on client’s server, he adjusts it on his own and uploads all the necessary info: payment addresses, encrypted private keys and other data. Yes, a client has full control over this all.   
You told this is a “turn-key” solution. Does it mean that a client has to pay only once?   
Yes, the system is purchased only once. You won’t need to pay later.
Activity: 78
It’s great that it’s possible to do this all almost in automotive mode, but what do clients think? Arent they afraid to let third-party software to fulfill such an important function? 
StartICO was built providing to let a client to have full control over distribution process, and blockchain means such an approach. The program is made in the way allowing a client to control payment addresses and smart contracts. Don’t forget that this is a “turn-key” solution.   
Software is installed on client’s server, he adjusts it on his own and uploads all the necessary info: payment addresses, encrypted private keys and other data. Yes, a client has full control over this all.   
You told this is a “turn-key” solution. Does it mean that a client has to pay only once?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: