Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting the Trade - page 3. (Read 1244 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 07:30:40 PM
Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

Some of them are telling poloniex and bittrex are good. But i don't know it yet i am only beginner in the trading world and also searching for that kind of idea too.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 06:35:39 PM
I started on poloniex, but i used to trade on bittrex before only to trade some altcoins, but i started to make a serious trading on poloniex, it is more easy to use and any newbie can learn how to use it in some hours, or even minutes.
bittrex has more altcoins to trade, and poloniex has only the most safest altcoins, and the ones who most volume have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 06:32:45 PM
I actually started trading in the Poloniex exchabe site because it is easy to maneuver and understand so first time traders wouldn't have a hard time trading. But ever since they had issues I left some of my coins there nd check once in a while and registered Bittrex. But since you are a newbie to trading you can either choose both but I would prefer Poloniex for starters though.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 05:04:19 PM
Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

Despite some problems in replying to tickets due to an explosion in volume i still like poloniex. For me its the most user friendly. But Bitrex is fine as well, just feel it is a little more complicated.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 11, 2017, 04:24:15 PM
The most popular exchanges are Bittex and Poloniex, both are the best but I am using Bittrex from the beginning and prefer Bittrex over Poloniex because of some features and variety of altcoins while Poloniex lack some of the important and emerging altcoins on its platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
October 11, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

I am trading on Poloniex and I can't think of any other stable options for me. Think of trading as an auction, buy low and put your coins up for sale. but, never be greedy.. try to buy and sell as fast as you can.. and please do alot of research first.
Activity: 294
October 11, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

There's no "best" exchange that would teach you anything about trading. None of them will, you have to learn it by yourself. Personally i started trading in kraken, but there's tons of other ones which might be better, so you can choose basically any and see which you like most.
This is true,theres no best exchange that would really teach you to trade since you would really make yourself learn all on your own but i would suggest go into those trading sites which do have demo trading which you can actually made trades without risking your real money which is advisable since we are just starting.

Learning this doesn't up to the exchange, this only depends on the time consumed while learning it. No matter which exchange platform you're using actually. This can be bittrex, etherdelta, bitfinex, any of them.
and the while in trading the situation you are encountering all of it are base on what situation on how and what you must gonna do for you to learn of it.
Activity: 116
October 11, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

There's no "best" exchange that would teach you anything about trading. None of them will, you have to learn it by yourself. Personally i started trading in kraken, but there's tons of other ones which might be better, so you can choose basically any and see which you like most.
This is true,theres no best exchange that would really teach you to trade since you would really make yourself learn all on your own but i would suggest go into those trading sites which do have demo trading which you can actually made trades without risking your real money which is advisable since we are just starting.

Learning this doesn't up to the exchange, this only depends on the time consumed while learning it. No matter which exchange platform you're using actually. This can be bittrex, etherdelta, bitfinex, any of them.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 11, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 11, 2017, 12:33:54 PM
I think that poloniex is the best exchanger out there, most people say that bittrex is the best, well, probably they both are the best ones, but they are different.. if you are just going to learn how to trade, then the best option for you is to start in poloniex, since it is easy to use and it has only a few coins, you can learn a lot in there. Bittrex is more complicated, and it is more advanced.

In terms of interfaces they both user friendly and easy to understand so Im disagree that Bittrex is more complicated. Well as always, we have different views about exchanges sites so just don't mind if Im disagree with you. Smiley

Just take note for those new traders that Poloniex and Bittrex have set of terms on how long they will list a specific coin. If there's a case that a new trader wants to trade but not present at these exchanges, I recommend the platform of Cryptopia and CCEX.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
Poloniex is the best one, but bittrex is almost the same, only that they are a little bit diffent in terms of charts, but their support is the same bulls**t, they dont reply support tickets, i opened a ticket in may of 2017 in poloniex and they have not replied it yet, so you can make your own conclusions about it, but they both are the same in that aspect. anyway, they are the most safest exchanges.

Bittrex is way better than Poloniex. Not sure which rock you have been living under, but Bittrex never goes down like Poloniex. Back a few weeks ago it consistently went down multiple times in the span of just one week and people thought it was going to permanently close.
I've used both exchanges for dozens of trades and I've got to say that I prefer Bittrex.
Reason being the fact that I am yet to encounter a major problem. I usally trade using API's and the work really well, on Poloniex that wasn't always the case. At the time I left Poloniex the lagg was getting unbearable even for API users. Another reason I left was the fact that Poloniex' 2FA was bypassable. Therefore I didn't feel safe anymore.
I succesfully withdrew all my assets from Poloniex and now I am trading on bittrex. 
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 11, 2017, 12:17:24 PM
there are some good exchanges that are all dependent on our tastes, but if an appealing exchange with a large volume then the answer is bittrex and poloniex.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 11, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

The exchanges that are good to start to learning now  is both poloniex and bittrex,as what i've search and learning all about trading,both of them are good in trading and they are legit,in terms of exchanging bitcoins in crypto currency ,they are different in used one is user friendly while the other one is small complicated to used.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 01, 2017, 01:52:49 AM
I think that poloniex is the best exchanger out there, most people say that bittrex is the best, well, probably they both are the best ones, but they are different.. if you are just going to learn how to trade, then the best option for you is to start in poloniex, since it is easy to use and it has only a few coins, you can learn a lot in there. Bittrex is more complicated, and it is more advanced.
Activity: 126
October 01, 2017, 01:38:20 AM
Cryptocurrency trading can be extremely profitable if you know what you are doing, but it can also lead to disaster. Even though most traders decide to either go with fiat or bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies can represent viable income sources, as long you as you tread carefully and understand what you are doing. This guide is for those who want to start getting involved in cryptocurrency trading.
That being said, after you learn how to trade cryptocurrencies, study the ones you are going to trade before actually investing. Some may be on the forefront of innovation and represent a safe way to make money, while others might just flat out fail – as bitcoin has shown us, sometimes it may be better to hold on to your coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:12:55 AM
Poloniex is the smart exchange to trade,I think every poloniex user are happy with this.bittrex also good.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 05:15:15 PM
Bitterex is the best only that they are a little bit diffent in terms of charts, but their support is the same bulls**t, they dont reply support tickets. Shocked Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 966
September 30, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
Poloniex is the best one, but bittrex is almost the same, only that they are a little bit diffent in terms of charts, but their support is the same bulls**t, they dont reply support tickets, i opened a ticket in may of 2017 in poloniex and they have not replied it yet, so you can make your own conclusions about it, but they both are the same in that aspect. anyway, they are the most safest exchanges.

Bittrex is way better than Poloniex. Not sure which rock you have been living under, but Bittrex never goes down like Poloniex. Back a few weeks ago it consistently went down multiple times in the span of just one week and people thought it was going to permanently close.
Activity: 650
September 30, 2017, 03:34:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: