Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting trade with small amount - page 19. (Read 3972 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Forgive me, but it is a bad idea.. if you are going to start trading with an amount less than $5000, then for me, it is a waste of time, you need to diversify all your money, and how are you going to diversify $100 or $1000? $10 or $100 to each coin? What a waste of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 20, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
Yes you can start a treading in some of altcoins, don't start with bitcoin because bitcoin has already a big value and your small amount can't have a big profits on it. Just search with a successful altcoins and start with a small amount to trade. This is the right to time start in trading because some of the coins is having a dump. Remember that thre is always a big risk in trading but don't be afraid because you will learn something if you start already in trading. Just be patient sometime if you like to have a good profits in your investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

It's something i hadn't thought of before but has been very easy to do. Even though you're not a millionaire. Start with buying "Cardano, Nxt, Bytom, Verge, Decentraland, Electroneum, Siacoin, and Dogecoin" such or other altcoin with prices under one dollar.
Thanks sir for your advice.I start trade few days ago.and buy some coin which everybody tell me.Already I get some profits.I appreciate your advice.I hope always I will work as you say.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
January 01, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

It's something i hadn't thought of before but has been very easy to do. Even though you're not a millionaire. Start with buying "Cardano, Nxt, Bytom, Verge, Decentraland, Electroneum, Siacoin, and Dogecoin" such or other altcoin with prices under one dollar.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:09:16 PM
If you are just get start, you should start with small amount. In the process of learning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 01, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
Depends on amount you plan to start with. It's 10$ it is going to be a very very long road to you. But if it is like 100$ it is something already, but I wouldn't advice you take the first profit, pull everything into raising of your trading amount till your daily profit will not become enough to satisfy your basic needs, like everyday costs for food. Good luck!
Wow, that's a great suggestion. It seems you have long do trading and experts in the field of trading. Can I ask something ? If we want to make trading as the main income or main job, what should we do? How much capital should we spend for trading every day? I'm actually interested in trading, but I'm too afraid to take risks. That's because I think every transaction is in trading, every time we sell and buy a currency, surely we can profit and loss. I'm afraid if I lose more and not profit. How to get $500 per month from trading? And how much capital do we need for that ?
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
Sounds very similar to what I am doing!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 08:33:00 PM
Provided you have the capital you can trade, but it does not guarantee you can make a profit, trading is not only profitable but can be detrimental. You just need to transfer your capital to exchanges and buy cryptocurrency then sell the cryptocurrency at a higher price, if you really want to trade, you must understand how to trade.
Activity: 110
Merit: 131
January 01, 2018, 07:12:14 PM
You'd rather be better off investing your funds in another medium than day trading. Trading small amounts without an autotrader/trading bot is very exhausting and time consuming. Small trades wouldn't net you significant gains unless they're made by tens or hundreds.

It's still profit at the end of the day and the smaller you invest the less you lose if you make a mistake. I don't know of any bots which don't require an initial investment which eats into profits when they are simply buying low and selling higher which can be done manually.
Activity: 33
January 01, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
I think that even with a hundred dollars you can and maybe even need to start. Because at first, it is necessary to refer to the process of study and trade the same, no matter how much the deposit is 100 $ or 10,000 $. If the task is to learn how to earn a stable income, and not buy something for luck).
Secondly, if you start with a large amount for yourself, then it will be very unpleasant when you sink it out of school, and there will not be where to take it again for a new attempt, plus newcomers often forget about money management with successful transactions. It is much more pleasant to make 30% for example from the whole deposit than from one fifth for example. But the fact is that you can make 30, 50, 200% of the entire deposit many times, but once making a minus 100% of the entire deposit and "game" over ..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 01, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
Depends on amount you plan to start with. It's 10$ it is going to be a very very long road to you. But if it is like 100$ it is something already, but I wouldn't advice you take the first profit, pull everything into raising of your trading amount till your daily profit will not become enough to satisfy your basic needs, like everyday costs for food. Good luck!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 01, 2018, 05:58:35 PM
You'd rather be better off investing your funds in another medium than day trading. Trading small amounts without an autotrader/trading bot is very exhausting and time consuming. Small trades wouldn't net you significant gains unless they're made by tens or hundreds.

That's definitely right, with small amount you cannot expect great return and the best way to treat your money is to buy an undervalued coins which is significantly cheap now and hold it for long term, when time comes it will pump and you made a decent profit, that is the time you start day trading with a decent capital as you still have to manage your funds not to be too aggressive, in my case, I only allocate 5% to 10% of my entire funds per trade.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 01, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
take your time and be patient
Activity: 64
January 01, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
when we start with small amounts the best is to turn to the altcoins, after there are so many that we must bet on the good
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
I started trading with $ 40 at the same time 2 months I am at $ 1200 but I was very lucky to arrive in period when any pump and also I have chosen good investments, lately the redpulse and Verge
January 01, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Income money with small amount trade is very hard at this moment I understood this.yet I try to get some profits trading with small amount.
January 01, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
IOTA, NEO, STRATIES is very higher prices coin now.I start already trade with cheap rate coin like Fun, xvg, sc etc.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 01, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
For me that is perfect idea, start trading with small amount because as a beginner it is ideal to spend a little capital until such time that you might learn enough already how to trade and possibly the small amount also you started have profited enough too, so maybe after practicing you can maybe upgrade to trade higher if you think you are ready to do so😃
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 01, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
The amount of bitcoin or money you started trading does not matter, what matter most is to trade and make profit consistently although you may incur some few losses but with a good money management you will be able to grow your capital and become a better trader.

I'm a beginner in the field, but I think that in order to get a consistent profit, you need a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency market. I'm not in a hurry to invest yet, but when I feel safe I'll do it. All the more if you want to manage your budget well, you need to be very well informed about this cryptocurrency system. You're right with what you say!
Pages:
Jump to: