Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting to learn a new job in bitcoin forum - page 4. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Sometimes the easiest way to get a job is just to be offered one in-person. And the only way to make that happen is to put yourself in the same physical space as people working in crypto. Employers in the field are hungry for new talent. The market is so new that it's still quite difficult to find crypto-knowledgeable people.
There are many oppurtunity if you rank in this forum and start to earn it like joining in some campaigns just focus and be patient
Activity: 179
February 13, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
 Smiley there are plenty of good opportunity in your rank now in this forum especially in a bounty campaign program's we need to meet one of the qualification and have to ask the campaign manager and read the rules of regulations so I vote how to get involved in a bounty like social media campaign I haven't tried when there are so many followers and friends there are so many rewards then I got so it is the same as our lives now in the steal world that is a credentials to apply a job and try you are having and good experience in social media and much more so in this campaign we will pick it up for us .this campaign is a new job that should I let's try and join this to bitcoin forum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
February 13, 2018, 09:09:32 PM
I've been wondering on how to do translation and what are the requirements to be accepted in this job? Also Can you advice on what bounty campaign I can apply for the beginners please send some help.

If would be hard for you to apply because you are still a beginner and you don't have any experience / portfolio in making a translation paper. Especially there are a lot of people who does translation nowadays in this forum. If I were you just focus on other things that will gives you a profit such as joining a signature campaign or bounty campaign, social media campaign, and etc. But if you really like that job so its up to you.
Activity: 531
February 13, 2018, 09:07:26 PM
I've been wondering on how to do translation and what are the requirements to be accepted in this job? Also Can you advice on what bounty campaign I can apply for the beginners please send some help.

Well of course all you have to do is to translate what it is required to translate by the campaign. Just don't use google translator or any other translation applications or else you'll know what will happen right? There are no excellent skills are required on doing translations, just translate what it is required to translate on time, that's all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
February 13, 2018, 08:55:26 PM
You can see any comment marks. and read according to the rules according to your choice, because each job has different rules. Good luck
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 13, 2018, 08:43:02 PM
You have to have great skills and show you can do the work, built a good reputation and portfolio of jobs you've done. If try to cheat and take shortcuts no one will trust you anymore and you won't earn good money.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 13, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
It's hard to compete for the job of being a translator because there are lots of people here with experience and most of the campaign manager will prefer those with experience. For me, it's better to join social media campaigns and signature campaigns because it does not require experience you just need to be dedicated on the work to get paid.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
February 13, 2018, 08:15:22 PM
my advice, if you really want to propose a translation campaign, just follow what other participants do. small sample you prepare your work for small evidence you can do it. so you can be sure you are received in the campaign. for other campaigns I do not advocate it. because it is too vulnerable to the rules in this forum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I also can't try to join in translation campaigns, but if have an language expertise simple to join into translation campaign Bitcoin services or in the bounty services just follow the rules of campaign manager how to apply as translator participant. If looking for job you can join also in signature campaign or any social media campaign.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
February 13, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

In order for you to join campaigns or to do things about translation you must be fluent on the language you are translating for. You must have and must collect your translated works so that you can compile it and that will serve as your portfolio. There are bounty campaigns for beginners but I suggest you must rank up first because the higher the rank, the higher payout.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 13, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
For me, in a bounty campaign, the easiest way and easiest job is the Signature Campaign. Its like a normal sig campaign but you cannot withdraw everyweek. Its difficult to join translations and the facebook campaign was banned.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

If you are a GOOD translator no problems to get jobs. Of course, usually they would like to see some previous work that you have done. So you'd better prepare a portfolio.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

As a translator you just need to know english really well and at first it's going to be a little harder at getting accepted, but in time, things will be good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
I think you have a lot of opportunities to participate in any kind of bounty campaigns according to your rank now. All you need to do is just follow rules and start to work, but be careful, research about manager, some of it is newbie, and it has a chances to get scam sometimes, sorry for this, just saying, but not all of them. After that just wait for your reward and hold if it is needed.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
February 12, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
language translation should do but it is difficult for me because I have not mastered the language just another campaign that I follow

Like the most of us do here to earn bitcoin, I'm just joining signature campaign here on this forum one after another, and sometimes if I have an extra time, I'm joining to those airdrops which gives good amount of money, well not all of them. Translation job here in this forum is too demanding for me when it comes to time, but if you are just a person who are not doing anything at home, then it wouldn't be a problem.

I don't know what you are talking about when you have said that you didn't master the language, all you have to do is to translate it to your local language, if your local language is English then translation is not for you, but if you do have different local language then translate it, that won't be hard unless you are trying to other language.
Activity: 154
February 12, 2018, 01:46:49 AM
working on social media accounts can surely provide u decent day job environment in the form of bounty
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 12, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
Unless you are a true native speaker of a language other than English then you should stay away from translation bounties. You also need to have a good understanding of technology and blockchains. In most cases you would also be required to moderate the channel afterwards so be prepared to put the work in and research the company.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

I thick one basic requirement in applying on translation bounty is having a good portfolio with successful projects. You can do social media bounty but you must have lot of followers and friends to be able to apply. You must also read different rules in joining different bounties.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2018, 01:11:07 AM
With a forum in bitcoin, we can learn to understand all the problems that are in bitcoin. Even to start a job like a campaign campaign can be done in the forum. By participating in forums bit by bit will add to our knowledge of bitcoin.
It's sort of like a job. If you're not serious about Cryptocurrency then there is nothing that you can do to make money through working in this forum.
Activity: 87
February 12, 2018, 01:05:06 AM
Well, about translations, it will be hard for new members like yourself to get or to reserved projects because most of them look for translators who have experience and have proof of it such as in portfolio. Maybe as a newbie start by joining a signature campaign. If you are looking for a legit campaign, before joining in a certain project make sure that you read its background, read about its goals and objectives that will help you see if it has the potential to be successful. Goodluck and welcome in this community.
Before you join bounty campaigns you should read more articles about bitcoin and about the how to do translation thing you should try to make translations from different languages and look for the perfect translation bounty for you. Some translation bounties required their translators to have the best quality translation in that case you need to study everything first.
Pages:
Jump to: