Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting the Trade - page 4. (Read 1244 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
September 30, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
Bittrex and Poloniex are two of the most popular ones, as someone already mentioned, but they won't necessarily be working in your best interests. They earn money from trades, so they are looking for volume and don't really care whether you are making a profit or not. Altcoins are very high risk in my opinion, so you'd be better off sticking to more well known coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 03:22:55 PM
Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

dont do it, just hold. Use your energy for something better.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 30, 2017, 01:29:06 PM
Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

the volume of exchangers like bittrex or poloniex is better to start trading. why in volume because when the volume of exchanger is large, many traders are online and updated in their histort of trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 30, 2017, 01:28:30 PM
For now the better exchanger in my opinon and had less problem is Bittrex.
but no matter what,they're good as exchanger no more.even though the're an exchanger regulated under law,
they still can not guarantee your money and your assets.
well,
that is the better exchanger for now,and if you're a newbie and want to know how to do the trade.
i recommend you to start a demo on Hitbtc.com,
you can try how to do the trade in there without deposit anything.
never trust an exchanger,and always find an opportunity from different exchanger.
because sometimes you will see a difference in price between one exchanger and another,take it as an opportunity,
and do the arbitrage.

Bittrex,Kraken,Hitbtc,Bitstamp,Bitfinex,Coinexchange,Novaexchange,Cryptopia

Most of them offer you Bitcoin and Altcoin pair,
and also Bitcoin and Fiat/USDT(1 to 5 offer this).

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
September 30, 2017, 10:31:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: