Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting trade with small amount - page 22. (Read 3972 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 22, 2017, 09:24:08 AM
How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Yes of course you can do that. For all you know, I do not put some of my money in order to earn bitcoin or any crypto. Now, since you have a small amount to use, try to buy some crypto in a low price. But make sure that crypto is a good crypto and also has a possibility to increase. Crypto like ethereum, or bitcoin.  Ethereum is now high. Lot of people want to have at least 1 eth now.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:27:14 PM
trading not easy you should understand about it no matter how much you want to invest, or you can get help from trader master.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 01:06:58 PM
yeah sure you can invest for short term profit, if you have 20$ then still have a chance to gain profit, if you invest then you should buy RDD now, i am sure you can get some profit from it
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 01:02:12 PM
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

One of the easiest strategies is to look for coins that have generally trended up but have recently hit a dip, as long as you can find no significant reason to suggest it's a permanent dip then you can buy it and aim to sell once it recovers. Or look for high volume markets and trade within the margins, as you've got a small amount it will easily get swallowed up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 21, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

There is no such thing as minimum amount to start trading you can start from $50-100. You need to learn and probably you lose your first deposit,  a lot of traders learn from their own mistake.  Start learn TA and try to analysis price change.

the best thing is to have enough knowledge on how does you made also some decision by your own yes it is hard but it is required for you to be for you to have atleast some way on how you may analyze some plan to do for why you are in trading.
Basically that is all that is just needed. The knowledge to trade safely and well and the little capital to get running before getting in on the big one. As long as you have some free time to yourself, it is not advisable to even be lazing around or waiting for those good moments to get started, start with the little to gain knowledge and who knows when you are good enough and sure of yourself, you can even get some cash to borrow and start doing well for yourself in no time.

Whether you are trading with little amount or you are trading with a huge amount. No one is right all the time, but when you can trade effectively with at least as little as $100, then you can do some pretty good job increasing it and if you want just keep compounding until you are sure enough to have something pretty cool to trade more.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 20, 2017, 07:00:52 PM
Yup! you completely can start trading with a small amount of money. Now, look at the coin market, you can see many cheap coins such as Ripple, Stellar, Digibyte,... Both of them are good coins and you can choose some of them to invest.
Those are already in big exchanges, I think they are not cheap and undervalued anymore because although they have not grow enough in terms of satoshi but they have grown in terms of dollar, just lately Ripple had it's ATH in dollars so the next growth will be depending on the news. One thing, I don't think this big supply would easily give us profit, in addition there are bag holders who can easily manipulate the price in their favor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

I am not a millionaire too but dreaming and looking forward to be a millionaire in the future.

Yiue can start with any amount you have as long as you have your patience in trading because smaller amount can earn also a small profit and in the future will become a big investment if you can trade it wisely.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 20, 2017, 03:08:56 PM
Yup! you completely can start trading with a small amount of money. Now, look at the coin market, you can see many cheap coins such as Ripple, Stellar, Digibyte,... Both of them are good coins and you can choose some of them to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 12:41:07 PM
Yes, you can start trading with small amount. Nobody's resist you on trading because trading is for everyone but how much your money? Nowaday's transaction fees are too high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
When I started trading I invested in huge amounts, the first time I started, I did not lose much of this amount. I did not know trading, but I learned now. Once I've done some mistakes, I've gained experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 11:23:04 AM
Yes you can actually start trading with just a small amount, that's what I did too when I tried short term trading before because I was so eager to make profits. I even just started out with only $20, but just make sure to trade it with a coin that will make you profit just like I did in my time. Sad to say though I stopped trading because I got so busy with a lot of stuffs and I couldn't follow my coins and just decided to hodl them.
Activity: 52
December 20, 2017, 11:14:35 AM
Starting trade with a small amount is really a huge challenge , because as i know in trading you have to invest a big capital to earn good. Small capital could turn your trading back into a fun game.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 20, 2017, 10:54:22 AM
Of course you can start trading with small amount of money if you want cause there are a lot of cryptocurrency and not all of them have high price like Bitcoin, there are also a lot of cryptocurrencies have price lower than 1$ so I think you can start trading with these cryptocurrencies. The best cryptocurrency with low price at the moment I think it's XRP.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 20, 2017, 10:42:56 AM
something small but make sure you will be having a profit in the end because transaction fees will kill you due to huge fee , so if you will start with small amount make sure that you will be having a good strategy to earn even a little .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 20, 2017, 10:27:08 AM
Yeah sure you can do this, depending what you define as a small amount.
On Poloniex for example, you can deposit as little BTC or altcoins as you like and start trading, they don't seem to have any minimum deposit requirements listed.

How much do you have to start trading with? If it's just dust it's obviously not going to be enough for the fees etc.

Everything starts with something small. A million would not be complete without starting to a few bucks and coins. I think, in the topic of trading, it would be better to start small so that you have control over your loses and that would mitigate the negative effects of losing your money, which is very discouraging especially if you are just starting out, and you have no big capital to use. Also, you should choose coins that within the value of what you're willing to shed off because that would make your trade progress little by little, wherein you can micromanage every trade you do instead of going straight to bitcoins and competing against the big guns when you don't even if a little gun to fire. To be able to do that, you should read first and maybe look for some tutorials and suggestions to guide you in your decisions on what trades to make. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 09:51:37 AM
This is a good decision, first understand the currency you want to buy, do not rush to buy, this is my advice, I wish you good luck...
For me starting trade with small amount is good for all of the newbie in trading, why? Because if you are a newbie in trading you can always practice do trading and be an expert in trading even with small amount., and if you are a newbie you are using a small amount it is very great so you dont even need a big amount to learn or to do trading.
That's a right recommence. I also think that start with a small amount money is a good choice for newbie. Certainly, you have to "pay" for knowledge and experience. However, the most important is getting many things and paying with the smallest price. Let start with a small budget.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 09:27:48 AM
This is a good decision, first understand the currency you want to buy, do not rush to buy, this is my advice, I wish you good luck...
For me starting trade with small amount is good for all of the newbie in trading, why? Because if you are a newbie in trading you can always practice do trading and be an expert in trading even with small amount., and if you are a newbie you are using a small amount it is very great so you dont even need a big amount to learn or to do trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 20, 2017, 08:45:50 AM
If you are new to the market, investing a small amount of money at the beginning is a good idea because you need more experience to understand the fluctuation of the market to be able to continue investing more.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 08:30:47 AM
With small amount you can take a look at some ICO such as CarTaxi, Airtoken I though it's 70% off vs ICO price.
So I'm sure you will gain some profit and trade with another alt after that

Trade for small amount will be good if your a kind of person that have the ability of effeciency and know to be patience,  and also being a trader is not just a kind of sell and buy it needs an effort to know what to buy and what your move is. Trading with a small amount is a kind of skills also to know about all you must start for a small amount as for training and have step by step by trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 07:58:29 AM
Yes you can. As long its enough to pay the charges and minimum required price to buy a certain trade. I started at small amount also since I only have small resources to capital in trading. The important thing is you had started now before anyone who doesn't yet.
Pages:
Jump to: